• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most beautiful woman in the world

sun-x

Alfrescian
Loyal
SORRY TO KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING .... HERE SHE IS :biggrin:

OO5O.jpg

bro ah Guan, so do you hv her mother in law pic too:rolleyes:

tenggiri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree or disagree, it's your perogative.
-- Lin Chiling (Taiwan)
-- Sui Tang (Taiwan)
-- Jennifer Love Hewitt (USA)
-- Keeley Hazell (UK)

No argument at all bro, nice taste hehe. Especially J.L.Hewitt (Ghost whisperer?).Can ask her for the upcoming 4D if got chance go out with her. :biggrin:

Bika

Alfrescian
Loyal
i read somewhere where it state that the English are the ugliest people(look wise)in the world.maybe too many gingers there.. :biggrin:..
what i didnt know was they have bad taste as well..
lidat also most pretty lady in the world??? then what about my ah dawn??.. the english must have stamps on their eyes.. i dont know how i managed to live there for 6 years...???:biggrin::biggrin:
kristin_davis_GlDpV.jpg

VS
my ah dawn... who is prettier???
m155156650.jpg

of cos ah dawn is prettier lah..:biggrin::biggrin:

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gets your personal vote too?:p Looks milf... maybe I'm shortsighted, hehe. Ang moh chabor gets amortised on fast track

Shes actually in her 50s, so MILF will be a good description. Anyway, most of these things tend to be voted on 'personality' rather than actual beauty.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks uncannily like leetahbar. :p

i heard you become like that if toa pei kong or other deities slap you.
if leetahbar slaps you, leetahbar becomes like that. :biggrin:

His mouth is now crooked becos he had too many cokes at tantric bar :biggrin:

E

everest1946

strictly speaking there is no most beautiful...beauty is subjective!