• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

The only way he can return to Cabinet/Parliament is if he rises from the dead, not if he's still brain-dead:

We'll see whether ashes do indeed defy the laws of gravity and rise from the grave (columbarium?). I can barely contain my excitement... it's like one of those science experiments where you separate fact from fiction. :wink:

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

We'll see whether ashes do indeed defy the laws of gravity and rise from the grave (columbarium?).
To be precise, LKY said "grave", so a cremation might not happen.
And he clearly said that he'll "get up" while being "lowered" into the grave! haha
So if he rises from the dead, it will be from the position of a corpse.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

People will certainly be talking a lot if LKY becomes the world's first-ever brain-dead politician "standing" for any election! haha
n dey wud b xtremely shocked :eek: 2 find got daft sinkies vote 4 him! ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... And he clearly said that he'll "get up" while being "lowered" into the grave! haha
so dat means, if he werent 'lowered', he cudden 'get up'! ... :eek:

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal

so dat means, if he werent 'lowered', he cudden 'get up'! ... :eek:
He also provided the option of "sick bed", meaning right now, while he's still alive!
attachment.php

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To be precise, LKY said "grave", so a cremation might not happen.
And he clearly said that he'll "get up" while being "lowered" into the grave! haha
So if he rises from the dead, it will be from the position of a corpse.

There'll be no cremation. A grave has already been prepared at the City Hall where his carcass will be entombed for posterity.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

People will certainly be talking a lot if LKY becomes the world's first-ever brain-dead politician "standing" for any election! haha

..... and win

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

10430490_803007663088577_3570906439181136178_n.jpg

"This (LKY) is one of the legendary figures of Asia in the 20th and 21st centuries. He is somebody who helped to trigger the Asian economic miracle." ~ President Obama said as he sat side-by-side with Mr Lee Kuan Yew in the Oval Office (Oct 2009)

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The only way he can return to Cabinet/Parliament is if he rises from the dead, not if he's still brain-dead:

[video=youtube;0uKGtKtXc4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uKGtKtXc4M[/video]

He must have been "drunk" from "drinking" in so much power.

He cannot rise now. Cannot talk big and boast now.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"This (LKY) is one of the legendary figures of Asia in the 20th and 21st centuries. He is somebody who helped to trigger the Asian economic miracle." ~ President Obama said as he sat side-by-side with Mr Lee Kuan Yew in the Oval Office (Oct 2009)

Wow. Another pic sourced from Fabrications About The PAP. :rolleyes:

https://www.facebook.com/Fabricatio...70599.213440582045291/803007663088577/?type=1

Jason Chua Chin Seng has taken a temporary hiatus from bashing the WP and dissident websites, and is now fervently shoring up his hero's legacy. :biggrin:

3.jpg

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Uncle has prepared the biggest bottle of champagne. The days of keeping quiet and looking down are over.

Yea, the date of his death will be gazetted a public holiday. This holiday will be named as "Death Of A Dictator Day"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Uncle has prepared the biggest bottle of champagne. The days of keeping quiet and looking down are over.

Drivers, if you're on the roads, honk your horn and flash your headlights in mutual acknowledgement on that big day.

Doesn't matter what you drive: Porsche, Toyota, Hyundai, Audi, Mercedes, Volvo, van or lorry.

[video=youtube;KMkk-RAre6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMkk-RAre6c[/video]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Class A1 at $850 a day?

You've got to be kidding!

On the grounds of SGH there stands a multi-storey building fully equipped for HIM, his immediate family's exclusive use and the occasional invitation to HIS close friends.

When Pinkie had his cancer surgery, he was sharing the same premises with HIM and so when The Prostitute Times came out to announce that Pinkie went to visit Him on the 3rd day of CNY, my toes couldn't stop laughing.

I have never seen this building. Where is it? U are not talking about the Bowyer Block, right? Although Old Fart should be in the museum there. I presume u are talking about a low rise stand alone building. I did not see anything like this. But then, i don't wander all around SGH looking for specific buildings. i will pay more attention the next time I am there. So, lets update the taxpayer cost to $3 million a year to keep his carcass on life support. sigh.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

It is appointed unto man once to die. Grow old, fall ill and die... such is the fate that awaits every person.

He's already so frail and so old, taken so much money, seized so much power, written so many books, talked so much cock, planted so many trees... surely it is time to go? What's the point of recovering and delaying the inevitable?

All you LKY fans and groupies: maybe it is highly symbolic for LKY to kick the bucket in an SG50 (and possibly an election) year.

So, stop with the well wishes. People tried to pray, write well wishes, light candles etc when those planes crashed or went missing. Did those little gestures help? Humans are frail - deal with it.

If LKY were some random cardboard box collecting old man on the streets, I bet he wouldn't be holed up in the private ward with the best doctors. Save your sympathy for those who deserve it more. And I bet no mainstream media would declare that he was in a 'stable condition'. :rolleyes:

I actually want to see him dead, but I have to disagree with you after some reflection. he is not currently having a good life. Hooked up to machines, hoses down his throat to feed him, IVs all over his body and pumped full of anti biotics. In other words, he is suffering now. and suffering not in a good way. because why? The Shit Times reported he was conscious. So he is actually able to experience this suffering. For this alone, I want him to live in this state and suffer in pain and not have his wish of a quick death granted. I am vindictive SOB. All the suffering he is going thru now pales in comparison to what he has inflicted on others, but hey. I will take it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Unlike previous admissions, he was heli-casevac into the ICU. The previous admissions have always been unannounced. If it was just another health scare, it is unlikely that an announcement would have been made. This is especially given LHL's prostate cancer operation which took place about a week AFTER he was admitted.

The fact that an announcement was made so long after admission suggest that the doctors think that there is a high chance that he will not make it. The announcement should therefore be seen in the light of preparing the ground for his passing.

It is likely that they will abide by his wishes and not keep him in a vegetative state. Unlike his wife who was not a public figure, it will be impossible to hide the fact that he is in a coma for an extended period of time - people will start to talk if he is not seen up and about.

Like I said in my previous post. If he is not out within the month, he ain't ever coming our unless feet first in a coffin. Less then 2 weeks to go. cross your fingers.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

It was apparently serious enough that they opted to use the helicopter that is on 24x7 stand-by.

Actually, there is always a helo on standby or very short notice deployment at Sembawang air base. I am sure this is the helo that casevac him. Its a 125 Squadron Super Puma. They are tasked with heli evac for injured NSmen in the field as well as for crews of ships that have medical emergency out at sea. Usually, its a military doctor on the flight, but I am sure his own doctor would accompany the Super Puma to the hospital.

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

From Oxley to SGH by ambulance should be faster than to wait for a heli to fly from sembawang, does that mean he is living elsewhere?