• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Palm Reading

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone here knows a bit of palm reading for male?
Some say read the left palm as the primary source of details and supplement the details with your right palm.
Some claim the opposite while other say it's related to your age.
Which is correct?

Babamuda

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some say read the left palm as the primary source of details and supplement the details with your right palm.
Which is correct?
Why bother reading palm. Go consult the Oracle Man.
He reads bones by feeling it.

Hehe

:p:p

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beh zun one lah. If you read too often you might have dreams of maggots eating up your rotting body.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Which is correct?

I once did a photograph of my left and right palm and post it here. Some of the forummers are indeed palm reader and are kind enough to read my palm for me here. Why don't you do the same?

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?106634-This-is-my-Palm-can-you-read-it&highlight=palm+reading

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Depends on how old you are. The left palm will tell tou the story of your first half in life. The right tells you the 2H. However palmistry is not an exact science, subject to changes

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My right palm:

attachment.php

My left palm:

attachment.php

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My right palm:

attachment.php

My left palm:

attachment.php

Career line not too bad. notice how it goes all the way up. Shouldn't have too much money problems, you could had been wealthier if you pia, but that's not what you are after anyways.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Career line not too bad. notice how it goes all the way up. Shouldn't have too much money problems, you could had been wealthier if you pia, but that's not what you are after anyways.

I thought you are going to say this is the hand of someone with balls.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought you are going to say this is the hand of someone with balls.

You know yourself better. You are smart but stubborn,whatever I have for you is already told by others before me. Think back about what they said to you

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those who believe in fortune teller, tarots card reader must be old and stupid man who are lost in direction. Serve them right for being con by those scammers.

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which is correct?

Depnding on which school............ middle eastern ones say left for present & right for future

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Some say read the left palm as the primary source of details and supplement the details with your right palm.
Which is correct?
get readings from all differen methods ...

ze 1 which gifs u ze most number of accurate descriptions shud b ze correct 1 ...

Last edited:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah tony bro.

u have broken palm line...

Tonychat is a rich chap and doing quite well in his career?

男人断掌掌朝纲,女人断掌守空房.

断掌在手相学上代表的是感情线与智慧线、生命线起点处交接在一起,将手掌分成上下两半。

手相理论认为,有断掌纹的人个性都比较率性、积极、好强、性急,心神欠专一,脑部易遭受刺激,导致个性偏执,在情感路上不顺遂,但是这其实并非绝对,只要能够配合教育环境来导正心态,并在修养上多下功夫,就能修正不好的性格,让运途更平顺!

一般说来,有断掌纹的人做事积极,比较容易成功,缺点是性急,容易出错。如果二支手都有断掌纹,表示这个人虽然个性刚强,但会比较能够平衡;不过若仅有一手有断掌纹,则在人格发展上要多自我调适,避免太过偏执,如此就不会有不好的影响了。

关於断掌,民间又有另一种传说,男人左手断掌「掌兵符」,意味会做「大将军」;男人右手断掌「掌财库」,意味会变成「经营之神」;万一双手皆断掌,那运途可是大好大坏,但若能经由不断的修身养性来导入正途,必能有所作为。

Last edited: