• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rank the Issues Most Impt to You as a Singaporean Voter.

Rank the Issues Most Impt to You as a Voter

• Return our CPF @ 55

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • AHPTC saga

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Too Many Foreigners PMET in Sgp

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Infrastructure, eg. Hospitals, MRT and Buses

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Need for Opposition in Parliament

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Cronynism and Corruption in PAP

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • High cost of Living in Singapore

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Others (Please specify)

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Slide110.png

What are the main issues that will influence your voting in the coming General Elections.

It's a multiple choice poll.

You can choose more than 1 option.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Rank simi lanjiao all I want is for the vile PAP starting from oldfart Lee Kuan Yew and his gay son Lee Hsien Loong to keep their fucking promises and nothing short of that.

VOTE PAP OUT NO MATTER WHAT!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how about freedom to protest and throw out the PAP as and when we want it... don't dare to go for this???

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
For me, 2 issues...RETURN MY CPF!

Second, why the fuck you need these useless good for nothing foreign PMETs from Plilippines and India :oIo:

jw5

Loyal
The most important issue to me is seeing which forummer in SBF who normally claims to support opposition, suddenly turns around close to election time and whacks opposition or claims that their candidates are moles. :wink:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The most important issue to me is seeing which forummer in SBF who normally claims to support opposition, suddenly turns around close to election time and whacks opposition or claims that their candidates are moles. :wink:

That we all know liao...this time sure whack him and his clones hard hard..:biggrin:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ummmmm... AHPTC saga is beri impt... just like so many billions in GIC no one knows where money is... beri very important...i vote AHPTC!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What worries me most is that there are too many opposition politicians in Parliament. Singapore has shown signs of decay over the past few years, largely because PAP now has to deliberately make poor decisions to pander to populist sentiments. Singaporeans should do their part and vote out WP, so that PAP can focus on running the country well, which sometimes involve making unpopular but correct policies that will benefit Singapore and Singaporeans in the long-run.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
What worries me most is that there are too many opposition politicians in Parliament. Singapore has shown signs of decay over the past few years, largely because PAP now has to deliberately make poor decisions to pander to populist sentiments. Singaporeans should do their part and vote out WP, so that PAP can focus on running the country well, which sometimes involve making unpopular but correct policies that will benefit Singapore and Singaporeans in the long-run.

Ah scroo... relac lah...elections not announced yet...why this round start so early? later u kena burnout ah

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i want to see PAP MP and the whole fucking lot reveal their assets and business connections..plus all their expenses..

I want the PAP govt reveal all their accounts and expenses.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
i want to see PAP MP and the whole fucking lot reveal their assets and business connections..plus all their expenses..

just need to disclose their direct and indirect interest in their land holdings will frighten the shit out of everyone...

jw5

Loyal
I want to see how much they donate to charity and how many luxurious handbags their wives and daughters have. :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My biggest concern is that NS is too short. It should be extended to 4 years.