• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Josephine Teo’s exchanges with MP Png laughable

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I found Josephine Teo’s exchanges with Png Eng Huat laughable. Every Tom, Dick, and Harry knows that if one were to have a meaningful discussion, one has to compare apple with apple. However, as apples could be further classified by their colours, sizes and country of origin, hence green and red apples are different, big and small apples are different, Fukushima and New Zealand apples are also different, even the worms and bacteria found in 2 Fukushima apples could be different.

Allow me to summarise the debate in parliament from 12 to 13 Feb 2015 about the AHPETC in the below analogy:

http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/02/17/josephine-teo’s-exchanges-with-mp-png-laughable/

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
she got NO substance but always presented herself to be smart annie!
if she is so great why did she not solve Suzhou's problem but left it in greater mess than before???

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found Josephine Teo’s exchanges with Png Eng Huat laughable. Every Tom, Dick, and Harry knows that if one were to have a meaningful discussion, one has to compare apple with apple. However, as apples could be further classified by their colours, sizes and country of origin, hence green and red apples are different, big and small apples are different, Fukushima and New Zealand apples are also different, even the worms and bacteria found in 2 Fukushima apples could be different.

Allow me to summarise the debate in parliament from 12 to 13 Feb 2015 about the AHPETC in the below analogy:

http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/02/17/josephine-teo’s-exchanges-with-mp-png-laughable/
I will award this round to Jo. She clearly has Png on the ropes! Png should have countered that all those govt lapses r more serious, bigger $ sums and also big conflict of interests. U need to be quick, fast and fearless in your riposte!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will award this round to Jo. She clearly has Png on the ropes! Png should have countered that all those govt lapses r more serious, bigger $ sums and also big conflict of interests. U need to be quick, fast and fearless in your riposte!

Can you really blame the opposition for being careful:confused:
Even if you are an MP you have to be careful with the PAP or they will try to fix you like . Just look at what happened to Jeyaretnam.

Spoeans need to put in more opposition members in parliament so that the PAP cannot gang up on the opposition.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unfortunately WP has to be double on their toes to ensure PAP has no cracks to exploit , knowing that it's election year n they are desperate to do anything to put them in a bad light.

Has anything said by pap on the audit been untrue ?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you really blame the opposition for being careful:confused:
Even if you are an MP you have to be careful with the PAP or they will try to fix you like . Just look at what happened to Jeyaretnam.

Spoeans need to put in more opposition members in parliament so that the PAP cannot gang up on the opposition.
PAP will always have home ground advantage, that is the realities of politics in Spore.

jw5

Loyal
I find the admiring look on her face, whenever a ministar is talking, laughable. :wink:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find the admiring look on her face, whenever a ministar is talking, laughable. :wink:

Oh yeah! I noticed her all-admiring face lapping it all up approvingly and lovingly; more so when her political masters are lecturing the opposition MPs. .

jw5

Loyal
Oooooooooh, lovingly.................................. hehehehehehehe...................... :p

Oh yeah! I noticed her all-admiring face lapping it all up approvingly and lovingly; more so when her political masters are lecturing the opposition MPs. .