• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maliki: Malays have made significant progress in SAF

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I have met many Malay servicemen in every service and formation in the SAF, including as fighter pilots, commandos, and naval combat systems operators," he said.
"Whether they are regulars, NSFs or NSmen, all of them serve with pride.

This dumb shit Mat knows fuck all about the SAF. Has he met any malays in Armour? Talk cock. He has never and will never meet one in Armour. Armour is more exclusive than even commandoes, fighter pilots, etc.The SAF never trusted Mats and never will.

No chance of Malays in Armour Regiment. MBT battalion no chance, even armour infantry battalion also no chance as too much firepower in each armour infantry platoon. An AI platoon can take on SIR infantry company and win as long the PC know what he is doing as there 3xgpmg with troopers and supporting fire from the bionix platform.

It 99% chinese, even the kelings are mostly mixed blooded kelings. 100% keling blood keling only found in HQ company. Combat teams, support company are 99.5% chinese. I remember during my active nsf period only 1 Goa Christian m113 driver and another rifleman who is keling/chinese mix. That the only 2 dark skin personnels within 3 combat teams and support company, 2 out of 500 men.

armour is exclusive, even elite units such as commando and guard have Malays. There no other more "racist" combat vocations in SAF than armour.

Swift and Decisive.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
armour is exclusive, even elite units such as commando and guard have Malays. There no other more "racist" combat vocations in SAF than armour.

Swift and Decisive.

There are quite a number of classified units with zero Malays. 'Elite units' may be somewhat prestigious, but they are hardly classified.

There are a lot of secret hiding places and undercover stuff within the SAF... Malays will never get the special security clearances required to access those places. :wink:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are quite a number of classified units with zero Malays. 'Elite units' may be somewhat prestigious, but they are hardly classified.

There are a lot of secret hiding places and undercover stuff within the SAF... Malays will never get the special security clearances required to access those places. :wink:

Classified units there are many but are they combat role? I wonder that hush hush infantry brigade still exclusive or have fallen with the guardsmen?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

they are never in special signal units that deal with sigint on a national security and strategic intell basis.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Under Shariah non-Muslims are not allowed into prominent positions or depending on how strict the Shariah is implemented even any government positions. So stop being a hypocrite. You reap what you sow and some fairytale believers force you to sow what you've reaped. It's a never ending cycle but let's not be mischievous or even commit outright hypocrisy by pretending to not account for who it was that started this nonsense apartheid system. If Islam was more tolerant of non-Muslims all these reaction from non-Muslims would be non-existent: oIo: No one forced Muslims to become Muslims. As adults they should know right from wrong. If they choose to be Muslims then they live with the benefits and the lack of.

It's a religious issue and not a race issue. If you cannot differentiate between the two then don't comment on either issue while pretending to make any sense.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No chance of Malays in Armour Regiment. MBT battalion no chance, even armour infantry battalion also no chance as too much firepower in each armour infantry platoon. An AI platoon can take on SIR infantry company and win as long the PC know what he is doing as there 3xgpmg with troopers and supporting fire from the bionix platform.

It 99% chinese, even the kelings are mostly mixed blooded kelings. 100% keling blood keling only found in HQ company. Combat teams, support company are 99.5% chinese. I remember during my active nsf period only 1 Goa Christian m113 driver and another rifleman who is keling/chinese mix. That the only 2 dark skin personnels within 3 combat teams and support company, 2 out of 500 men.

Swift and Decisive.

power armour is such a great place.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Under Shariah non-Muslims are not allowed into prominent positions or depending on how strict the Shariah is implemented even any government positions. So stop being a hypocrite. You reap what you sow and some fairytale believers force you to sow what you've reaped. It's a never ending cycle but let's not be mischievous or even commit outright hypocrisy by pretending to not account for who it was that started this nonsense apartheid system. If Islam was more tolerant of non-Muslims all these reaction from non-Muslims would be non-existent: oIo: No one forced Muslims to become Muslims. As adults they should know right from wrong. If they choose to be Muslims then they live with the benefits and the lack of.

It's a religious issue and not a race issue. If you cannot differentiate between the two then don't comment on either issue while pretending to make any sense.

so is laksaboy some type of mudslime person. Comparing JB crime rates to singapore and commenting that JB isn't any more dangerous than singapore and of course he's supposed to be correct. :rolleyes:

What you say is true. Indian muslims and chinese muslims probably aren't allowed inside either.

Careful later he will say he's correct while you are wrong.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like i say, sinkie mats won't kill other sinkies but key appointment holders will sabo the whole operation in times of crisis.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got to give it to LKY he didn't let political correctness obscure with what he knew to be facts about the various communities in the land. We don't know enough about Islamic theology but the practice is often cult-like. If you live in an Islamic country, leaving Islam is apostasy, a crime, you might very well lose your life. So even if you stop believing you have little choice but to put up a show. I think moderate Muslims in Singapore will agree that it is better not to put one of theirs in sensitive units and risk a national calamity through someone's ambivalence in an extreme moment.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got to give it to LKY he didn't let political correctness obscure with what he knew to be facts about the various communities in the land. We don't know enough about Islamic theology but the practice is often cult-like. If you live in an Islamic country, leaving Islam is apostasy, a crime, you might very well lose your life. So even if you stop believing you have little choice but to put up a show. I think moderate Muslims in Singapore will agree that it is better not to put one of theirs in sensitive units and risk a national calamity through someone's ambivalence in an extreme moment.

