• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP misAIMs, shoots into own foot. Better off dead by hara kiri.

Pulse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: AIM Revisit: PAP mis-AIMed, faces blowback (Yawning Bread Got Sue & Blog Taken Do

Why are you republishing this defamatory blogpost, which the author had already admitted was nothing but crap? Typical opposition supporter. Bring out falsehood to malign PAP.

No grassloots activities today?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: AIM Revisit: PAP mis-AIMed, faces blowback (Yawning Bread Got Sue & Blog Taken Do

[video=youtube;Bpa33fkGX_0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpa33fkGX_0[/video]

PAP ministers and the MSM is now on full attack on WP.

So it shows how important Aljunied and fear of losing more GRCs is to the PAP.

At around 2:40 Heng Swee Kiat has got the gall to echo Shanmugam's word saying that WP's Managing Agent is a pre-mediated move.

Which is more damaging and self serving?
What do u think?

AIM-PAP.jpg

lZM2ivm.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No grassloots activities today?

Did some recently. The residents absolutely loved our grassroots advisor, who was busy giving out cash to residents and bursaries to students. They all posed for photos with our grassroots advisor. Some even said that PAP MPs are so active on the ground, always turn up for community events and give out money to help the residents. Where are the opposition guys? Only turn up during election season. Like that, how to vote for opposition?

I tried to speak up for the opposition, but the residents say, "Aiya John, you are too kind. Always try to say something good about the opposition even though they hardly do anything besides complain about PAP.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When you get too close too the uncomfortable truth, the pappies would always sue you. 'Protect reputation' my ass! :rolleyes:

It's like someone flagging a Youtube video for copyright infringement simply because he wants it removed.

Censorship tactic of bullies. And we all know that bullies are really cowards. :wink:

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: KJ: PROBLEM WITH HUSBANDS AND WIVES IN IN SG RESERVES. Is This Small Issue? Solid

They make a big fuss about the speck in the eye of WP, but fail to see the huge log stuck in their own eye.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: KJ: PROBLEM WITH HUSBANDS AND WIVES IN IN SG RESERVES. Is This Small Issue? Solid

Oouch, again the stupid MIWs (in the true sense of the word) have shot themselves in their foot via their arse, located at their mouth.
They don't even seem remotely conscious that the very same hand that had the index finger pointing at WP had three fingers pointing back at them.
Dumb or what?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The ferocity of the attacks in Parliament and the manner and extent of the coverage is a very good indication of the Fear Factor in the PAP.
Any overseas visitor would think that the world was coming to an end.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Khaw, can you explain about CPG and UGL Premas?

We need to have more transparency of following Managing Agents running PAP Town Councils and the various conflict of interest transactions:

1) UGL SERVICES ESMACO OPERATIONS (UGL SERVICES PREMAS OPERATIONS LTD), 100 ownership is UGL Ltd of Level 10,40 Miller Street North Sydney

What is Ho Thian Poh’s interest, if any?

2) CPG FACILITIES PTE LTD, director is Jeffrey Chua Leong Chuan, grassroots leader? Final ownership is Downer Group Finance Pty Ltd of Level 3 ,190 George Street Sydney

Why the need to let Australian make tonnes of profit? How and when were tenders contracted and what are the terms and conditions?

Khaw refused to answer my several emails addressed to him last year.

Perhaps I should release the emails.

http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/02/14/khaw-can-you-explain-about-cpg-and-ugl-premas/

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Re: Khaw, can you explain about CPG and UGL Premas?

Just vote PAP out. You tinkmyou write and write and talk talk and talk got use ah.

Just put an "X" on whoever is the Opposition ... confirm work...no need talk..no need write...

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ms Vase Teo unhappy about MP Png mentioning Govt lapses

In the ensuing AHPETC saga, Hougang MP Png Eng Huat gave his speech in Parliament yesterday (13 Feb).

Mr Png started by saying he has full respect for the work done by AGO, which also audits ministries and organs of states.

“Over the years, the AGO has found sad instances of over payments, payments without evidence that goods and services were delivered, duplicate payments and in one instance amounting to $18.6 million, and etc in many ministries and organs of states it audited,” Mr Png said.

“One agency was found to have called for a quotation instead of a tender for a project that exceeded $70,000 in the 2010/11 AGO report. Another agency was cited to have issued purchase orders… only after the contractor has started the work.”

