• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HELP! Desperate Call for Assistance Regarding National Service [URGENT]

desperate141

Dear fellow individuals,

I'm posting to ask for assistance regarding my National Service Issue. Here's the situation: I'm currently Enlisted (Just enlisted, now in 2nd book-out) in the 2015 batch for BMT, and I'm hoping to get out of National Service either Legally or Illegally. My identity is a 2nd Generation Citizen who converted at the age of 14 along with my father. Due to personal reasons (Being in a Long-distance-relationship) and the fact that I'm unsuited for army life (Following orders and pretty much being restricted), I've decided that I'm going to get out of NS one way or another.

This is my first time posting in Sammy forum but I've been surfing this forum for about 2 years now. I've learnt that the atmosphere here is non-judgemental and I sincerely believe that I'll get the help that I need here. So please, fellow forum-ers, show me a way out of this pit so that I don't miss the love of my life and lose my personal thoughts/beliefs due to conscription.

Many thanks in advance,
Desperate.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I doubt very much there is a legal method once you've been conscripted unless you feign madness or injure yourself on purpose.

When it comes to illegal methods, it's entirely up to your creativity and determination. :biggrin:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jobs for foreigners, NS for Singaporeans... To whichever clown justified giving out citizenships to foreigners in the hope their kid will serve NS...

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take a boat at Changi Point to Masai, frm there get to any airport in Malaysia, u be free for life. Only be back when ur famous and on Gahman invitation.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear fellow individuals,

I'm posting to ask for assistance regarding my National Service Issue. Here's the situation: I'm currently Enlisted (Just enlisted, now in 2nd book-out) in the 2015 batch for BMT, and I'm hoping to get out of National Service either Legally or Illegally. My identity is a 2nd Generation Citizen who converted at the age of 14 along with my father. Due to personal reasons (Being in a Long-distance-relationship) and the fact that I'm unsuited for army life (Following orders and pretty much being restricted), I've decided that I'm going to get out of NS one way or another.

This is my first time posting in Sammy forum but I've been surfing this forum for about 2 years now. I've learnt that the atmosphere here is non-judgemental and I sincerely believe that I'll get the help that I need here. So please, fellow forum-ers, show me a way out of this pit so that I don't miss the love of my life and lose my personal thoughts/beliefs due to conscription.

Many thanks in advance,
Desperate.

Sorry dude, almost NONE of us are suited to army life. We just pretended to enjoy certain aspects of it so we didn't kill ourselves. It was the price of citizenship. Frankly, at the risk of sounding like an old fogey, army life right now is like a Boy Scout camp compared to our day. Plus you serve a much shorter period. Since your dad plucked you from some other place to enjoy whatever Singapore could give you, I'd say just suck it up. Life gets a bit better after BMT. Even cross dressers and transvestvites and former inmates of IMH couldn't escape NS. You might try to wrangle your way to an easier vocation.

Ÿour plight is a lesson to all new citizens. Once you are in the PAPs grasp, your life can turn to shit. I wonder at the intelligence of people who take up citizenship here when they are welcomed as PRs and can go back home as local millionaires after a decade or so in Singapore.

There was a time Singapore was a great place. It will never come back , not as long as the PAP stays the way it is.

Finally, you are wrong. We are extremely judgemental.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is my first time posting in Sammy forum but I've been surfing this forum for about 2 years now. I've learnt that the atmosphere here is non-judgemental and I sincerely believe that I'll get the help that I need here.

You must be joking. You of course is a clone.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
renounce ur citizenship and fuck off back where u came from,dont worry our government will not stop you.7000 other fts have done so already before you.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
trolling?

in any case, lets hope the FOOking spies report this and the replies to the highest big wig
have a real idea of how singaoreans feel

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear fellow individuals,

Many thanks in advance,
Desperate.

Welcome to Sammyboy.... As what the Boss said, it's entirely up to your creativity and determination... Its either suicide or causing yourself permanent disability by whichever methods you prefer to escape being a conscript for the army of Royal FamiLEE... If you choose the easy way out by suicide then please take a PAP Minister along with you because these Pappy Scums were responsible for your present plight now...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you should serve with pride, many young sinkies are doing the same.:o

Dear fellow individuals,

Many thanks in advance,
Desperate.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the early NS days,Nsmen will step on nails or get bees to sting on legs or get their legs slammed by tables...to get mc.