• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamie Yeo apologises to ex-husband Glenn Ong

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
now after playing so many lanjiaos for half her life, she become more realistic and realise her cheebye cannot live on lanjiaos alone, also need $$$, so maybe she will aim for those dirty rich ah peks :biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 37; she is just starting to peak; given the right partner she would last another 8 years before she goes down hill. As the saying goes; time is woman's worst enemy. Now probably scouring for that elusive one with such publicities.

Women peak at 30 , all the way to maybe 43.

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local radio personality Jamie Yeo recently made a shocking revelation: She has been separated from her second husband of four years,*Englishman Thorsten Nolte, for the past ten months.According to*The Straits Times, this was revealed in an*interview with lifestyle magazine 8 Days.The 37-year-old*described the break-up as a "gradual process" which arose from "deep-seated problems that stemmed from their inherent personality differences".The couple now share custody of their four-year-old daughter.

Jamie yeo is a queen of all sluts.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jamie-yeo-1-e1424144429369.jpg

After keeping it within her for the past six years, Mediacorp DJ Jamie Yeo has admitted that it was her fault that her marriage with ex DJ Glenn Ong broke down in 2009.

The 37-year-old told 8 Days:

“Let’s not pretend that things won’t get awkward if I were to return when he’s still there. He’s my ex and things would be awkward. I don’t think I’ve said it before, but our break-up [in 2009] was my fault and I’m really sorry for it. You can put that down on record.”

Funny that the hot mama decided to issue an apology through a magazine rather than in person. At least, Millennials break up via text, which is really much more personal.

And to mark her return to Mediacorp with a really newsworthy interview, the Gold 90fm DJ also added that she is now separated from Englishman Thorsten Nolte, her husband of four years. In fact, they have been separated for about 10 months.

Yes, all you hot-blooded males, the mother-of-one is back up on the market.

http://mothership.sg/2015/02/single...turn-is-fighting-with-nicholas-lee-is-ronnie/

Yes, all you hot-blooded males, the mother-of-one is back up on the market.

Her back is up? So guys, waiting for Christmas, izzit? Go quickly pull down her tiny g-strings and fuck the lights out of her!!!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her cb fucking loose already.
Ang mo so handsome can easily get free tight pinoy in orchard road.

Women who had given birth before are all not tight. Caesarian births or Kegel exercises all no use. :wink:

Also, all these '不三不四' women who're 1) in the public sphere, especially showbiz, and 2) had a colourful love life history... better stay clear of them. A lot of psychological damage and emotional baggage. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At 37; she is just starting to peak; given the right partner she would last another 8 years before she goes down hill. As the saying goes; time is woman's worst enemy. Now probably scouring for that elusive one with such publicities.

Wrong. A woman peaks in her mid-late 20s, from then on it's all downhill. Yes, some women age better, but they all deteriorate. Forget all the myths about cougars and MILFs... you can't fight biology. :wink:

The only reason you would want to shag a middle-aged woman is 1) You have no better choices available, and 2) You can gain some sort of benefit from the union e.g. financial.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Local radio personality Jamie Yeo recently made a shocking revelation: She has been separated from her second husband of four years,*Englishman Thorsten Nolte, for the past ten months.According to*The Straits Times, this was revealed in an*interview with lifestyle magazine 8 Days.The 37-year-old*described the break-up as a "gradual process" which arose from "deep-seated problems that stemmed from their inherent personality differences".The couple now share custody of their four-year-old daughter.

Jamie yeo is a queen of all sluts.

i pity that ang moh, kanna conned by her CB.

Now he has to deal with his daughter this way.. Not healthy at all..

Separate means separate..what the fuck is called gradual process. If the whole marriage is perfect, there is no separation in the first place.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am right all along, sinkies are coward losers, especially the female shit..

she wants a big white cock then say so lah..anyway, ang moh are the best!!!!

She is a loser like you, both craving for white dick and attention.

