• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maliki: Malays have made significant progress in SAF

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a perfectly plausible line of thought. So, spare us the 'Malays have made significant progress in the SAF' claptrap, and also remove that 'regardless of race, language of religion' line from the pledge. You're teaching kids to recite lies in school. :cool:

Muslim kids are taught even bigger lies as far as I and many others are concerned. Who are you to decide if one thing or another is a lie? Were you born yesterday to believe in fairytales? When you believe in a pedophile as a prophet then you really have no ground to stand on to speak off lies or even the truth.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway, if you look at the whole picture, mats want to be more active in the saf which i think is unusual. they are mostly in the spf or cdf.

They can join the Taliban or ISIS. Why would they want to join an infidel army? Makes you wonder about their intent?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslim kids are taught even bigger lies as far as I and many others are concerned. Who are you to decide if one thing or another is a lie? Were you born yesterday to believe in fairytales? When you believe in a pedophile as a prophet then you really have no ground to stand on to speak off lies or even the truth.

This laksaboy always posts like his words are the absolute truth like he's always correct. :rolleyes:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This laksaboy always posts like his words are the absolute truth like he's always correct. :rolleyes:

Most of them think they are prophets. They are a dime a dozen. Rape, murder, behead and commit pedophilia and even incest with cousins and still can become prophet. Don't take such individuals or groups seriously. They will only drive you up the wall.

This laksa patron is an ISIS supporter.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bumiputras is an ultra Malay term only used in Malaysia. The Mats here can fuck off to Malaysia if they want Bumiputra gifts from the state. Bumiputra is another term for stealing from the non-Malays and giving it to the Malays. This is daylight robbery an apartheid system. Malays were never the dominant race in Singapore. Malays were never the original people of Malaysia. So, based on what facts to the Mats here make claims that they are Bumiputras or are the original people of Singapore? Don't allow these no education Mats make up stories to benefit them as they will use it to their advantage one day. All their stories are baseless and are lies.

It was not the term "bumpiputra" used that annoyed me, nor the whatever benefit or ..what, it was the way, it was said & the boastful manner it which it was conveyed at that time, that person, because of his race, never served N.S. nor gone through Reservists; never suffered the inconveniences that I had to face, with mobilisation, IPPT, ICT etc... that is what irks me, till this say...

"we are bumiputras", we never got called up for National Service...nor "SERVED"...:mad:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyway, i have tried to imagine the scenario whereby mat soldiers have tobtake up arms one day, it's unlikely they will turn around and shoot their chinese compatriots but more likely they will sabo the while operation. when i was in safinco, i got a mat platoon mate, we always hook in last but on the dot, smoking kaki somemore, this fella at the end of our critical exercise, tied my toppa rope attached to my haver sack to a tree trunk, when i shout contacted and supposed to chiong, i was bound to the tree...:biggrin: quite funny though...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of them think they are prophets. They are a dime a dozen. Rape, murder, behead and commit pedophilia and even incest with cousins and still can become prophet. Don't take such individuals or groups seriously. They will only drive you up the wall.

This laksa patron is an ISIS supporter.

No wonder he goes out of his way to bash jews. Now jews don't really play a big role in singapore and mind you the israeli army trained the saf. In the west only racists white power ang mohs/nazi types hate jews while in the middle east and for muslims it's obvious why they hate muslims.

Then later you see him supporting JB and mocking sg crime rate and those that say JB is dangerous whenever some type of serious crime is committed in singapore. Now singapore might probably be more dangerous today compared to a few years ago or maybe becase in the past with the lack of social media they couldn't report certain incidents but no matter what it's crime rate is still lower than JB. Even malaysians that live in JB say JB is dangerous. Then his undying support of malays while totally ignoring the reason why malays are treated like this.

Yup a mudslime supporter and isis supporter maybe even a m&d himself.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was not the term "bumpiputra" used that annoyed me, nor the whatever benefit or ..what, it was the way, it was said & the boastful manner it which it was conveyed at that time, that person, because of his race, never served N.S. nor gone through Reservists; never suffered the inconveniences that I had to face, with mobilisation, IPPT, ICT etc... that is what irks me, till this say...

"we are bumiputras", we never got called up for National Service...nor "SERVED"...:mad:

In Europe and everywhere else they want special concessions for themselves. They say their scripture is directly from their god but they have no proof. Actually, from their scripture the quran was not even put together by their prophet Muhammad. The quran was compiled more than twenty years after their prophet Muhammad died! So their prophet Muhammad comes and says he has revelation directly from his god and that he is the prophet to being this revelation. Then after behaving like a Muslim prophet he dies and never actually puts together a quran.

So, Muslims today believe in man-made stories about their prophet because their prophet never put together the quran. This is quite incredible story.

I already said, Singapore has never ever been a Malay-dominant country or state. Malays were never the indigenous people of Singapore or even Malaysia. Our Mats live in a make-believe world. Even Malays in Malaysia do not claim to be indigenous to Malaysia. Why our Mats here feel so special that they should demand anything? Don't let them make up lies and spread their lies further.

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I have met many Malay servicemen in every service and formation in the SAF, including as fighter pilots, commandos, and naval combat systems operators," he said.
"Whether they are regulars, NSFs or NSmen, all of them serve with pride.

This dumb shit Mat knows fuck all about the SAF. Has he met any malays in Armour? Talk cock. He has never and will never meet one in Armour. Armour is more exclusive than even commandoes, fighter pilots, etc.The SAF never trusted Mats and never will.

Whenever these PAP MPs say anything to make a point without providing the statistics, you know, I know, my dog knows that they are talking cock, thinking that we are dumb asses and that we will accept what they say. They have every piece of data down to the last decimal point but if nothing
is revealed, it means the figure is miniscule and nothing to moan about.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can talk cock about 'making progress' all you want, but I know Malays are banned from classified units. This is an undeniable, irrefutable FACT.

. :cool:

Its not just Malays; all individuals who are Muslim by faith are banned from such units. This is our state most open secret ; the irony for such units are there are Muslim cookhouses for non chinese.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not just Malays; all individuals who are Muslim by faith are banned from such units. This is our state most open secret ; the irony for such units are there are Muslim cookhouses for non chinese.

people who marry Muslims are transferred out of key units into nothing units There was a brigade Colonel also head of key dept in Mindef. Next day, he was kicked out of both posts and sent to be camp commandant.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not true, last time my camp no muslim cookhouse. My camp only got chinese and indian...