• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean 10 yr old girl student Gone Missing

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporean 10 yr old girl student Gone Missing (thread title kena truncated, paiseh... Mods can help edit thread title pls?)

20150220_missing.jpg

SINGAPORE - Police are appealing for information on the whereabouts of Kyra Xue Ting Lefebvre, 10. She was last seen in a school located along Edgedale Plains on Feb 17, at about 3.30 pm. Kyra is about 145cm tall and has a mole on her right cheek. She was last seen wearing a white blouse, light green skirt and white shoes. She was also carrying a blue backpack and wearing white-framed spectacles. Anyone with information on Kyra's whereabouts should call the police hotline at 1800-255-0000 or submit information online at www.police.gov.sg/CrimeStopper. All information will be kept strictly confidential.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/missing-10-year-old-last-seen-punggol-school

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: [Help] - Singaporean 10

What sort of fucked name is that????? :*:

Twit. The name Kyra is a Latin name. In Latin the meaning of the name Kyra is: Light.

She has a French family name and I assume she her father is French. So if you cannot pronounce, does not mean that it is a fucked name. The name is just not English

You are just a frog in the well!

Last edited:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Die! Horny sexual predators are on the loose!

This is the second one now...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If she's mixed with a Greek or French dad she sure doesnt show any of his genetic bloodline on her outer appearance looks like any typical sinkie chinese

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If she's mixed with a Greek or French dad she sure doesnt show any of his genetic bloodline on her outer appearance looks like any typical sinkie chinese

maybe the geek or french dad oreddy have 95% chinese blood in him

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean 10 yr old girl student Gone Missing (thread title kena truncated, paiseh... Mods can help edit thread title pls?)

View attachment 19631

SINGAPORE - Police are appealing for information on the whereabouts of Kyra Xue Ting Lefebvre, 10. She was last seen in a school located along Edgedale Plains on Feb 17, at about 3.30 pm. Kyra is about 145cm tall and has a mole on her right cheek. She was last seen wearing a white blouse, light green skirt and white shoes. She was also carrying a blue backpack and wearing white-framed spectacles. Anyone with information on Kyra's whereabouts should call the police hotline at 1800-255-0000 or submit information online at www.police.gov.sg/CrimeStopper. All information will be kept strictly confidential.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/missing-10-year-old-last-seen-punggol-school

Is she related to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludo_Lefebvre

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I will not be a bit surprised if her parents turn out to be 100% sinkie chinks.

Yeah, me think so...I have came across one ARMSTRONG...but darker than coal, one with a Chinese family name, same...darker than coal....don't forget, we had for any years, fed one, dark tub of lard name ....Nay tan...:biggrin: