• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNY war posture from PRC Chairman Xi on board strategic bombers @ CNY pics

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Long ago, when I was serving NS, my platoon warrant asked us, 'are you willing to die for your country?'

'YES!'

'Do you want to die for your country?'

Slight hesitation, followed by, 'YES!'

'Stupid idiots,' my Konfrantasi era platoon warrant shocked us, 'being willing to die for your country is not the same as wanting to die your country! If you train well, you'll make your enemy die for his country.'

He probably got the idea from a movie or from his British trainers but it's stuck with me all these years.

There is no soldier in the world anywhere more chicken than US. They are so afraid to lose them, even just one. Even captive also the US govt and society are unable to take it.

PRC soldiers are unafraid to give their lives to serve their country, majority of them prepare to die any time. Unafraid to get captured or killed or hurt. The people and govt and army are not affected by human live losses, the family members of lost soldiers are very proud and will recieve life time benefits from teh state. In any conflict PRC can afford to use billion lives and sustain till victory without backing out. Their soldiers are brave their leaders aren't afraid to let them die as well.

Chairman Mao sent his own son who just married into front line of Korean War where he was killed. His death did not affect the intention and resolve of the war at all. USA and SG will never have such level of strength and resolve.

All the US and western chee byes are too soft and weak and afraid of pain hurt and death. Useless coward culture deep in their nations.

Live and blood are too rediculously unaffordable in western culture. And in Chinese Asian cultures very affordable, as well as norm to take lives or lose them. When they have to slay you in billions they don't feel that bad. In the history of Chinese warfares, mass gennocides and brutality to especially civilians are too common. Entire river of blood and corpses are standard expectations.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
obviously he got wind someone in his party must b planning a revolt. last time it happened, someone sent him a bullet. now he feel safer inside the airbase. anytime can just charter flight out of china and goto tokyo for refuge.

tokio??????????????? methinks it wud be sg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
tokyo took in doc Sun Yat Sen when he fought against the ching dienasty. it is a natural choice to rejuvenate as plenty of ATBs are there.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Long ago, when I was serving NS, my platoon warrant asked us, 'are you willing to die for your country?'

'YES!'

'Do you want to die for your country?'

Slight hesitation, followed by, 'YES!'

'Stupid idiots,' my Konfrantasi era platoon warrant shocked us, 'being willing to die for your country is not the same as wanting to die your country! If you train well, you'll make your enemy die for his country.'

He probably got the idea from a movie or from his British trainers but it's stuck with me all these years.

Its from the movie "Patton".

"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country".