• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Export of seafood, chicken temporarily stopped to S’pore

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAGOH: Johor has temporarily halted the export of five types of fish, large prawns and chicken to Singapore, effective January 1 till February 28.
State Agriculture and Agro-based Industry exco chairman Ismail Mohamed said the move was to ensure sufficient supply of the food items for local consumption during Chinese New Year.
“These fishes which are usually of high demand, are the ‘kembong’, ‘cencaru’, ‘selayang’, ‘bawal putih’ and ‘tenggiri’.
“We have also stocked up 300% of the demand for frozen chicken, aside from 302 metric tonnes of meat to ensure adequate supply throughout the celebration,” he told reporters after an Islamic religious programme here yesterday.
- BERNAMA

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am sure Singapore being a central trading hub in this part of the world could get supply from elsewhere. Seriously Singapore should stop buying anything from Malaysia since always got problem. Let's see who needs who. Fuck you UMMO and all Malaysian Malays pukimah. Why Malaysian's UMNO hates us so much I really wonder is it their Malay ancestral got fucked by babi in the past?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro joe, i agree with you, fuck the pig brain mats!:oIo:

I am sure Singapore being a central trading hub in this part of the world could get supply from elsewhere. Seriously Singapore should stop buying anything from Malaysia since always got problem. Let's see who needs who. Fuck you UMMO and all Malaysian Malays pukimah. Why Malaysian's UMNO hates us so much I really wonder is it their Malay ancestral got fucked by babi in the past?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The greatest island state in the world cannot find fish or chicken! WOW!

Didnt say that la, you can't find them in your market? It simply says no supply from Johore only

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bro joe, i agree with you, fuck the pig brain mats!:oIo:

And they must have very small dicks too if not why the need to regularly flex muscles to remind Singaporeans these mats even have a dick? Pig brains for these Muslims and their Allah must be so proud.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... “These fishes which are usually of high demand, are the ‘kembong’, ‘cencaru’, ‘selayang’, ‘bawal putih’ and ‘tenggiri’ ...
dat burger is n idiot! ...

where got ppl eat dese fishes during cny? ...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
dat burger is n idiot! ...

where got ppl eat dese fishes during cny? ...

We should do it again to their other poultries and seafood like what we did to their pigs. Stuff their babi in their Muslim arse!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you see their purpose of spiking the chinese for the lunar new year!

We should do it again to their other poultries and seafood like what we did to their pigs. Stuff their babi in their Muslim arse!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
they want super big ang pows from Sinkie PAP lah!

Not getting enough last year.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
do you see their purpose of spiking the chinese for the lunar new year!

MYes but we chinese no need to get angry with these babis, all we need is to walk away and never return to their business. Let their jiu-hu-kia chinese fuck UMNO.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good idea! but we still very dependent on their water supply and indon is turning on us too. thanks to lky for accepting the incoming flow of money from suharto's era.. now we are really surrounded by matland and indon.:eek:

MYes but we chinese no need to get angry with these babis, all we need is to walk away and never return to their business. Let their jiu-hu-kia chinese fuck UMNO.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
they want super big ang pows from Sinkie PAP lah!

Not getting enough last year.

Problem is vile PAP are always ready to bend down to others and then turn around to fuck sinkies, I say vote these PAPs out of the parliament, why the need to kowtow to others?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
good idea! but we still very dependent on their water supply and indon is turning on us too. thanks to lky for accepting the incoming flow of money from suharto's era.. now we are really surrounded by matland and indon.:eek:

Didnt fucking PAP not spend so much on defense? For fuck? Use it la! We have so many generals for fuck? Lead the country to grab what we want la instead of bending our arse down every time to these mats.