Mr Png also noted the many lapses AGO had uncovered while auditing the government bodies:

10 statutory boards did not present their FY 2006/07 annual reports to Parliament within the six-month time frame and three of these boards had also been late the previous two year. One of them did not even present its audited financial statements to Parliament for the previous two financial years.
The Ministry of National Development was cited for overpayment, late payment and mistaken use of waiver of competition
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs was cited for not having complied with Government procurement principles of transparency, open and fair competition, and value for money when an overseas mission was audited
The Public Service Division was also flagged for informing a bidder that it had secured a contract worth $455,000 13 days before the Tender Board made the award decision.
“Some of these lapses were small in financial values while others were serious and the list goes on. Like what the ministers said yesterday, in some country, the CEO would take a deep bow, apologise, and resign but I guess this is not in our culture,” Mr Png said in reply to Minister Khaw’s criticism against AHPETC yesterday (12 Feb).

Turning back to AHPETC, Mr Png acknowledged, “AHPETC is also found by AGO to have erred in some of these areas and I am certain AHPETC will not be the last as well because good corporate governance is a work in progress.”

Taking the AGO findings on AHPETC seriously, Mr Png added, “We have acknowledged our shortcomings in certain areas as well as defended our actions in others. On any other given day, this report may read like a typical AGO report on any entity under audit but today the spotlight is on AHPETC and we will explain the issues to the public.”

Mr Png then went on to gave his comments on several issues with regard to the AHPETC saga.

Arrears of Service and Conservancy Charges

With regard to what the AGO report said about AHPETC does not have “a system to monitor arrears of conservancy and services charges accurately and hence there is no assurance that arrears are properly managed”, Mr Png explained that it does have.

However, what AHPETC does not have is a program to generate aggregated S&CC data in the format requested by MND and to monitor them in that specific format. The computer system currently in use at AHPETC was an up-scaled version of the system from Hougang SMC and it was put into operation within a short span of one month. A lot of the features required to handle the operation of a GRC were not implemented then, he explained.

“As we have mentioned in our media release, all reports submitted to MND up to April 2013 were prepared by staff based on data generated by the IT system and extracted through manual sorting and counting. AHPETC also acknowledges that this manual process is not ideal and efficient as the data set is huge. It is also tedious and subject to reporting and human errors,” he said.

“Our system may be rudimentary in features compared to what was available before 2011 but it is certainly robust in keeping a reliable database. We took time to have the data and process reviewed internally and externally before we released our S&CC arrears rate of 5.66 per cent as at 30 September 2014 a few weeks ago. In short, we were not evasive when we said we would address the issue in due course. We will work towards providing timely data to MND in the coming weeks albeit not in the format the ministry required but nonetheless relevant enough to take a snapshot of the arrears situation at AHPETC.”

Difficulties dealing with some government agencies

Mr Png then related some difficulties in dealing with government agencies, for example, like NEA, which comes under Minister Vivian.

In the AGO report, it was stated that NEA rejected four invoices from AHPETC because they were wrongly sent to one of the regional offices. By the time the invoices were received by the relevant division, the period provided for payments or credit period had lapsed and NEA was unable to process the invoices for payment. NEA then requested AHPETC to re-issue the four invoices.

Mr Png emphasized that invoices do not carry expiry dates.

“The 30-day credit term listed on an invoice is to let the debtors know that they have to pay within the stipulated period or the creditors will reserve the right to impose penalties. It is common to replace a missing invoice under the same invoice number and date or to re-issue an invoice due to amendments but to request for new invoices due to expired credit terms is highly unconventional,” explained Mr Png.

“To void an invoice needs justification. Is it right to do that just so an agency can be seen to be prompt in making payments on paper?”

Safeguarding Public Funds

When WP took over Aljunied GRC, PAP’s company AIM, which acquired the town council software earlier, decided not to let WP use it. WP had no choice but to develop its own.

Mr Png commented, “I wish to touch on safeguarding public funds. It is a waste of public funds for an incoming administration (WP) to develop a new computer system that does essentially the same functions as the previous system (acquired by PAP’s company AIM from TC), which was also develop with public funds.”

“I understand in the old days, HDB used to provide town councils with a centralized computer system. It makes perfect sense since town councils are set up to manage only HDB estates and the common areas. Who else would have the latest data on the number of flats in an estate, the types of flats, the residency status of the tenants, the amount of grant each flat should receive, when to start collecting S&CC and whether the unit is rented out whole or partial? All these information affects S&CC and grants,” he said.

“And such systems are not cheap to develop. The old system at Aljunied Town Council cost over $20 million, hardware and software, split among the other PAP town councils. AHPETC has spent over half a million dollars just to replicate what the old system could do and we still have a way to go. Isn’t that a waste of resources and public funds?”

With regard to this matter, Mr Png proposed the setting up of a centralized computer system serving all TCs to safeguard residents’ interest and money.

Mr Png concluded his speech by saying the buck stops at AHPETC.

“I can’t remember if any minister has ordered any audit on any ministry or organ of state in recent times due to disclaimers or adverse opinions expressed by its auditors but nonetheless AHPETC had co-operated in this audit and will take lessons from the findings in the spirit of public accountability and good corporate governance,” he added.

Minister of State Josephine Teo challenges MP Png

After Mr Png finished his speech, Senior Minister of State for Transport and Finance Josephine Teo immediately challenge Mr Png to cite instances where AGO reached the same conclusions in its routine audits of government entities as in its recent audit of AHPETC.

Ms Teo pointed out that the AGO concluded in its AHPETC audit that “unless the weaknesses are addressed, there can be no assurance that AHPETC’s financial statements are accurate and reliable and that public funds are properly spent, accounted for and managed”.

She asked, “I would like to know whether Mr Png is aware of any other occasion that the AGO has drawn the same conclusion for a government ministry or statutory board?”

Mr Png replied that he had not meant to compare the conclusions in the AGO’s AHPETC audit with the ones in its annual audits. What he meant was that “such lapses do exist”, he said.

Ms Teo shot back that he “had suggested that ministries and statutory boards have the same problems”, even though the AGO had drawn a very specific conclusion about AHPETC.

Mr Png said the examples he cited about the lapses by government bodies had been picked up by the AGO.

“Are those not real instances where lapses happened too? I am not saying that because (the) AHPETC (audit) was tabled in Parliament, but I am just citing that AGO work is thorough, fair, and I respect that,” he replied Ms Teo.

So, was Ms Teo correct in defending the lapses by government bodies, as picked up by AGO?

What do you think?

View what readers think of silly Vase Jo Teo's naive response....http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/02/14/ms-teo-unhappy-about-mp-png-mentioning-govt-lapses/

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many PAP MPs put on 24-hour suicide watch after Khaw said commit suicide for lapses

Unable to stand incompetent overpaid dead weights who cannot do their jobs properly as required, National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wan told parliament on Feb. 12, 2015 that MPs who caused lapses to occur must commit suicide via hara-kiri, as a matter of atonement and accepting responsibility for failure.

Following his speech in Parliament, security staff were seen rushing to put a number of PAP MPs deemed to be of the greatest threat to themselves on 24-hour suicide watch surveillance.

Several of these MPs expected to take their own lives include ex-Home Affairs minister Wong Kan Seng, Minister of State Desmond Lee, Vivian Balakrishnan and Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.

This is followed by Transport Minister Lui Tuck Yew, ex-National Development Minister Mah Bow Tan, Minister for Communications Yaacob Ibrahim and also Khaw Boon Wan himself, as a result of the recent Sengkang columbarium oversight.

Khaw’s demand in parliament for self-immolation has caused the Elections Department to update the electoral roll, in preparation for by-elections as and when MPs start passing away.

Singaporeans who heard of Khaw’s self-sacrificial suggestion, said they fully agree and can come up with at least 40 to 50 names from PAP off the top of their heads who should end their own lives unconditionally and immediately.

Qu Zi Sha, a local, said there was no doubt that out of the whole Cabinet, only Finance Minister and overall statesman Tharman Shanmugaratnam can spare his own life: “I believe the first few to go are the Minister in charge of transport and that guy who was responsible for letting Mas Selamat run away.”

“This is followed by a host of others, including but not limited to Seng Han Thong, Lim Swee Say and eventually, Tin Pei Ling.”

“Ya, Tin Pei Ling is not even important enough to be tasked to do anything important, let alone commit lapses.”

“But that’s the point. She should just go. She’s just making up the numbers.”

http://newnation.sg/2015/02/numerou...on-wan-said-commit-suicide-because-of-lapses/

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Khaw, can you explain about CPG and UGL Premas?

Mr Ho is a competent manager for the town council. He provided counseling and training for underperforming employee, before terminating her services due to her not being able to perform up to corporate expectations. That is how an impartial manager should behave.

20110511.181539_oppositiontwncouncil.jpg

A JURONG Town Council employee has claimed that her support for an opposition party cost her her job.

She was sacked on Monday.

But the town council said that she was asked to leave because of her poor performance and that it was a decision taken by the private company which employed her.

Ms Geraldine Soh, 25, had been a customer service officer for the town council for the last three years.

Her job was to take calls from residents.

Ms Soh and her fiance, Mr Joel Kong, 26, said tensions at her workplace started after Ms Soh volunteered at a National Solidarity Party (NSP) rally onnLabour Day.