Btw we know that you get lots of white dicks and that is why you know that they are big.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.menshealth.com.sg/sex-relationships/mh-woman-jamie-yeo

It feels like it's been eons since we last saw Jamie Yeo. But the newly-minted Power 98FM radio presenter politely reminds us that it's only been about a year since she disappeared from the public eye. Well, there was the small matter of having a baby during that leave of absence. In our defence, a year in entertainment circles does seem like forever! But we are glad to note that Jamie remains as lovely as we remembered her.

When we last saw Jamie, this leggy lass was fronting football magazine shows for regional network ESPN Star Sports. She then took a hiatus to raise her young daughter Aly (who is now 16 months old) and to help her husband run a communications agency called Upfront Media. "I was definitely not bored at home because life was already pretty hectic for me. Add being a mom to that, and you can imagine how busy I am every day." But the lure of the airwaves was irresistible in the end. She admits, "The love of radio and music drew me back. Plus the persuasive powers of the Power 98 Management."

Jamie had previously been a jock on 987FM for about six years before jumping to television. Yet she feels that it is her 4-year stint at ESPN Star Sports (she described them as the "best years of my life") that will best aid her return as a radio presenter. "There (on Star Sports), the TV shows I did reached millions of people in Asia. It was an experience that has definitely shaped how I am as a presenter now," she says. On her new show on Power 98, she shares, "The Power Breakfast Show that I host with Sonja Steinmetz and radio veteran Hubert Tang is all about conversations in the morning that keep you up to date with all the world, regional and local issues."

Fame arrived on Jamie's doorstep arguably through the role of Tammy on the local drama series, Growing Up. Now that she's returning to radio, might we expect a similar jump to TV? Maybe not. "I definitely don’t miss being an actress. The TV stations in Singapore work you like a dog. But I wouldn’t mind hosting a show on TV if the opportunity comes up," she replies.

Now in her early '30s, Jamie looks in fine shape. In fact, she probably doesn't look a day older than the teenage Tammy she used to portray. She puts it down to having good genes and a toddler to chase after. "I think running after and carrying my little one keeps me fit. I try to go to the gym at least twice a week but I’m guilty of missing even those 2 times some weeks. I have to admit I’ve got good genes to thank in this case. I love my cake and sweets so thank God for that!"

Jamie on...

What do you feel most men are guilty of in a relationship?
I think definitely the lack of communication. Guys don’t really like to talk things out as much as women do.

What do you think is the secret of a successful relationship?
To always remember to stop in the middle of the hustle and bustle to tell and show that you love your partner.

How do you and your husband keep the spark going?
Well the advice is for the men and the women in their lives because it takes two parties to keep the romance alive. I’m very lucky to have my parents so involved in Aly’s life. They spend the night at my place every Saturday so my husband and I can have a date night to ourselves. Sometimes, we go out during the week too because we have a reliable helper. Having said that, we definitely go out a lot less now that we have Aly. I guess my advice would be, set aside at least one night a week to hang together as a couple and do the things you used to do when you were just a twosome, like go to the movies, go for a nice dinner, etc.

Any other last words regarding relationships you’d like to share with all the men out there?
Please understand that PMS is a very biological phenomenon and that it’s not just in our heads.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This one is confirm sinkie siao chabor.

Sex would be great and wild but almost impossible to live with.

This type is Fuck And Dump. I call it FAD.

This sounds weird but I want to remember the time I stared death in the face. Although it's not a happy memory, I'd still cherish it for the lesson it taught me. My ex-boyfriend and I were quarreling in the car while racing down the BKE. In the heat of anger, I stepped on the accelerator and hit well over a hundred km on the speedometer. He ordered me to stop. I yelled NO and pushed harder on the gas. He repeated his order. I refused him and carried on stepping on it. He was furious. And in a moment of utter stupidity and insanity, pulled the handbrake up while the car was still going above a hundred. That abrupt braking caused the car the careen across the highway, slam against the divider and then spin across all four lanes into the road shoulder. Miraculously, we got out of the car unscathed. Every time I remember the incident, I thank God that I'm still alive and well. That distinct memory reminds me that life is precious and no matter how upset, depressed or crazy I am, Someone's always looking out for me and wants me to be happy.