• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

10 car accident on PIE

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Q6s6tNn.png

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PIE is very accident prone...i have seen for myself that many cars involved in this kind of pile up accident cos' they are following every car very closely without the following distance rule.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these fucked up drivers should just give up their licenses and only buy cars which utilize the Google Driverless Vehicle technology when they are available in the future. The roads will be much safer thereafter.

Anyway, I have no sympathy for all Sinkies. They deserve what they reap.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh you fucking laubu, you must be the greatest loser in this forum. Probably one of the accident cars was yours, or I should have thought that you can't even afford to own a motorcycle in this expensive city, not to even mention about cars. NPNT you fuck. Yesterday, I've done about 100km on Sinkie roads and highways and I'm still alive today.

If yesterday you had escaped from your death, you should encounter it today. Be careful when you are out visiting today as your relatives will be receiving some tragic news from the Police today about your demise from a drastic road accident whereby your head was smashed beyond recognition. They even had to do a DNA test to confirm that it was indeed you. Those others together with you were also incapacitated by your rash actions and they'll remain cursed at you even when you go to Hell on this very day.