• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Found My Childhood Love!!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I love this when I was a little boy...:biggrin::biggrin:

KA NA!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bought half a kg.....whahahahahaha :biggrin:

Domino

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is Ka Na!

olive-sweets-b45be4-w192.png

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah...mai kia lah... Forum is for good entertainment 1... then when erection come....fuck PAP...now relac relac first...conserve energy lah :biggrin:

Just curious.... are the ones you bought the hard type of kana or the softer ones? The softer ones are sweeter and when you open up the wrapper, can smell pleasant wave of olive smell. The harder type is sometimes slightly coated with some yellowish powder and taste more sourish.

You bought at Chinatown stalls I presume?

Cheers!! :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Just curious.... are the ones you bought the hard type of kana or the softer ones? The softer ones are sweeter and when you open up the wrapper, can smell pleasant wave of olive smell. The harder type is sometimes slightly coated with some yellowish powder and taste more sourish.

You bought at Chinatown stalls I presume?

Cheers!! :biggrin:
no leh...mine is a bit darker black in colour one..still soft but not that soft...

the Joo Seng shop basement of Fu Lu Shou building...:biggrin:

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
no leh...mine is a bit darker black in colour one..still soft but not that soft...

the Joo Seng shop basement of Fu Lu Shou building...:biggrin:

OK thanks.

Then there is also another nice type of tit bit - the sweet plum - small, black, sweet with same type of packing, although some people may find them too soft or sweet.

Anyway, enjoy them if we can as they seem to make their appearance only during CNY nowadays. Gone are the days of many varied tit bits to buy from the local provision or mamma shops. The children nowadays will find them alien....:biggrin:

xvnxcz

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK thanks.

Then there is also another nice type of tit bit - the sweet plum - small, black, sweet with same type of packing, although some people may find them too soft or sweet.

Anyway, enjoy them if we can as they seem to make their appearance only during CNY nowadays. Gone are the days of many varied tit bits to buy from the local provision or mamma shops. The children nowadays will find them alien....:biggrin:

Most of them are imported from China.