There is no commandment in the quran to kill an apostate. This rule is based on one single example but there is no direct mention even then that murdering an apostate was to be a ruling till eternity. You can always rely on former Muslims to understand Islamic theology and practices.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is no commandment in the quran to kill an apostate. This rule is based on one single example but there is no direct mention even then that murdering an apostate was to be a ruling till eternity. You can always rely on former Muslims to understand Islamic theology and practices.

Vast majority of Islamic scholars around the world disagree with what you wrote. In nearly all Muslim majority or Muslim ruled places today, apostates are jailed and killed. Malaysia is mild by comparison. For now, they only jail and force apostates to recant their apostasy.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Swift and Decisive.

Hahaha, You know and I know, but it seems that Defence Minister Maliki does not know this fact. What kind of a fucked up Minister of state for defence does not know what REALLY goes on in his own army? Now with the advent of the Leo 2, its almost impossible for Infantry to kill it. All know hand held and even crew served anti tank weapons in the SAF cannot stop it. I don't see any foreseable Mats in Armour. its an elite formation in the SAF.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Islamic ideology has nothing to do with the SAF per se or the discrimination of Malays in the SAF. U credit the stupid shit Lee Con You with recognizing what facts? LKY was already imbedded with a distrust of the Malay race from young. His grandfather had to leave Samarang, Indonesia for what? Cannot be because they are filthy rich in Indonesians. Very rich chinese Indons don't need to leave. His grandfather was probably a failed businessman, couldn't make it rich there and blame the local bumis for their laziness, thievery and what not. Rich Indon chinese always look down and distrust the native bumis. LKY just had these ideas in his head since young. Coupled with the other idiot defence minister Goh Keng Swee, a Malaysian Chinese from malacca also forced to run road to Singapore and combined, you have 2 of the most racist assholes running an army. Before their arrival, the professional officers of the British army did not have any problems with using Malays. There was even a malay regiment. And when the PAP took over, most of the senior NCO rank in the SAF were malays. I would estimate 90% of all warrant officers were malays. In fact, soldiering was the profession most associated with malays. LKY and GKS dismantled this with their misplaced mistrust of malays. I have never heard of a malay hate crime in the SAF. I have never heard of a malay picking up a rifle and shooting his chinese platoon mates. Only the PAP make it out like they are dangerous and cannot be trusted. when u repeatedly tell some one you do not trust him, one day he will just decide to prove you right.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha, You know and I know, but it seems that Defence Minister Maliki does not know this fact. What kind of a fucked up Minister of state for defence does not know what REALLY goes on in his own army? Now with the advent of the Leo 2, its almost impossible for Infantry to kill it. All know hand held and even crew served anti tank weapons in the SAF cannot stop it. I don't see any foreseable Mats in Armour. its an elite formation in the SAF.

Impossible for shitty saf infantry to defeat it but saf is not the enemy.any Muslim terrorist with powerful Russian RPG can easily kill it.watch hezbollah destroy 39 of Israeli invincible merkava tanks with kornets.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Islamic ideology has nothing to do with the SAF per se or the discrimination of Malays in the SAF. U credit the stupid shit Lee Con You with recognizing what facts? LKY was already imbedded with a distrust of the Malay race from young. His grandfather had to leave Samarang, Indonesia for what? Cannot be because they are filthy rich in Indonesians. Very rich chinese Indons don't need to leave. His grandfather was probably a failed businessman, couldn't make it rich there and blame the local bumis for their laziness, thievery and what not. Rich Indon chinese always look down and distrust the native bumis. LKY just had these ideas in his head since young. Coupled with the other idiot defence minister Goh Keng Swee, a Malaysian Chinese from malacca also forced to run road to Singapore and combined, you have 2 of the most racist assholes running an army. Before their arrival, the professional officers of the British army did not have any problems with using Malays. There was even a malay regiment. And when the PAP took over, most of the senior NCO rank in the SAF were malays. I would estimate 90% of all warrant officers were malays. In fact, soldiering was the profession most associated with malays. LKY and GKS dismantled this with their misplaced mistrust of malays. I have never heard of a malay hate crime in the SAF. I have never heard of a malay picking up a rifle and shooting his chinese platoon mates. Only the PAP make it out like they are dangerous and cannot be trusted. when u repeatedly tell some one you do not trust him, one day he will just decide to prove you right.

Wtf you mean you never heard of malay shooting platoon mates? Since ever has such info ever been privy to outsiders? You top SAF general to know about such info?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

In fact what you say is not true. the govt. forces a malay to be a muslim. If you are a malay couple and give birth to a child your child is automatically considered a muslim by the govt. even though you may want to raise your kid as a free thinker until they are old enough to decide which religion they want to follow. u do not have this choice. when you say no one forced muslims to become muslims, that is not true. The religious department of the various states of Malaysia are govt agencies and they make sure if you are a malay, u better be a good muslim too.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Impossible for shitty saf infantry to defeat it but saf is not the enemy.any Muslim terrorist with powerful Russian RPG can easily kill it.watch hezbollah destroy 39 of Israeli invincible merkava tanks with kornets.

39 Merks destroyed with Kornets? which fantasy is this? The same fantasy that promises 70 virgins when they got to heaven? u better read up on the Merk. Their actual losses can be counted on 2 hands.