• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lee kuan yew admitted to icu with severe pneumonia

so it's now countdown to the event ? the grim reaper is really coming to take him this time. this is the end.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal

so it's now countdown to the event ? the grim reaper is really coming to take him this time. this is the end.
haha, but LKY might still rise from the dead:
From some of the comments, it is obvious that a lot of hard core scums in white supporters buys into old fart's "Even from my sick bed, if you are going to lower me into the grave and I feel something is going wrong, I will get up." rhetoric.
Just in case anyone hasn't actually heard those words from LKY himself:

[video=youtube;0uKGtKtXc4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uKGtKtXc4M[/video]

Last edited:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
From some of the comments, it is obvious that a lot of hard core scums in white supporters buys into old fart's "Even from my sick bed, if you are going to lower me into the grave and I feel something is going wrong, I will get up." rhetoric.

He more powerful than Jesus sia. Jesus still needs 3 days for resurrection. Our MM almighty can do it almost immediately

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because Chinese belief. Must cross CNY

So according to Chinese belief if he goes within the 15th day, he will be placed in a limbo state before he can face Lord Yama for judgement, right?

Or some perfer to call this state a cleanzing state where he is ' yet to be judged'.

Bet those judges now are 'not beholden' to him, anymore! LoL

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

Are you Davis Koh? Not bad woh, your statement garnered over 450 likes sial...

View attachment 19647

guess-what-i-dont-give-a-fuck.jpg

Froggi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

you are a young man.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You must be dreaming :rolleyes:

How serious is pneumonia?
If you were previously well. With treatment, you are likely to make a full recovery. However, some bacteria, viruses, and other germs are more serious than others. Some people become very ill and require hospital admission. Occasionally, some people who were previously well die from pneumonia.

If you are already in poor health. You are more likely to become seriously ill with pneumonia. Pneumonia is a common cause of death in people who are already unwell - for example, people in the late or terminal stages of a cancer.

But then again one is a baby god (BG)...gets remission from cancer, recovers quickly from prostate cancer..so, with this Mighty god..we will expect an extraordinary quick recovery.....but your "ah gong" for example, the common 'garden variety" type..will not fare that well....

so, during this period of new year of the Ram, Goat or Sheep....we wish our Mentor Minister, Godspeed...:wink:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dictators don't believe in retribution.They don't believe in karma.
They cannot bring their gold bars and money to hell.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

what does all our PM
MM
lau goh
pinky
all hospitalized within this year?
fengshui downtime or GE really coming?