• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "Mr Lee Kuan Yew's condition 'improves slightly': PMO - Channel NewsAsia"

Yes, after kukubird58 we now have kukubird59.

Keep churning out those clones to defend the dignity of your beloved ah gong, okay? :rolleyes:

HCxLaYi.png
hahaha...if by what I post means I am defending beloved ah gang...then you are a bigger idiot than I thought......

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

grassroot leaders confirmed that Lee Kuan Yew is unresponsive and in the coma.
https://www.facebook.com/thamil545/posts/759088907507875

HERE is the latest:

Lee Kuan is in coma since sunday Morning st March.
A PAP Grassroot Leadre just confirm to me.

Quote."they dont want to break the news now.it will be bad timimg but soon they will announce it: unquote
Don't take such post too seriously. Grassroot leaders won't have info on the latest.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

Don't take such post too seriously. Grassroot leaders won't have info on the latest.

Agree. Only those with direct contact will know - doctors and nurses involved plus his SOs.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How long more can they keep up the pretense that he is in hospital for "pneumonia"? Based on reports, he has:

1) Been in the ICU for more than 1 month
2) Not conscious ("lightly sedated")
3) On a mechanical ventilator

The hard truth will be out soon. Real soon.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Google management instructed his staffs to create Google Doodles and showcasing it immediately when Lee Kuan Yew dies

This is what I heard from Google Singapore friends.

who can verify?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Google management instructed his staffs to create Google Doodles and showcasing it immediately when Lee Kuan Yew dies

who can verify?

auntie... u sibeh leehi.

info from lky nurse, doctors, crasslooters and google spore.

dunno then dun anyhow boong.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

grassroot leaders confirmed that Lee Kuan Yew is unresponsive and in the coma.
https://www.facebook.com/thamil545/posts/759088907507875

HERE is the latest:

Lee Kuan is in coma since sunday Morning st March.
A PAP Grassroot Leadre just confirm to me.

Quote."they dont want to break the news now.it will be bad timimg but soon they will announce it: unquote

ok lah.up u for providing live update regardless real or not

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

How is Ah Gong doing now? Any updates?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[video=youtube;L0MK7qz13bU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU[/video]

Let it go, let it go
We're waiting for you to die
Let it go, let it go
It's useless to even try
Here we stand, and here we'll pray
We won't need to wait long
We need another public holiday

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal

So how... Gone already ? KNN I wait until bey tahan already

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Tomorrow is Chup Gor Meh already :smile::smile::smile:

yblzh

Alfrescian
Loyal

昨晚阎王有令:

李光耀病危恶化。命悬一线。

肝肾功能失效。血压剧降。

瞳孔对光线完全没有反应。昏迷指数升高近顶点。

牛头马面准备按时锁铁链缉拿李光耀。阎王有旨。急急如律令!

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

With each passing day, the story that he is "recovering" becomes less and less likely. The lack of pictures is another tell tale sign.

Given his "stable" condition, the original assessment that this will drag out till Jun seems most likely.

If this drags on past Jun, it will cast an unhappy shadow over the massive NDP prarade they have planned for SG50. From now till then, people will most likely forget about him and move on. Come National Day, awareness will however be raised again and it will become very awkward to explain why he has been in the ICU since 2 Feb (based on official released statement).

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

With each passing day, the story that he is "recovering" becomes less and less likely. The lack of pictures is another tell tale sign.

Given his "stable" condition, the original assessment that this will drag out till Jun seems most likely.

If this drags on past Jun, it will cast an unhappy shadow over the massive NDP prarade they have planned for SG50. From now till then, people will most likely forget about him and move on. Come National Day, awareness will however be raised again and it will become very awkward to explain why he has been in the ICU since 2 Feb (based on official released statement).

Sir , just asked my Kopi Ah Pek .

He told me The current National Record on Life Support goes to a Patient

Warded in Single Room at one of Our Private Hosp .

Just imagine the daily , monthly , Hosp Bills.

when pressed further Ah Pek can only reveal that

Elderly Patient is a Foreigner and from very well to do Family.

When Pressed even further Ah Pek said No one likely to Break

Elderly National ( maybe World Record ) of more than 3 years ...

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

How long more can they keep up the pretense that he is in hospital for "pneumonia"? Based on reports, he has:

1) Been in the ICU for more than 1 month
2) Not conscious ("lightly sedated")
3) On a mechanical ventilator

Sir , where are you ???

current Thread needs another 7,000 hits to reach 100,000 views.

pls help :confused::confused::confused:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

who can verify?
Google your saggy tits lah. You really got inside info or not? If not then dont just speculate wildly and give us false hope...