• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maliki: Malays have made significant progress in SAF

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF should be totally made up of the Malay regiment. The British used the Malays in the armed forces. They did not have faith in the Chinese except in the special branch for intelligence work.

PAP hates the British so they do everything differently

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will the Chinese make significant progress in football and Singapore Idol I ask.

China has already qualified for the world cup. Still waiting for malaysia and indonesia (= wait long long!).

Conclusion: Chinks are better at football than mats!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
"I have met many Malay servicemen in every service and formation in the SAF, including as fighter pilots, commandos, and naval combat systems operators," he said.
"Whether they are regulars, NSFs or NSmen, all of them serve with pride.

This dumb shit Mat knows fuck all about the SAF. Has he met any malays in Armour? Talk cock. He has never and will never meet one in Armour. Armour is more exclusive than even commandoes, fighter pilots, etc.The SAF never trusted Mats and never will.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF should be totally made up of the Malay regiment. The British used the Malays in the armed forces. They did not have faith in the Chinese except in the special branch for intelligence work.

:oIo::oIo::oIo: Mat! Even in Malaysia, the Malays do not claim to be the indigenous people but you Mats here dare to make such claims. What the fuck is wrong with you? Based on what nonsense do you make this claim that Malays are the indigenous people of Singapore? The furthest our history brings us to is are the SriVijaya empire. There has never been a time when Singapore was predominantly Malays.

The next time a Mat tells you that Singapore used to be a Malay country, you just smile and then break out into laughter. They have absolutely no evidence to make such claims and they know it too. :oIo:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I asked my Malay neighbour many, many years ago, a good friend & his dad was a principal of a school & his mom, a teacher...we used to exchange Physics notes & books....back then, I ask him, how come, " you never received the NS Enlistment Letter"...he told me, the Malays here are "BUMIPUTRAS"...they do not get called up....that was his words....I felt quite disgusted with that till now.

When I see or hear Malays serving the army these days I remember those words " the Malays are Bumiputras"...

Bumiputras is an ultra Malay term only used in Malaysia. The Mats here can fuck off to Malaysia if they want Bumiputra gifts from the state. Bumiputra is another term for stealing from the non-Malays and giving it to the Malays. This is daylight robbery an apartheid system. Malays were never the dominant race in Singapore. Malays were never the original people of Malaysia. So, based on what facts to the Mats here make claims that they are Bumiputras or are the original people of Singapore? Don't allow these no education Mats make up stories to benefit them as they will use it to their advantage one day. All their stories are baseless and are lies.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bumiputras is an ultra Malay term only used in Malaysia. The Mats here can fuck off to Malaysia if they want Bumiputra gifts from the state. Bumiputra is another term for stealing from the non-Malays and giving it to the Malays. This is daylight robbery an apartheid system. Malays were never the dominant race in Singapore. Malays were never the original people of Malaysia. So, based on what facts to the Mats here make claims that they are Bumiputras or are the original people of Singapore? Don't allow these no education Mats make up stories to benefit them as they will use it to their advantage one day. All their stories are baseless and are lies.

It's fear fear of the Malays. Besides exclusions from key military units, Malays get free education and perks

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can talk cock about 'making progress' all you want, but I know Malays are banned from classified units. This is an undeniable, irrefutable FACT.

The longer you pappies skirt around this topic, the worse it is going to get. Maybe it's racism. Maybe it's a legitimate security concern. The truth lies somewhere in the middle. :cool:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can talk cock about 'making progress' all you want, but I know Malays are banned from classified units. This is an undeniable, irrefutable FACT.

The longer you pappies skirt around this topic, the worse it is going to get. Maybe it's racism. Maybe it's a legitimate security concern. The truth lies somewhere in the middle. :cool:

1500 years of Islamic wars and conquests with extreme genocides and ethnic cleansing is a legitimate security concern. This country is bound to be finished if we allow a group with religious inclinations that are beyond the country's precinct. In other words, Muslims do not bear allegiance to their country but to their religion. Don't blame Singapore or even PAP but instead blame your religion for teaching you how to war instead of living peacefully with other religions.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
1500 years of Islamic wars and conquests with extreme genocides and ethnic cleansing is a legitimate security concern. This country is bound to be finished if we allow a group with religious inclinations that are beyond the country's precinct. In other words, Muslims do not bear allegiance to their country but to their religion. Don't blame Singapore or even PAP but instead blame your religion for teaching you how to war instead of living peacefully with other religions.

you dont see Muslims banned from serving in armour in other countries like Russia or China

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's a perfectly plausible line of thought. So, spare us the 'Malays have made significant progress in the SAF' claptrap, and also remove that 'regardless of race, language of religion' line from the pledge. You're teaching kids to recite lies in school. :cool:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a perfectly plausible line of thought. So, spare us the 'Malays have made significant progress in the SAF' claptrap, and also remove that 'regardless of race, language of religion' line from the pledge. You're teaching kids to recite lies in school. :cool:

As LKY said, the pledge is an aspiration. Never mind if you never achieve it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I asked my Malay neighbour many, many years ago, a good friend & his dad was a principal of a school & his mom, a teacher...we used to exchange Physics notes & books....back then, I ask him, how come, " you never received the NS Enlistment Letter"...he told me, the Malays here are "BUMIPUTRAS"...they do not get called up....that was his words....I felt quite disgusted with that till now.

When I see or hear Malays serving the army these days I remember those words " the Malays are Bumiputras"...

i heard some mudlays are insulted by not being called up like they are not trusted by their govt to serve in the army. See how they make themselves sound noble while secretly thanking their stars they don't need to serve.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyway, if you look at the whole picture, mats want to be more active in the saf which i think is unusual. they are mostly in the spf or cdf.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Definitely not in SID or sensitive areas

Sensitive areas, I like

a5d3d8fa2e70b42661d69397977cebc3.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so? Malays banned then so be it. why so concerned? in fact I remember you trying to report ad nauseam here how Singapore is more dangerous or equally as dangerous as jb. while I have personally spoken to Malaysians done living in johor and they say Singapore is much safer' Add in your hatred of Jews and Israel are you a m&d our a m&d slime lover? I notice your propensity to try to post in Chinese like trying very hard to show that you are Chinese.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

So, this Mat is threatening non-Malays now. :oIo: If you don't like Mat, then go back to where you can from which is in all likelihood is some dung sump in Sumatra. It is not for you to decide what is or is not a security concern. If being a Muslim is a problem then solve the problem, leave the damned religion. :biggrin: