• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Palm Reading

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah tony bro.

u have broken palm line...

Tonychat is a rich chap and doing quite well in his career?

男人断掌掌朝纲,女人断掌守空房.

断掌在手相学上代表的是感情线与智慧线、生命线起点处交接在一起,将手掌分成上下两半。

手相理论认为,有断掌纹的人个性都比较率性、积极、好强、性急,心神欠专一,脑部易遭受刺激,导致个性偏执,在情感路上不顺遂,但是这其实并非绝对,只要能够配合教育环境来导正心态,并在修养上多下功夫,就能修正不好的性格,让运途更平顺!

一般说来,有断掌纹的人做事积极,比较容易成功,缺点是性急,容易出错。如果二支手都有断掌纹,表示这个人虽然个性刚强,但会比较能够平衡;不过若仅有一手有断掌纹,则在人格发展上要多自我调适,避免太过偏执,如此就不会有不好的影响了。

关於断掌,民间又有另一种传说,男人左手断掌「掌兵符」,意味会做「大将军」;男人右手断掌「掌财库」,意味会变成「经营之神」;万一双手皆断掌,那运途可是大好大坏,但若能经由不断的修身养性来导入正途,必能有所作为。

What is this??? divine revelation?

Broken palm is what??? i only know what is broken hymen.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah tony bro.

u have broken palm line...

The ang moh called it the SIMIAN LINE

My one is not that lah.. i still got 3 lines on the hand.. Just that my head line is forked out to the end.

Real Simian Line is a join between the head and the heart line together as one.

[video=youtube;7wGNYahU0Zk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wGNYahU0Zk[/video]

This is Simian Line or what you called broken Palm:

IMG_1744.jpg

Last edited:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not a good thing to have that kind of hand based on my search.

It says you cannot control emotions. or might have anger management issues.

Male with broken palm may also have one or more of the following 霸道 traits:
1) using uncontrolled power without considering others
2) dictatorial
3) domineering
4) overbearing
5) high-handed
6) unreasonable
7) bullying

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
another thing i found about simian line:

I have 2 simian lines and in Chinese palmistry, it’s not good for a woman. However, an excellent hand for a man. I do agree that at a certain level, I do get what I need or want if I focus on it (even when not really exerting effort). People say I am very intellectual (some people at work even called me an ‘alien’) because I like to look at complex things. Simple things don’t appeal to me at all. I can’t stand nonsensical, shallow/narrow minded people and as mush as I hate to admit it, I truly detest idiocy. There were people I met in my life who pretends to be intelligent and tries so hard to be philosophical as they talk but each sentence really makes no sense. I tend to keep quiet (my mother taught me to be polite, don’t say anything if you have nothing nice to say), though it can be seen clearly through my facial expressions. There were incidents also that I have exercised “the power of the mind” — yes, mental telepathy. It started when I was in high school, mentally ‘ordering/commanding’ my History teacher not to check the homework because I left my book at home… and I was surprised she announced to the class homework will be reviewed/checked the next day instead! I thought it might be coincidental so I tried it again the same day with my Biology teacher. I mentally ‘ordered’ her not to give us the oral quiz (which she does every time in class) and just for that day, she didn’t! I have stopped using mental telepathy because it caused me insomnia, migraine attacks (until now at the age of 37)… Just like everybody else here, I don’t really know what these lines mean but none from my family has it except me and my 3 year old toddler.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Male with broken palm may also have one or more of the following 霸道 traits:
1) using uncontrolled power without considering others
2) dictatorial
3) domineering
4) overbearing
5) high-handed
6) unreasonable
7) bullying

Sounds like old fart!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U do agree with me rite?

It will only get worse n u will expreience emotional problems
as u aged.

i do not know what are you referring to.. You mean simian line palm people ?

Emotional problems are for losers who cannot handle life and people.

If you think using a palm can determine a destiny, then it means you are controlled by the destiny ( if that is any truth in this), that means you have wasted your time existing in life.

Low minded people do not understand that free will together with the development of wisdom and merits will cut through all bounds of limitations that is within you.

Now you know why sinkies cannot have their freedom of individual rights and freedom, because they are not up to it.

That is why i stay away from sinkies..