• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Books that changed your life

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which mama shop was that?

It is demolished a long time ago, when the area was redeveloped....I bought my stash of magazines from there, that included, Batman, Superman, etc...used to book the "mama" photos ( reserve the word), till I could afford the $10 for new B&W sets ( no internet back then, you guys had it good), have to become a mini garung gun, collecting bottles etc.from neighbours to see to kedai to make up that $10...& other money to buy Matchbox cars, Corgi cars, Airfix & Revell planes etc..

That mama shop was the first shop I bought the first box of DUREX discreetly to use...& subsequent years too, when I have 'action" after movies & dinner...just in case...'INSURANCE" mah!.

jw5

Loyal
"The Second Lady" by Irving Wallace

"..............his semen spurted into her..............." :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
"Whispers" by Dean Koontz

".....................he exploded into her...................." :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Think-and-grow-rich-COVER.jpg