• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minah saves herself after shouting " Allahuakbar " !

Najibee

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.chinapress.com.my/node/599990
Key points:

1. A Malay teenage girl saved herself from being raped after she shouted "Allahuakbar" at the robber.
2. The incident happened at 4:30am on last Sunday (15/2) at Pudu LRT station.
3. After the girl was being robbed off RM400 and her phone, the robber forced herself on her and caressed her breast. Out of fear, she shouted "Allahuakbar" at the robber which caused him to flee the scene.
4. Kuala Lumpur CID chief, SAC Zainuddin Ahmad confirmed the incident and said the victim took a long-haul bus to Kuala Lumpur for an internship and planned to temporarily stay at her relative's house in Gombak.
5. He added that the suspect is still at large and the case will be investigated under Section 354 and 392.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a crazy man will rape a crazy woman. His response is understandable.

Allah hu Akbar means welcome!!

Or was it Assam Malik Kum?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just finished her shift.

you guys never read ? "Kuala Lumpur CID chief, SAC Zainuddin Ahmad confirmed the incident and said the victim took a long-haul bus to Kuala Lumpur for an internship and planned to temporarily stay at her relative's house in Gombak"

Most likely you people do not know KL !....many outstation buses still stop at Pudu Raya these days, PUDU area is not that safe, any KL people or those who know that area will know....it is best alight & F#$#$k off...but at 4.30am this young lady is trying her luck. She is heading to Gombak, the nearest LRT Kelana Jaya Line Stations, nearest walking distance from PUDURAYA is Masjid Jamek or Pasar Seni, where one can take the local buses. But LRT & any buses do not run at 4.30am!, it is quite dangerous to hail a taxi there too, at that time of the day...may have to go to MacDonald there, I think it is 24 hours.

But at 4.30am, any female at Pudu area, I shudder...even me, at waking hours I walk around there, I do have to be careful, in the past there were plenty of fixers & junkies in that area, had seen a dead body lying with blood in front of Puduraya & people just walk by like it as part of the landscape...scary!...

At 4.30am she certainly have to shout..Allah hu Akbar!! god help her!..indeed!....should have gotten her relative to wait for her there, never alone....amazing intelligence these people...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Imagine you start touching a girl's breast and she shouted "God is Great!".

She sure is some horny bitch.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only a crazy man will rape a crazy woman. His response is understandable.
Allah hu Akbar means welcome!! Or was it Assam Malik Kum?

the robber was straight, not bi and when he heard the first 3 letters, he wasn't keen to go thru anuar's misery.
he then fucked off hurriedly somewhere with the rm400 to get his hunger fix on that type of fish head dish.... :p