• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore hammered 6-1 by Syria

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sp...er-22s-hammered-6-1-syrias-under-23s-20150218

The Singapore national Under-22 football team ushered in the Year of the Goat in a most inauspicious way by getting a 6-1 thrashing at the hands of Syria's Under-23s.

The friendly, played on Chinese New Year's Eve at Jalan Besar Stadium, saw the visitors needing just four minutes to open the floodgates through Hael Albadri.

Further strikes from Mahmood Albaher (24th minute), Abdul Mannan Ibrahim (34th and 62nd) and Adnan Altaki (39th and 75th) put the Syrians firmly in control over Richard Bok's youngsters.

Singapore finally scored a consolation goal in the 88th minute through defender Tajeli Selamat.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should ban S'pore soccer teams from international friendlies and all competitions. A disgrace. Time to change the big boss in FAS. Useless chap.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk so much about ISIS this, ISIS that our ministars........the football team can't even smell Syria's backside........LAU KIEW MANNNN!!!
Better commit a HARAKIRI!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pls scrap away the football in sinkieland and stop disgracing yourself lah...

I still remember the 2010 world cup bullshit..what happen now????

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hmm.............let me see if I got this right. here we have a country involved in a bad civil war, young men on both sides being forced to carry arms and fight against the govt. or young govt. soldiers fight against the rebels, on top of that a Jihadist radical group ISIS with recruits streaming in from all over the world to fight in Syria, towns destroyed, many people murdered, etc. And this country can put together a football team from all this shit going on in their homeland and whack the second highest per capita GDP country 6-1? hahahahhahahhaa. I think better to tell Vivian to fuck off and give a PR to the Syrian Sports Minister whoever he is. If he can do these wonders with a war ravaged country, we would be world cup winners in 10 years.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Through sheer skill and determination our boys lost only 6-1. All I can say is lol lol lol.

I did not see the video clip of the singapore goal. Did they simply let the host dribble in and shoot just to give us face?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Losing to a country who is now savaged in a brutal civil war.. Imagine the sheer relief of the Syrian boys arriving in S'pore to play this friendly game and managing to escape briefly from the clutches of the barbaric ISIS camel shagging bastards back home.. After this game, its back to the normal brutal routine that these young men would be facing back in Syria.. Our boys are too pampered with the latest training equipment and facilities being given to them.. Add also the expensive foreign trips that our boys were sent to in the past... I have given up hope in local football..

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The syrians won by tactics of fear .They just whisper ISIS to the sinkee players who will be overwhelmed with fear.
The overpaid conman minister who promised us 2010 Wold Cup should be burned in a cage to soothe our anger.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should scrap soccer and make way for cricket or basketball. We have enough PRs to challenge asian powerhouses in these 2 sports alone

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm.............let me see if I got this right. here we have a country involved in a bad civil war, young men on both sides being forced to carry arms and fight against the govt. or young govt. soldiers fight against the rebels, on top of that a Jihadist radical group ISIS with recruits streaming in from all over the world to fight in Syria, towns destroyed, many people murdered, etc. And this country can put together a football team from all this shit going on in their homeland and whack the second highest per capita GDP country 6-1? hahahahhahahhaa. I think better to tell Vivian to fuck off and give a PR to the Syrian Sports Minister whoever he is. If he can do these wonders with a war ravaged country, we would be world cup winners in 10 years.

yeap. all these young men does not have a proper stadium to train and probably no time or proper coaching given the state of war iin their country and yet can wallop our useless sinkies. all these ministars are good at is hot air. the fact some idiot can come up with a world cup by 2010 scenario shows how shameless and deluded they are.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unrealistic FAS and their KPi.

"Learning expreience".How many experience they need?.

It's like asking a K1 student to play Chess with Grand-master to learn game!.

STOP THESE FRIENDLY MATCHES.

Become like Nepal they don't have international games and heck care FIFA ranking but channel all funds into youth development.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
yeap. all these young men does not have a proper stadium to train and probably no time or proper coaching given the state of war iin their country and yet can wallop our useless sinkies. all these ministars are good at is hot air. the fact some idiot can come up with a world cup by 2010 scenario shows how shameless and deluded they are.

Yep, a good day for these young men is that no one got shot during a training session and no suicide bomber blew up the stadium during a match. Our fuck useless Ministers only have dollar signs in their eyes. Need players? Bribe washed up FTs with big salaries. Need new stadium, just build a billion $ one where the grass is dead. these syrian kids play with heart, because they sure as hell don't have anything else compared to our players.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Singapore's senior and junior teams will be on the world map of soccer soon as regular whipping boys.

Yes, all the other countries will be clamouring the FAS to schedule friendly matches as a morale booster for their squads. I am waiting for Brunei to whack singapore 5-0, followed by a 7-0 win by Vanautu and then a 10-0 win by Maldives.