• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Export of seafood, chicken temporarily stopped to S’pore

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SAF only good at taking care of their own pap cronies and back stabbing and tekan their oppo supporters, my experience with saf tells me so...:oIo:

Didnt fucking PAP not spend so much on defense? For fuck? Use it la! We have so many generals for fuck? Lead the country to grab what we want la instead of bending our arse down every time to these mats.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didnt fucking PAP not spend so much on defense? For fuck? Use it la! We have so many generals for fuck? Lead the country to grab what we want la instead of bending our arse down every time to these mats.

Didn't you hear what old man said?
The armies and generals will only be used when there is a freak election result and all constituents lost will be recaptured.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy from angmos OZ Lah.

At least they dun have such Halal nonsense. Meats tasted a bit strange when they want to convert you to Muslims.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure Singapore being a central trading hub in this part of the world could get supply from elsewhere.
Sinkies need not worry for our Dear Leader has our interests at heart. Our Dear Leader has ordered tonnes of fish, large prawns and chicken from Fukushima prefecture, Japan so that you will be able to celebrate Chinese New Year without worries.

In terms of size, Fukushima produce are much larger than those from Johor as the latter has a tropical climate. Moreover Fuku produce is much cheaper than Johor produce due to a unique incident that happened 3 years ago.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore should try to be less independent on Malaysia for its food and water. Those bastards just want to always play pucks so if we depend on them too much then we have little food/water security.

The best is to look elsewhere and Malaysia should just be a secondary source.

Malaysia is just jealous of Singapore and they try to bully us because of our lack of size. Why don't they fuck around with Indonesia if they are so garang.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am sure Singapore being a central trading hub in this part of the world could get supply from elsewhere. Seriously Singapore should stop buying anything from Malaysia since always got problem. Let's see who needs who. Fuck you UMMO and all Malaysian Malays pukimah. Why Malaysian's UMNO hates us so much I really wonder is it their Malay ancestral got fucked by babi in the past?

Yes Singapore can get any seafood supply around the world the only problem is are people willing to pay more for seafood?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore should try to be less independent on Malaysia for its food and water. Those bastards just want to always play pucks so if we depend on them too much then we have little food/water security.

The best is to look elsewhere and Malaysia should just be a secondary source.

Malaysia is just jealous of Singapore and they try to bully us because of our lack of size. Why don't they fuck around with Indonesia if they are so garang.

Don't get con by your government that Malaysia is bullying Singapore, in fact Malaysia needs money from Singapore. Singapore is Malaysia the biggest customers for exporting goods