• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamie Yeo apologises to ex-husband Glenn Ong

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is not often that opinionated local ex-radio DJ Glenn Ong is left dumbstruck.

But the 45-year-old was left "speechless" yesterday when told his ex-wife, radio DJ Jamie Yeo, had apologised for causing their split in 2009.

Yeo, 37, recently told a local entertainment magazine that "the break-up was (her) fault and (she is) really sorry for it".

"It's big of her. Maybe this will answer the questions of a lot of people who blamed me for the split. I bore the brunt of it for years, with netizens calling me a jerk and saying I had cheated on her and was the cause of it all," he told The New Paper.

Yeo also revealed that she is divorcing her British communications agency boss husband of four years Thorsten Nolte, with whom she has a four-year-old daughter, Alysia

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not often that opinionated local ex-radio DJ Glenn Ong is left dumbstruck.

But the 45-year-old was left "speechless" yesterday when told his ex-wife, radio DJ Jamie Yeo, had apologised for causing their split in 2009.

Yeo, 37, recently told a local entertainment magazine that "the break-up was (her) fault and (she is) really sorry for it".

"It's big of her. Maybe this will answer the questions of a lot of people who blamed me for the split. I bore the brunt of it for years, with netizens calling me a jerk and saying I had cheated on her and was the cause of it all," he told The New Paper.

Yeo also revealed that she is divorcing her British communications agency boss husband of four years Thorsten Nolte, with whom she has a four-year-old daughter, Alysia

he probably had an errction and now finding ways to get back into her pants behind his alien's back

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not often that opinionated local ex-radio DJ Glenn Ong is left dumbstruck. But the 45-year-old was left "speechless" yesterday when told his ex-wife, radio DJ Jamie Yeo, had apologised for causing their split in 2009. Yeo, 37, recently told a local entertainment magazine that "the break-up was (her) fault and (she is) really sorry for it". "It's big of her. Maybe this will answer the questions of a lot of people who blamed me for the split. I bore the brunt of it for years, with netizens calling me a jerk and saying I had cheated on her and was the cause of it all," he told The New Paper. Yeo also revealed that she is divorcing her British communications agency boss husband of four years Thorsten Nolte, with whom she has a four-year-old daughter, Alysia Read the full report in our print edition on Feb 18. - See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/glenn-ong-sh...their-marriage-breakdown#sthash.cnLhjBbF.dpuf

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
jamie-yeo-1-e1424144429369.jpg

After keeping it within her for the past six years, Mediacorp DJ Jamie Yeo has admitted that it was her fault that her marriage with ex DJ Glenn Ong broke down in 2009.

The 37-year-old told 8 Days:

“Let’s not pretend that things won’t get awkward if I were to return when he’s still there. He’s my ex and things would be awkward. I don’t think I’ve said it before, but our break-up [in 2009] was my fault and I’m really sorry for it. You can put that down on record.”

Funny that the hot mama decided to issue an apology through a magazine rather than in person. At least, Millennials break up via text, which is really much more personal.

And to mark her return to Mediacorp with a really newsworthy interview, the Gold 90fm DJ also added that she is now separated from Englishman Thorsten Nolte, her husband of four years. In fact, they have been separated for about 10 months.

Yes, all you hot-blooded males, the mother-of-one is back up on the market.

http://mothership.sg/2015/02/single...turn-is-fighting-with-nicholas-lee-is-ronnie/

so is she free hole or freehold??

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local radio personality Jamie Yeo recently made a shocking revelation: She has been separated from her second husband of four years,*Englishman Thorsten Nolte, for the past ten months.According to*The Straits Times, this was revealed in an*interview with lifestyle magazine 8 Days.The 37-year-old*described the break-up as a "gradual process" which arose from "deep-seated problems that stemmed from their inherent personality differences".The couple now share custody of their four-year-old daughter.

Jamie yeo is a queen of all sluts.

at least she outlasted Joanne Peh with DJ Toni the hulk

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember the amazeballs The Dark Knight?

The one where Batman ran off into the night with a nasty limp, taking the fall for killing Harvey Dent and playing the villain of Gotham City for the next eight years?

That’s kinda like how Glenn Ong experienced when his marriage with hot mama Jamie Yeo ended in 2009.

In an interview with The New Paper today, the once “most powerful man on radio” said:

“I bore the brunt of it for years, with netizens calling me a jerk, and saying I had cheated on her and was the cause of it all.”

He also revealed that Yeo, who also revealed that she has been separated from Thorsten Nolte her husband for four years, actually apologised to him privately previously.

“Before she gave birth to Aly, she called to share (the news of) the pregnancy with me and to tell me she was sorry.”

We’d also like to apologise to Yeo, for thinking she only apologised to Ong via a magazine that apparently no one reads.

The magazine issue with the apology story hit the stands on Sunday (Feb. 22, 2015) but only gained online traction yesterday because Mothership.sg

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember the amazeballs The Dark Knight?

The one where Batman ran off into the night with a nasty limp, taking the fall for killing Harvey Dent and playing the villain of Gotham City for the next eight years?

That’s kinda like how Glenn Ong experienced when his marriage with hot mama Jamie Yeo ended in 2009.

In an interview with The New Paper today, the once “most powerful man on radio” said:

“I bore the brunt of it for years, with netizens calling me a jerk, and saying I had cheated on her and was the cause of it all.”

He also revealed that Yeo, who also revealed that she has been separated from Thorsten Nolte her husband for four years, actually apologised to him privately previously.

“Before she gave birth to Aly, she called to share (the news of) the pregnancy with me and to tell me she was sorry.”

We’d also like to apologise to Yeo, for thinking she only apologised to Ong via a magazine that apparently no one reads.

The magazine issue with the apology story hit the stands on Sunday (Feb. 22, 2015) but only gained online traction yesterday because Mothership.sg

Actually who cares???