She distributed pamphlets and sold party merchandise such as badges and flags at Jurong West Stadium, where she said she bumped into a contractor working with the town council.

She was suspended the following working day, from May 3 to 9.

She said no reason was given for the suspension.

Before leaving on May 3, she said she printed a list of her colleagues' contact details - which the town council considered a confidential document - by mistake.

How was this mistake possible?

Ms Soh said she had "clicked wrongly".

She said she had thrown the list away.

But later that day, she received a call from the town council's property manager, Mr Ong Ah Hai.

He had suspected her of passing the list to the NSP, she said.

"Mr Ong couldn't find the list in the wastepaper basket," she said.

"He asked if I passed it to the opposition. I said I didn't know where the list was.

Mr Ong then warned me that the town council would make a police report if I had passed the list to the opposition. He added that I could also be sued if I did so."

When she returned from her suspension on Monday, she was told to leave.

Upset

The town council's general manager, Mr Ho Thian Poh, said she was fired for her poor performance.

Ms Soh told The New Paper: "I was shocked and upset, so I didn't press Mr Ho further.

"But in my three years with the town council, I had not received any written notification of having performed poorly.

"So how can they suddenly dismiss me?

"I still believe my involvement with NSP is partly responsible for my termination."

Ms Soh added that before the incident, she had been told of instances in which she could have done better.

But she said it was common for such feedback to also be given to other officers.

Mr Ho told TNP in an e-mail last night that Ms Soh was employed by Esmaco Township Management, a private company which is the managing agent for Jurong Town Council.

This company manages the town council's day-to-day affairs and reports to the town council's acting chairman, Madam Halimah Yacob, the MP-elect for Jurong GRC.

Mr Ho said: "We would like to clarify that (Ms Soh's dismissal) was purely a human resource management issue between Esmaco and the employee."

"Council members of Jurong Town Council (the MP-elects) are not involved in Esmaco's human resource decisions."

Mr Ho said Ms Soh was under performing over several months.

"This included weaknesses in attending to calls from residents and following upon calls.

"Counselling of the officer by her supervisors did not lead to improvement and her continuation on the job would have demoralised other staff (members).

"It was with regret that Esmaco decided to cease her employment."

But Mr Kong remains convinced his fiancee's termination is connected to her support for NSP.

Said the legal executive: "Why else would she be sacked so suddenly?

"And why only after the General Election?"

After Ms Soh was informed of her suspension, she volunteered for another two NSP rallies.

She met Mr Ong and two other staff members at the foot of her block yesterday afternoon.

They passed her a cheque for her May salary.

She is now looking for another job in the administrative or customer service industry.

This article was first published in The New Paper.
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOn...tory20110511-278284.html#sthash.lUXLmIvC.dpuf

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ms Vase Teo unhappy about MP Png mentioning Govt lapses

I offer to pay for her share of vaselin to grease her arsehole so it would b less painful when she gets anal-ed

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She asked, “I would like to know whether Mr Png is aware of any other occasion that the AGO has drawn the same conclusion for a government ministry or statutory board?”

Mr Png replied that he had not meant to compare the conclusions in the AGO’s AHPETC audit with the ones in its annual audits. What he meant was that “such lapses do exist”, he said.

Ms Teo shot back that he “had suggested that ministries and statutory boards have the same problems”, even though the AGO had drawn a very specific conclusion about AHPETC.

Mr Png said the examples he cited about the lapses by government bodies had been picked up by the AGO.

“Are those not real instances where lapses happened too? I am not saying that because (the) AHPETC (audit) was tabled in Parliament, but I am just citing that AGO work is thorough, fair, and I respect that,” he replied Ms Teo.

Excellent counter attack by Mr Png... Jos Teo hairy cheebye suddenly itchy after watching her colleagues happily attacking the WP and she wanted a piece of the action... But too bad Png shoved his dick in her big mouth resulting in her exposing her immense stupidity...

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From the way that Vase Teo tried to defend the lapses for the ministries and statutory boards, it clearly shows she knew there's plenty of skeletons hiding inside the closet.

jw5

Loyal

Has anyone ever noticed the admiring look on her stupid face whenever one of the ministars is speaking? :rolleyes::biggrin:

wenjin

Alfrescian
Loyal

I offer to pay for her share of vaselin to grease her arsehole so it would b less painful when she gets anal-ed
an elephant can walk through her arsehole with room to spare.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Has anyone ever noticed the admiring look on her stupid face whenever one of the ministars is speaking? :rolleyes::biggrin:

but how come she cannot empathise with why peasant sinkies are so angry?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you happened to watch that 我有话要说 talk show, you'll be wondering how she ended up being part of the MIW.