• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HELP! Desperate Call for Assistance Regarding National Service [URGENT]

desperate141

Dear fellow individuals,

I'm posting to ask for assistance regarding my National Service Issue. Here's the situation: I'm currently Enlisted (Just enlisted, now in 2nd book-out) in the 2015 batch for BMT, and I'm hoping to get out of National Service either Legally or Illegally. My identity is a 2nd Generation Citizen who converted at the age of 14 along with my father. Due to personal reasons (Being in a Long-distance-relationship) and the fact that I'm unsuited for army life (Following orders and pretty much being restricted), I've decided that I'm going to get out of NS one way or another.

This is my first time posting in Sammy forum but I've been surfing this forum for about 2 years now. I've learnt that the atmosphere here is non-judgemental and I sincerely believe that I'll get the help that I need here. So please, fellow forum-ers, show me a way out of this pit so that I don't miss the love of my life and lose my personal thoughts/beliefs due to conscription.

Many thanks in advance,
Desperate.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
My identity is a 2nd Generation Citizen who converted at the age of 14 along with my father. Due to personal reasons (Being in a Long-distance-relationship) and the fact that I'm unsuited for army life (Following orders and pretty much being restricted), I've decided that I'm going to get out of NS one way or another.

Many thanks in advance,
Desperate.

another ungrateful FT. nice.

I've learnt that the atmosphere here is non-judgemental and I sincerely believe that I'll get the help that I need here.

die pls.now i see this is just trolling. :kma: who's clone are you, you piece of shit??

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Desperate:

Here are some suggestions:

- Change your gender. You will need to act fast. So far, Singapore does not conscript females for NS, but judging by public sentiment, there is a call for this to be enacted.

- Claim mental instability. Ensure this is certified by IMH to ensure it is official and recognised.

- If you don't meet the dateline, and get enlisted, on that day, don't raise your right arm during the swear-in ceremony. Someone will approach you, and all you have to do is say you are Jehovah Witness. You will not need to go with the rest to an army camp.

Good luck!

Cheers!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes
i am pes A. but i saw other people try to get out of NS. so all these are from what i seen and heard. Any problem dun blame me.

if you look gay, just tell them you are gay.
if you are slight crazy, just tell them you have mental issue.

or
go to MO and tell them about all your psychology issue with discipline, see all the anti PAP slogan in TRS, just repeat those to MO.

pls do all these before you go to BMT

if that fail,
pretend to commit suicide in BMT.
cut your wrist, hang yourself when people around.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes
i am pes A. but i saw other people try to get out of NS. so all these are from what i seen and heard. Any problem dun blame me.

if you look gay, just tell them you are gay.
if you are slight crazy, just tell them you have mental issue.

or
go to MO and tell them about all your psychology issue with discipline, see all the anti PAP slogan in TRS, just repeat those to MO.

pls do all these before you go to BMT

if that fail,
pretend to commit suicide in BMT.
cut your wrist, hang yourself when people around.

Maybe he tried your last tips and now already...... Rip :biggrin:

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear fellow individuals,

I'm posting to ask for assistance regarding my National Service Issue. Here's the situation: I'm currently Enlisted (Just enlisted, now in 2nd book-out) in the 2015 batch for BMT, and I'm hoping to get out of National Service either Legally or Illegally. My identity is a 2nd Generation Citizen who converted at the age of 14 along with my father. Due to personal reasons (Being in a Long-distance-relationship) and the fact that I'm unsuited for army life (Following orders and pretty much being restricted), I've decided that I'm going to get out of NS one way or another.

This is my first time posting in Sammy forum but I've been surfing this forum for about 2 years now. I've learnt that the atmosphere here is non-judgemental and I sincerely believe that I'll get the help that I need here. So please, fellow forum-ers, show me a way out of this pit so that I don't miss the love of my life and lose my personal thoughts/beliefs due to conscription.

Many thanks in advance,
Desperate.

Please watch jack neo's boys to men 1 and 2 (not the latest one), how to keng, how to go OCS: all disclosed in the movie... Think U better watch the movie(s) first to get better idea about NS then get get yourself into trouble with the system... Borrow from library is FOC as Singaporean/ PR as long as your library account has zero fines payable...

Have fun:...

PS: if U AWOL/ fly out of Singapore (presuming u have another nation passport e.g Australia, India, UK etc, I believe that u will be arrested upon return into Singapore for AWOL (its all computerised BTW)... Maybe that gal U r after is some princess n U will be crowned king of the state after her father's death, otherwise, better make sure it is worth it chasing her outside Singapore cos U are like forfeiting your right to return (except with diplomatic privilege plus SAF guard of honour for invited head of state in the described miracle case scenario)... Google internet yourself... Everyone who skipped town to avoid NS is jailed upon return (3yrs i u'stand is the standard market rate if too old by then for ns)... So please decide if the gal is really worth it. If U stay n do ns, at least can buy HDB flat even if your salary is below $1000/ mth, if the gal u after no princess, then I think choose HDB flat/ rental after ns will at least guarantee a roof over your head for as long as pap is in power I guess...
Title: Xin bing zheng zhuan [videorecording] = Ah boys to men / Liang Zhiqiang zuo pin ; J Team Productions Pte Ltd, MM2 Entertainment zhi zuo ; gu shi bian ju, Liang Zhiqiang, Sun Yiqun ; jian zhi, Li Yuwei ; dao yan, Liang Zhiqiang.
新兵正传 [videorecording] = Ah boys to men / 梁智强作品 ; J Team Productions Pte Ltd, MM2 Entertainment制作 ; 故事编剧, 梁智强, 孙逸群 ; 监制, 黎育维 ; 导演, 梁智强.
Creator: Neo, Jack, 1960-...
: Singapore : K & L Media Pte Ltd, [2013?]
Physical Description: 1 videodisc (108 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Notes: Originally released as motion picture in 2012.
"Special feature: The making of the movie = 制作花絮"--Container.
原以电影形式于2012年发行.
In Mandarin, English and Hokkien with Chinese and English subtitles.
华、英、福建语对白, 中英文字幕.

Last edited: