• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dominique Strauss-Kahn called women at sex parties 'equipment'

PressToTeleport

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dominique Strauss-Kahn called women at sex parties 'equipment'

Date February 13, 2015 - 6:55AM
Gaspard Sebag

1423770905498.jpg

Ex-IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn: "In an SMS, it's easy to be uninhibited." Photo: AFP

Lille: Dominique Strauss-Kahn's treatment of women was again under scrutiny as French judges quizzed him about a text message in which he asked a friend to bring "equipment" to a sex party.

Strauss-Kahn, the former head of the International Monetary Fund, admitted using the word to refer to women was "inappropriate". The 65-year-old, who is accused of aggravated pimping, said the use of the phrase doesn't mean he saw them as sex workers.

"In an SMS, it's easy to be uninhibited," the 65-year-old Strauss-Kahn said on his third day of testimony in Lille, France. "The word equipment was used once."

DSK, as he's known across France, and 13 others are charged with hiring prostitutes for orgies in a case known as the "Carlton Affair" for the name of the hotel in Lille where some of the sex parties took place. The sex scandal is one of two that derailed his once promising political career and made him a figure of global derision.

Strauss-Kahn argues that he never paid anyone and didn't know the women at the parties were prostitutes. Judge Bernard Lemaire read out text messages between Strauss-Kahn and his friend Fabrice Paszkowski, a local businessman, to determine their conduct.

1423770905498.jpg

A court sketch shows Strauss-Kahn testifying. Photo: AFP

Deputy Public Prosecutor Aline Clerot said the evidence indicates Paszkowski was an "organiser and recruiter" of prostitutes acting at the behest of Strauss-Kahn.

Paszkowski said he has consistently rejected the prosecutor's allegations since he was first arrested in 2011. If he sought to bring new women it's because "in libertine circles we always want to meet new people," he said.

Paszkowski said that Strauss-Kahn, once a favourite for the French presidency, was in great demand and seen as "the gift of the party".

1423770905498.jpg

French businessman and defendant Fabrice Paszkowski leaves the courthouse. Photo: AFP

Bloomberg

PressToTeleport

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Former IMF chief Strauss-Kahn: 'I have a rougher sexuality than the average man'

Date February 12, 2015 - 2:54PM
Henry Samuel

1423719367877.jpg

A court sketch shows former IMF chief, French Dominique Strauss-Kahn, testifying at Lille's courthouse on Wednesday. Photo: AFP

Lille: Dominique Strauss-Kahn denied onWednesday that he was "brutal" with prostitutes because he knew they were paid, saying he treated all women the same and declaring: "I have a rougher sexuality than the average man".

Growing impatient with the focus on his sexual behaviour when he is on trial for "aggravated pimping", the former chief of the International Monetary Fund told a court in Lille, northern France: "I'm starting to get fed up. I am not on trial for sexual deviancy. My sexual practices, whether you appreciate them or not, are not the concern of this court.

"I have a rougher sexuality than the average man. But I am the same with all women I have met."

1423719367877.jpg

Former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn leaves his hotel on Wednesday. Photo: AFP

His outburst followed testimony from Jade, a former prostitute paid by "friends" and co-defendants of Dr Strauss-Kahn to offer her services to the former French presidential hopeful.

She recounted being paid €500 ($740) late in 2009 to go to a swingers' club, Tantra, in Belgium, where she said there were 40 people engaged in group sex.

"It was butchery. They were all on mattresses. It was a vile tableau," she said. Afterwards, she drove with Dr Strauss-Kahn and another woman to l'Amigo, a hotel in Brussels where she said he had forced her into a sexual act.

Dr Strauss-Kahn, 64, who faces up to 10 years in jail, said he had no way of knowing she was unhappy. "I discovered that Jade was shocked [during police questioning] and apologised," he said. "I am not for doing things that are disagreeable for my partners."

The judge cited another prostitute as saying that Dr Strauss-Kahn had always been "respectful" even if he had "sexual practices that might shock novices".

Referring to Jade's complaint, Dr Strauss-Kahn asked: "If it was that bad why didn't she leave? She stayed for another hour and a half and then travelled to Washington a few weeks later."

His lawyer read out Jade's statement in which she said she was "happy" to go to Washington to earn €2000 and had even taken a photo with the ex-IMF chief in his office, "all smiles".

Dr Strauss-Kahn said he had met Jade four times in total and had sexual relations with her only once "at my request".

"How could I have said to myself that she was there for me?" he asked, saying he thought she was a friend of the businessmen Fabrice Paszkowski and David Roquet and the policeman Jean-Christophe Lagarde, all defendants.

"A man of his status is not that naive," said Jade. "The idea that he was unaware she was a paid-for 'gift' was taking people for idiots."

But Dr Strauss-Kahn insisted: "The director-general of the IMF doesn't take a photo in his office in Washington with a woman who he knows is a prostitute. It would have been too risky."

Jade replied: "On the photo, we're holding hands behind. He and I, we know."

The trial continues.

Telegraph, London