• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy 2013/14 Best Forummer Award.

Sammyboy 2013/14 Best Forummer Award (1)

• steffychun

Votes: 33 32.0%
  • hokkien

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • tonychat

Votes: 20 19.4%
  • jw5

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Jah_rastafar_I

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • laksaboy

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Rouge Trader

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • looneytan

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Papsmearer

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • TracyTan866

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
The latest buzz continue on the who's who of sammyboy 2013/14 awards
and it looks like everyone's favourite tonychat is in the running to win a record 3 awards but i just got this feeling that rank outsider looneytan may snatch the best forummer award from tonychat at the post..and not forgetting jah rastafar who has his legion of fans too..
let the voting continue among these 20 nominees for the sammyboy 2013/14 best forummer...

jw5

Loyal
Many thanks to the sole moniker who voted for me. Tell me who you are and you get 70 points. :p

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yesternite, I also said I think Pool will win but hope they lose. :oIo::biggrin:

I have soft soft for Arsenal cos my fav football idols are Pat Jennings, Alan Sunderland and Frank Stapleton lah :biggrin::biggrin: