• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huat! WP paid $20k-30k monthly to TC manager How Weng Fan 3 times more than PAP TC GM

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Huat! WP paid $20k-30k monthly to TC manager How Weng Fan 3 times more than PAP T

Did you find out why PAP TC paid more fees than the WP TC for the years prior to 2014?

Of course, it is because of the (not-so-strong) oppo. present in Parliament.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Huat! WP paid $20k-30k monthly to TC manager How Weng Fan 3 times more than PAP T

Of course, it is because of the (not-so-strong) oppo. present in Parliament.

The solution is simple ...get rid of the PAP. I can't wait to see LHL in prison suit.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Imagine if we have strong oppo. in Parliament.

Opposition in parliament makes little impact when there is a majority government. The opposition can have a lever only in a minority government situation.

It is time to get rid of the PAP.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Opposition in parliament makes little impact when there is a majority government. The opposition can have a lever only in a minority government situation.

Ok, if we get rid of PAP and the WP take over as gahman are we sure they will revise the Salary dwn wards, stop cronyism and nepotism? Paying a GM to manage a TC 30k they no better than the MIW and above that the husband and wife team still make a hafty profitable business by providing their Co. services. WP is no diff frm PAP, the only diff now is that they are not in total power.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do not ever trust politicians, especially all opportunists in Pappies camp.
Learn from Taiwan, where MKT and DPP fight equally, Taiwanese people gain much.
Do not ever leave a nation to only one authority/ party.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10991437_1593036920908793_6945044344079662733_o.jpg

When you bring a knife to a fight, you have to make sure it is sharp. When you bring a gun, make sure there's a round in the chamber. And if you pass a chart around for ammunition - this has to be most embarrassing for trained lawyer - the data had better be checked and double checked.

The lady was trying to be helpful, and provide an opportunity to correct the boo-boo. “From what I know, MA rates are usually different from residential units and commercial units,” Ms Sylvia Lim volunteered. “But in your chart, they are all the same."

If his face flushed red, it was difficult to tell. It has nothing to do with his skin pigmentation, he was plain black as coal with self righteous indignation that day in parliament. Without hesitation, Shanmugam growled his immediate response, “I can answer your answer straight away. You should look at annex 3 and you will see in the first page that the MA rates once they are done on a weighted average basis, these figures are accurate, [I’m] told by MND.” Notice that last tai-ji bit, when all else is lost, he can still blame it on another ministry. Same way Alvin Yeo threw his clerk under the bus for over-invoicing.

The infuriating part is that not a single one of the minister's colleagues bothered to whisper to his ears and save him from committing credibility suicide. Including the minister for education who took up a full page of the now 153rd ranked newspaper to wax lyrical about betraying residents' trust, and boasting "the real check in this instance came from the Government." If this is the kind of fact check Heng Swee Keat is proud about, we might as well dismiss the upcoming budget tables altogether, and skip straight to the comics section.

The real comic in the house has to be Khaw Boon Wan, who put on his best poker face to declare, "I am also a very religious man. So, where possible, I try to help. Whoever. Doesn't matter. ...If you are honest, you are clean, I would do my best to help you." By not helping Shanmugam in his moment of need - the flawed tabulation was attributed to his MND ministry - the logical inference is that one of them is definitely dishonest.

Details of the deceitful chart here...http://singaporedesk.blogspot.sg/2015/02/the-sham-going-on-in-parliament.html

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When you bring a knife to a fight, you have to make sure it is sharp. When you bring a gun, make sure there's a round in the chamber. And if you pass a chart around for ammunition - this has to be most embarrassing for trained lawyer - the data had better be checked and double checked.

The lady was trying to be helpful, and provide an opportunity to correct the boo-boo. “From what I know, MA rates are usually different from residential units and commercial units,” Ms Sylvia Lim volunteered. “But in your chart, they are all the same."

If his face flushed red, it was difficult to tell. It has nothing to do with his skin pigmentation, he was plain black as coal with self righteous indignation that day in parliament. Without hesitation, Shanmugam growled his immediate response, “I can answer your answer straight away. You should look at annex 3 and you will see in the first page that the MA rates once they are done on a weighted average basis, these figures are accurate, [I’m] told by MND.” Notice that last tai-ji bit, when all else is lost, he can still blame it on another ministry. Same way Alvin Yeo threw his clerk under the bus for over-invoicing.

The infuriating part is that not a single one of the minister's colleagues bothered to whisper to his ears and save him from committing credibility suicide. Including the minister for education who took up a full page of the now 153rd ranked newspaper to wax lyrical about betraying residents' trust, and boasting "the real check in this instance came from the Government." If this is the kind of fact check Heng Swee Keat is proud about, we might as well dismiss the upcoming budget tables altogether, and skip straight to the comics section.

The real comic in the house has to be Khaw Boon Wan, who put on his best poker face to declare, "I am also a very religious man. So, where possible, I try to help. Whoever. Doesn't matter. ...If you are honest, you are clean, I would do my best to help you." By not helping Shanmugam in his moment of need - the flawed tabulation was attributed to his MND ministry - the logical inference is that one of them is definitely dishonest.

Details of the deceitful chart here...http://singaporedesk.blogspot.sg/2015/02/the-sham-going-on-in-parliament.html

If he doesn't know the material given to him by another ministry, why did he even used it? If this is the best sinkapore has to offer, then we have been conned because there are more talented people out there who are willing to do the job for less pay.
So, the question is why does a minister of foreign affairs, who knows nothing about the issue, take up an issue that is best left to his colleague? This is cabinet politics indeed.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ok, if we get rid of PAP and the WP take over as gahman are we sure they will revise the Salary dwn wards, stop cronyism and nepotism?
If you leave the PAP as government, you know that nothing will change. And more foreigners will come in.
The WP will definitely be an improvement over the PAP.

Paying a GM to manage a TC 30k they no better than the MIW and above that the husband and wife team still make a hafty profitable business by providing their Co. services. WP is no diff frm PAP, the only diff now is that they are not in total power.
Please think for yourself lah, instead of being led by the PAP.
Shamu, the ministar, present wrong data ...that is sufficient to put a big question mark on his accusation.
Secondly, they only used 2014 data and thanks to some sinkees, it was found that prior to 2014, the PAP TC had higher rates than the WP TC 2014 rates. So, why don't you question that?

Please always remember, the PAP never tells the truth and never accept them at face value. Dig into it and you will see the truth.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you leave the PAP as government, you know that nothing will change. And more foreigners will come in.
The WP will definitely be an improvement over the PAP.

Please think for yourself lah, instead of being led by the PAP.
Shamu, the ministar, present wrong data ...that is sufficient to put a big question mark on his accusation.
Secondly, they only used 2014 data and thanks to some sinkees, it was found that prior to 2014, the PAP TC had higher rates than the WP TC 2014 rates. So, why don't you question that?

Please always remember, the PAP never tells the truth and never accept them at face value. Dig into it and you will see the truth.

Today its only a Husband and Wife team running 1 TC, if tmr WP runs another GRc than we be looking at another Uncle and Aunty Team, hor! Come on! you shld noe why many despise what the PAP practise, cronyism and nepotism. You now telling me its ok if WP do it? Tis only confirms why WP has never brought up abt the Termasick issue, surely Mr Chen of WP is well verse on Corporate and financial matters, why play dumb!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Today its only a Husband and Wife team running 1 TC, if tmr WP runs another GRc than we be looking at another Uncle and Aunty Team, hor! Come on! you shld noe why many despise what the PAP practise, cronyism and nepotism. You now telling me its ok if WP do it? Tis only confirms why WP has never brought up abt the Termasick issue, surely Mr Chen of WP is well verse on Corporate and financial matters, why play dumb!

You have been ripped off by the hundreds of billions by the PAP and you don't mind.
A false allegation by the PAP and you shout like a mad man.
Please lah, use your brains.

How is sticking with the PAP going to do any good?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goh Meng Seng
50 mins ·

Former Potong Pasir Town Council staff has stepped forward to reveal that there are still people or contractors who will bid for projects when it was under opposition Chiam See Tong management.

There are no reason for the lack of people to do business with opposition party TC as long as there are profits to be made. This contradicts what WP LTK has said in parliament that nobody wants to work for opposition. What do you think?

Ghost writing is an old and favourite method of PAP. Who wants to fall for it.

I am sure Goh Meng Seng will agree with me believing is a choice. GMS chooses to believe this because he doesn't want WP to succeed. He can then write about it, put up links on his FB etc to spread the word. To negate WP, he takes the trouble to translate this article.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have been ripped off by the hundreds of billions by the PAP and you don't mind.
A false allegation by the PAP and you shout like a mad man.
Please lah, use your brains.

How is sticking with the PAP going to do any good?

I say fuck tos that practise cronyisn and nepotism. Just to let you noe im no big fan of the scums in white but does it mean it Ok when WP does it and im a fool for not giving my support to em!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I say fuck tos that practise cronyisn and nepotism. Just to let you noe im no big fan of the scums in white but does it mean it Ok when WP does it and im a fool for not giving my support to em!

You decide the WP is guilty based on the PAP's trump up charges? Shamu got his data wrong ...now he tiam tiam. And he just repeats his baseless allegations. If he thinks the WP is committing something illegal, then arrest lah. Nope, he just make baseless allegations. Even the AGO doesn't dare to say it is illegal.

You want to reduce cost, then have the HDB take over the maintenance.

If you think sticking to the PAP will serve you better, then you are screwing yourself.
Please wait for more data to surface ...you can never get the truth from the PAP. They are there to kill the opposition because the opposition has given them lots of headaches. Residents are happy with the WP TC.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

You decide the WP is guilty based on the PAP's trump up charges? Shamu got his data wrong ...now he tiam tiam. And he just repeats his baseless allegations. If he thinks the WP is committing something illegal, then arrest lah. Nope, he just make baseless allegations. Even the AGO doesn't dare to say it is illegal.

You want to reduce cost, then have the HDB take over the maintenance.

If you think sticking to the PAP will serve you better, then you are screwing yourself.
Please wait for more data to surface ...you can never get the truth from the PAP. They are there to kill the opposition because the opposition has given them lots of headaches. Residents are happy with the WP TC.

Dont be blinded, i noe you re a hardcore fan of WP. The issue here is not abt the PAP, its abt why pay the Husband x Wife Team 50k and allow their Co to do the services of managing the TC. Dont just push the buck to HDB to run the TC for WP that will nvr happen. If such small problems was not envisage by WP b4 being elected than i say they dont deserve to represent the people.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dont be blinded, i noe you re a hardcore fan of WP. The issue here is not abt the PAP, its abt why pay the Husband x Wife Team 50k and allow their Co to do the services of managing the TC. Dont just push the buck to HDB to run the TC for WP that will nvr happen. If such small problems was not envisage by WP b4 being elected than i say they dont deserve to represent the people.

Will you do better under the PAP? That government is screwing you up ...leaving you little for retirement. You wanna be abused, please vote for them.

You don't follow the issue and you just speak like Shamu. Some original thinking lah.

You think the PAP are saints ...I pointed out to you that they screw us by introducing the TC concept. We didn't have to spend so much money on maintenance when the HDB was running the estates. But the PAP wanted to dish out to its cronies, thus came the TC.

The reality of this society is that the PAP has a hold on every aspect of it ...contractors who defy the PAP will face financial bankruptcies. So, what can the WP do except to find gutsy supporters who are willing to provide the services. And you fault the WP for that?

Tell me what has your millionaire ministers anticipated? The shit we are in is a result of their policies. Sinkee PMETs are losing their jobs to foreigners. We should be having $1.3 million in your CPF ($10k invested annually for 30 years), instead you get a miserly $450k of which $300k is principal. Our healthcare cost is rising and the quality is declining. Our transportation system is now a national disgrace ...what is that millionaire ministar still on the job? Temasek and GIC ...who knows if they are even solvent.

You make a big deal of the WP TC when the PAP is ripping us off by the billions. Your sure got your priorities right!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will you do better under the PAP? That government is screwing you up ...leaving you little for retirement. You wanna be abused, please vote for them.

You don't follow the issue and you just speak like Shamu. Some original thinking lah.

You think the PAP are saints ...I pointed out to you that they screw us by introducing the TC concept. We didn't have to spend so much money on maintenance when the HDB was running the estates. But the PAP wanted to dish out to its cronies, thus came the TC.

The reality of this society is that the PAP has a hold on every aspect of it ...contractors who defy the PAP will face financial bankruptcies. So, what can the WP do except to find gutsy supporters who are willing to provide the services. And you fault the WP for that?

Tell me what has your millionaire ministers anticipated? The shit we are in is a result of their policies. Sinkee PMETs are losing their jobs to foreigners. We should be having $1.3 million in your CPF ($10k invested annually for 30 years), instead you get a miserly $450k of which $300k is principal. Our healthcare cost is rising and the quality is declining. Our transportation system is now a national disgrace ...what is that millionaire ministar still on the job? Temasek and GIC ...who knows if they are even solvent.

You make a big deal of the WP TC when the PAP is ripping us off by the billions. Your sure got your priorities right!

Pls lah, 2 wrongs dont make a right! Just ask LTK to explain why Husband x Wife Team cos so much? Wat the problem in running a TC tat you need to pay tis Team 50k, wat expertise hve they in the past to command such salary.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal

Time to vote in the man on the street.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those in the WP are not saints either, otherwise, they would have offered to be paid a lesser salary for their job to show their sincerity against unreasonably high remunerations for MPs. But did they?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

I support WP too but I am deeply disappointed in their responses so far. They r stonewalling even their own auditors! I am still waiting for them to come clean and I am sure I'm not the only one.