• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: who wanna be famous ? SGH is the answer

Are these people now famous? They are at SGH because of fillial piety towards Ah Gong! He's our Ah Gong! This day, I declare we are all PAP! We are united as one Singapore!

11081111_961881880523646_7920524754320257995_n.jpg

10255471_10152754847572934_9171174197168308813_o.jpg

leekuanyew.JPG

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Was there a full moon? Or did the lunatic asylum had a breakout? or Both?

Are these people now famous? They are at SGH because of fillial piety towards Ah Gong! He's our Ah Gong! This day, I declare we are all PAP! We are united as one Singapore!

11081111_961881880523646_7920524754320257995_n.jpg

10255471_10152754847572934_9171174197168308813_o.jpg

leekuanyew.JPG

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wah piang after looking at this, I thought may need to go there do the Tang Kee dance liao.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We all are UNITED BEHIND him, waiting for him to exit gracefully, waiting for HIM to make the decision, not that him, lying on the bed. HIM!...there must be a reason, why the passing is taking so long from HIM...must be HIS mercy & grace waiting for that him to repent & ask for forgiveness from his sins & iniquities committed in this life time....HIM is patient & merciful for He is the I AM & I AM waiting...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Where is our Big Cannon Fairy jiu hu kia Tonychat? Is about time for him to take the lead and curse LKY in the full view of public in SGH.

Dun just curse LKY on the internet, you ball-less jiu hu kia.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i went and send my regards, hope that he will join us in SG50 event for our national day.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

:confused:
You will notice, the zeroes, zeroes, zeroes _ , have appeared for two draws already....0008, 0001 these are 'teaser' numbers, these 0002, 0003 sure back listed, 9191 too... so may go there & trying praying for 0004, 0005....ha ha ha ha

sgp pool and bookies badly hit by wed 1st prize 0008 .

Starter Prize sat 0001 all sold out.

today big on 0001 to 0009 & 0000 all sold out.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i went and send my regards, hope that he will join us in SG50 event for our national day.

ideally, he should either die now or lives past SG50. if he dies now, the country would have 4 months to recover and calm down from his death, by SG50, we would have a happy, not sad remembrance of him. if he dies close to SG50, it would spoil the entire event, it would be more like a funeral, not a celebration. if he survives past SG50, it is the best scenerio for the PAP and maybe it's also the majority wishes of the people.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

would love to see someone go kneel in front of his shrine and whack his picture with slipper

Sharkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: after WORSEN will be WORSEN FURTHER

All those smartys speculating on what the next one liner will be could never come up with this one! That's why he is PM.