• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Broke and Brokren Japs families ABANDONED own children to buden society

pusy2rights

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/abandoned-boy-tears-boss-stands-him

Abandoned boy in tears as boss stands up for him
The Japan News/Asia News NetworkSaturday, Feb 21, 2015
20150221_japanboy_ann.jpg
Abandoned boy in tears as boss stands up for him

"Nobody cares about me anyway. I'll be fired from my part-time job and sent to a juvenile training school, right?"

In response to this outburst from a 16-year-old boy at a juvenile classification home in Kyushu, in September 2014, his lawyer gave an unexpected answer.

"Usually you would be sent to a juvenile training school. But you have a chance of not being sent."

The lawyer explained that the manager of the gas station where the boy worked could submit a petition to the court.

At his trial the next day, the boy was sentenced to probation instead of being sent to a juvenile training school.

"Normally what you have done would mandate your being sent to a juvenile training school.

But I hold onto the hope that your employer will retain you, and that you will be reformed," a judge said.

Hearing these words, the boy shed heavy tears.

The petition, handwritten by the manager, read: "He works hard by the sweat of his brow and is loved by customers.

He is essential, and necessary staff for our company. I believe that he will surely be reformed."

The boy's parents were divorced when he was 3.

After that, the boy lived in the house of his 69-year-old grandmother with his mother, 38, and his sister, 13.

His mother was away from home a lot when he was in the third grade of primary school.

When the boy was in sixth grade, the mother said that she would not return home for a while.

A few days later, she called and said, "I cannot live with you anymore."

"She abandoned us. She doesn't care about us," the boy thought, his heart filled with sorrow. But he fought back the tears as he saw his sister crying right beside him.

To read te rest click the URL above

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In DA failipines hordes of wild feral children wander the streets like stray dogs and stray geese,yet many of them grow up to become proud and tall pinoys.this shows that abandonment does not