• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's the purpose of voting WP?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To run a town council or to run down PAP ?

Does running a town council efficiently improve your lives or kick out PAP improve your lives?

Make your choice wisely.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Does running a town council efficiently improve your lives or kick out PAP improve your lives?

Anyone but the PAP is the rallying cry for the next GE. Nobody can do worse than the PAP.

Make your choice wisely.[/QUOTE]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Make your choice wisely.

Yes the main purpose of opposition is to check on govt policies, not to run town councils.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is true, provided the 60% wake up before too late.

The awakening will happen ...if the WP dares to go on the attack in the next election. It is time for them to call the PAP ....greedy, self-serving, fleecing sinkees etc. There are enough examples out there to back up those labels. It is the guts of the WP that I have doubts. They need to fight this election on their terms, not one drawn by the PAP.

Sinkees have seen enough of the crap of the PAP. They just need to be reminded by the opposition. Anyone will be better than the greedy bastards.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it comes it will be swift and decisive. Blood will be shed in the street to get rid of tyrant and bullies government.

Nothing is too late. You may not see it in your life time.

That is true, provided the 60% wake up before too late.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Incompetent leader LHL will fall by his own incompetent and many more capable person will stand against him soon.

The awakening will happen ...if the WP dares to go on the attack in the next election. It is time for them to call the PAP ....greedy, self-serving, fleecing sinkees etc. There are enough examples out there to back up those labels. It is the guts of the WP that I have doubts. They need to fight this election on their terms, not one drawn by the PAP.

Sinkees have seen enough of the crap of the PAP. They just need to be reminded by the opposition. Anyone will be better than the greedy bastards.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
We need a reboot. I detest all the ministers, and I am sure I am not alone. They are a pretentious, arrogant, incompetent, money-faced bunch of pricks and cunts.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Be careful with lawsuits.
Pappies are good at that.
We need capable oppo. leadership in tact.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
To run a town council or to run down PAP ?..[/QUOTE}

As co driver WP's job is to slap the driver when he made a wrong turn and/or fall asleep on the job
Naturally PAP does not like it as they want absolute control and voters have NO say when they overpay themselves.... hire their wives or father to top jobs OR give sweetheart deal contracts to their cronies and love o

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

What a field day for me yesterday, hadn't a chance to log onto SBF.
Just a note: my kakis around EC GRC remain committed in voting the PAP out :smile::smile::smile: