• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: M Ravi introduced his AMK GRC candidates

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the majority of sinkies, it is "OP", "Only PAP"!

Go do some grassroots work and talk to more sinkies, especially the PMETs and Pioneer Generation.

image.php

can you still look at your own face in the mirror?:rolleyes: if the answer is 'yes' then ... I rest my case:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Ravi seems to be CSJ's protege...

Seriously, looks like a carnival.

That said, I won't be surprised if they garner 20-30% at AMK GRC if there is no 3 party clash... Too many ppl these days buay song with crown prince.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ravi is a loose cannon that few people would want to support.

His place is the Speaker's Corner and the courts, not Parliament.

By standing he is more of a liability than an asset for the Opposition movement.......... sigh......

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ravi is a loose cannon that few people would want to support.

His place is the Speaker's Corner and the courts, not Parliament.

By standing he is more of a liability than an asset for the Opposition movement.......... sigh......

he is beginning to be like the alternative to Hamas Capt Goh