• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

roy has run road to norway

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hullo... limpeh is no pap ib, i just find that the mainstream media is bias and sensationalising pm lee's prostate health, and i stumble upon roy's article saying that he is in norway now.

I don't understand why PAP IBs are so obsessed with Roy does this, Roy does that. He isn't going to run for the next GE.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roy enriched himself using cpf as tool. Put up some shows at hong lim, $ and donation will pour into his pocket!

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
good game. he can do more to combat pappies outside of sinkie than inside of sinkieland where the game is rigged. just like the dalai lama. if dalai lama went back to china, he will house arrested forever. living in usa, he can still disturb the chinamen, and get free money from hollywood wankers and overseas tibetans. of course, i still think the lama is an overpaid asshole.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good choice. Norway is a super welfare state!!! Kioh Tioh GU Land!

But his dee dee will be frozen!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good game. he can do more to combat pappies outside of sinkie than inside of sinkieland where the game is rigged. just like the dalai lama. if dalai lama went back to china, he will house arrested forever. living in usa, he can still disturb the chinamen, and get free money from hollywood wankers and overseas tibetans. of course, i still think the lama is an overpaid asshole.

wahaahahahah he cant even influence sinkies in his own country to fight for their own rights and freedom,what makes u think outsiders are going to give a shit about him?

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
wanted criminal "winners" is wanted by the police for illegal smuggling of firearms from cambodia

if the public has any information of this criminal, please report to the police immediately

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
wanted criminal "winners" is wanted by the police for illegal smuggling of firearms from cambodia

if the public has any infornation of this criminal, please report to the police immediately

You fucking bastard. You are so irritating with your forever same lame posts. I wish you to meet with great tragedy on the first day of this CNY.:oIo:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
winners whole family all die in a very horrific accident

80716295.jpg

Last edited: