• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tony, pls help.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fisherman is going to sell this Endangered 100kg turtle for RM2,000.

Attachments

• 20150220_102532.jpg
    20150220_102532.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 749

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fisherman is going to sell this Endangered 100kg turtle for RM2,000.

There are lot of 50 year old " Lau Turtle" in Singapore, all with Pioneers card waiting to go to the pot & some are even 100kg..what's the bog deal, about this turtle. The PxP is waiting to 'cook the lau wu quees"...ha ha ha

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should ask rafael or michaelangelo the old age mutant ninja turtles if it is better to be biased with light soysauce and olive oil or stirred fried.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why you so petty? Ah Meng kena fucked many times also Boh Tai Ji. Those working under you must be very stress.....

Isnt asking others to protest a trademark of your idol?

I am just asking him to walk the talk and not just KPKB behind his PC.

About time to show us that he is a real hero and not a keyboard warrior.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
given the unnatural fetish gg on in malaysia.... i worry if they release their sperm into the turtle.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isnt asking others to protest a trademark of your idol?

I am just asking him to walk the talk and not just KPKB behind his PC.

About time to show us that he is a real hero and not a keyboard warrior.

Why should he protest? He is an Aussie. Leave the m&ds' problem to mudlaysia.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls help to email to WWF offices.
Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-20-12-15-08.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-20-12-15-08.png
    122.2 KB · Views: 374

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why should he protest? He is an Aussie. Leave the m&ds' problem to mudlaysia.

He is an Aussie? Really? Obviously he is fake. Would an Aussie KPKB about Singaporeans burning incense in the middle of the night? I would understand that you KP about it, cos you live in Singapore and is affecting you. He would be more interested in Bali Nine instead affairs if he is a real Aussie.

If you believe what he says that he is living in Australia. Then ask him to shut the fuck up as Singapore and Singaporeans (PAP and Opposition supporters) are none of his business.

Lastly, read this thread, open your eyes, read this and his nationality will be very clear after you read this thread. Don't be blinded by his textbook crap over the internet.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....olls-today-who-will-win&p=1518893#post1518893

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is an Aussie? Really? Obviously he is fake. Would an Aussie KPKB about Singaporeans burning incense in the middle of the night? I would understand that you KP about it, cos you live in Singapore and is affecting you. He would be more interested in Bali Nine instead affairs if he is a real Aussie.

If you believe what he says that he is living in Australia. Then ask him to shut the fuck up as Singapore and Singaporeans (PAP and Opposition supporters) are none of his business.

Lastly, read this thread, open your eyes, read this and his nationality will be very clear after you read this thread. Don't be blinded by his textbook crap over the internet.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....olls-today-who-will-win&p=1518893#post1518893

He's a Singaporean with an Aussie passport.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He's a Singaporean with an Aussie passport.

Let's assume is true. Then ask him which Singapore Opposition Party did he vote for during the last GE or the GE before?

Remeber to ask him to swear over the internet that if he tell lies, he will confirm die a tragic death! Eat vegetable and toufu also get choked to death.

Limpei not scared to admit that limpei voted for NSP in GE 2011, if not I die tragic death!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relax.... Tonychat is now busy planning covert tactics so that he is able to rescue the turtle. Tell the turtle not to worry. Tonychat will rescue him soon.