• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't hear much dong dong chiang on the streets.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since this is the first day of the new year it's quite surprising that i didn't hear one instance of drums and cymbals on the streets during the morning and early afternoon. My neighbour who always hires a lion dance troupe every year also didn't hire one this year.

It is extremely quiet around where I live & that is very unusual, there are people visiting but not that many & Lion Dance, only heard one on the 1st day...today 2nd day, no LION DANCE...normally, there is one, every hour...

Maybe, nowadays they hire the apps, just blue tooth to the amplifier can even have 5.1 channel..."tong chang,tong chang"...no need to give ang pows..save costs.. MAYBE??

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vegas goes all in during cny, including the bellagio which is decked out with year of the ram themes.

image.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since this is the first day of the new year it's quite surprising that i didn't hear one instance of drums and cymbals on the streets during the morning and early afternoon. My neighbour who always hires a lion dance troupe every year also didn't hire one this year.

They are reserving all their energy for lau chee bye's funeral.