• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sex no enough = higher chance of prostate cancer. Discuss.

If LHL SUDDENLY dies this year or next year, who will be the next PM?

• Total voters

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PM Lee diagnosed with prostate cancer

His doctors claiming 99% chances of survival...

But what if that 1% rears its ugly head? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: The doctors only want to let Pinky hear the good things... :biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: If LHL SUDDENLY dies this year or next year, who will be the next PM?

Prostrate cancer will not "suddenly" die. I am sure for him its early detection and can be get rid of easily especially with all the medical support hes been given from local and abroad. As much as many wish him dead sad to say sinkies' got to live with him for a lot longer time to come.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
fix the oppositions and get a cancer?

What do you think?

Is this a good deal?

What say that 8 dollars heart ops man?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: greatfantastic news Pinky have prostate cancer

Since his dad refuses to re-join the gecko, LHL is not going to get any sympathy votes. Maybe this news about cancer is just a ploy to gain sympathy votes:confused:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ass Loon has prostate cancer

fireworks.jpg

who stands to gain the most financially?Mr. Ho,no doubt.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
Q: What if the SGH surgeon screws up the op

and accidently know you what to you know who?

Will Daddy sue? Will he be tortured?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you Jesus, for answering my prayers. :biggrin:

And you silly gongkias who are thinking of giving sympathy votes to the PAP: your sympathy votes aren't going to cure his prostate cancer. You should reserve sympathy for yourselves, and your 'subsidised healthcare'. :wink:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thank you,

i have been praying for relapse all the time.

now, is being answered.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Q: What if the SGH surgeon screws up the op

Do you expect them to use a local doctor:confused: I bet they will fly in some expert, probably from angmo land.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Think they will a accelerate the succession planning. After election they will announce the new PM elect. The Lee dynasty coming to an end.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: If LHL SUDDENLY dies this year or next year, who will be the next PM?

Prostrate cancer will not "suddenly" die.
Maybe not, but it's still the number 5 cause for all the "cancer deaths" among men in Singapore for the past few years:
http://www.nccs.com.sg/patientcare/whatiscancer/cancerStatistics/Pages/Home.aspx

As much as many wish him dead sad to say sinkies' got to live with him for a lot longer time to come.
If he can survive his cancer and still remain energetic enough by 2017, two years from now, I would agree with you.