• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Men rise up against wives

Millennium

Alfrescian
Loyal

Men rise up against wives

China Daily, February 9, 2015

Five hundred men occupied a square, stripped off their shirts and loudly claimed that they will not hand in their salaries to their wives in the New Year, on Sunday afternoon.

7427ea210acc1642a59360.jpg

A man was forced to kneel on a PC keyboard in public by his wife for not handing in his salary for two months.

The group of husbands from Hangzhou later went online to protest. They took to the streets in reaction to an incident in which a man was forced to kneel on a PC keyboard in public by his wife for not handing in his salary for two months.

During the demonstration they each drank a bowl of wine and then smashed the bowl on the ground, to show their determination. But they later promised to shoulder their family responsibility and take good care of their wives.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why marry in the first Place? Why must hand over money to wife? Wife no job? This kind of culture and social norm is very turned off and disturbing.. I wonder how these losers tahan.

Oh... I almost forgot.. They are 3rd world chinks.. That is why they are like that.. They also bring you the "throw hot water to air stewardess face" and "open the door of a plane while flying." no wonder..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's the problem when it involves Chinese. If they hand over money they are weaklings hen pecked but if they don't and hit the wives their bad people. It's different for others like shit skins who can hit their wives and don't suffer anything or if they don't give their salary its fine.

harakirineh

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Japan we come home after drinking and beat our wives, then we screw them , then if feel like it we beat them again.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have heard of Japanese men handing their pay check to their wives to manage but didn't know that the chinese also did that.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those type of Japanese men scared of wives but most not afraid.

It has nothing to do with Japanese men being scared of their wives.

http://kotaku.com/the-world-of-japanese-husband-salaries-506417591

The World of Japanese Husband Salaries

In Japan, there's the salary you get from your company. And if you are a married man, there's the salary you get from your wife. It's called "okozukai" (お小遣い), which is sometimes translated as "pocket money". Think of it as a husband salary. That's what it is.

Traditionally, Japanese women control a family's finances. Even if the wife works, she still is supposed to manage the household's money. As The Japan Times pointed out, in around half of Japanese households, the wife controls all the finances. (Note that the number is down from previous years in what could be a generational shift.) And in thirty percent of marriages, both the husband and wife control the finances together. And in only twenty percent of households do the husbands control the finances.

Japanese law does not allow joint or family accounts (only individual accounts!); so when it's said that the wife controls the money, that's exactly what it means.

Often, when married men in Japan befriend other married men, a common question might be how much one gets for okozukai. Every year, the Japanese media even reports on the average monthly pocket money Japanese husbands get from their spouses.

"I met my wife, who is eight years older than I am, while working at a diner as a student," 35 year-old Shinya Horikawa, who works at a video game company, recently told ZakZak. "After we got married, there was a complete change. Now, of course, my salary and everything in the house is controlled (by my wife)."

According to ZakZak, the average okozukai last year was 39,600 (US$396). That includes the husband's cell phone bill, which in Japan is usually a little over a hundred bucks. It also includes other things, such as eating out and booze or cigarettes for those who drink and smoke. What's more, if you are into video games, music, or books, well, that comes from your husband salary, too. Want a new game? Use your allowance. Want a haircut? Well, take it out of your pocket money. Need new clothes? Use your okozukai. By managing money like this, families are, on average, able to save the equivalent of over $200,000.

It's not strange for Japanese celebrities to say on TV they only get a couple hundred bucks' worth of allowance from their wives.

Of course, some people get much lower allowances. The previously mentioned Horikawa complained to ZakZak about his monthly 90-dollar allotment, adding, "As hard as things get, I just cannot stop smoking. And though I work for a game developer, all the games I'm able to afford are free smartphone games..."

Wives, who are managing the money, also usually get an allowance, which they use to go out with friends or go shopping for themselves. The average is 22,600 yen ($226); women with children get, on average, a lower allowance, while women without children get significantly more. For example, according to Livedoor Home, married women in their twenties without children reported an average allowance of 47,351 yen ($473). Certainly, young married men without children typically have a higher okozukai than those with them.

Many Japanese wives don't just have their okozukai. Some also have "secret savings" called "hesokuri" (臍繰り), which can be literally translated as "belly-button money". According to The New York Times, a poll revealed that 55 percent of married women keep a secret stash of cash that their husbands, who perhaps don't check the household finances, are totally unaware of. This isn't new, and it's not necessarily selfish: There's a famous story of a Chiyo, the wife of 16th century samurai Kazutoyo Yamanouchi, who saved up her hesokuri to buy her husband a magnificent horse, which ultimately helped earn him fame in battle.

In the West, there are those husbands who certainly turn all the household finances over to their wives. Heck, Willie Nelson said he does. This isn't a Japan-only thing, either, by any stretch. However, it does show how much power Japanese women ultimately do have in the country. Let's be clear, there are certainly glass ceilings and inequality, fraught with structural problems, such as insufficient daycare for working women. But one of the ways women have long ultimately wielded power in Japan is through controlling the country's purse strings.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
very pathetic.. you marry and then you have no freedom to use your own money for yourself..what kind of fuck life is that...being single is better then.

What is the fucking point of having a wife... so you can say bye bye to the freedom of having money?? What stupid logic is that???

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why marry in the first Place? Why must hand over money to wife? Wife no job? This kind of culture and social norm is very turned off and disturbing.. I wonder how these losers tahan.

Oh... I almost forgot.. They are 3rd world chinks.. That is why they are like that.. They also bring you the "throw hot water to air stewardess face" and "open the door of a plane while flying." no wonder..

Some women are paranoid, they think if you keep your hard-earned money you'll womanize and gamble etc.

There's another form of double standard I witness: if the husband wants to buy, for example, some expensive tech gadget with his own money, the wife will KPKB about him being a spendthrift. However, when she goes on 'retail therapy' she expects him to be understanding about it. :rolleyes:

Just another form of passive-aggressive manipulation from women.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
very pathetic.. you marry and then you have no freedom to use your own money for yourself..what kind of fuck life is that...being single is better then.

What is the fucking point of having a wife... so you can say bye bye to the freedom of having money?? What stupid logic is that???

Spot on jiu hu kia. Best adviCe for poor fuck like you is to go Thailand to find black chicken. Pay her a monthly allowance and fake that you are truely in love.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Oh I forget you are not Chinese. You father is one of those Ah Nehs from the MIC Party (UMNO's Ah Neh BN buddies)

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some women are paranoid, they think if you keep your hard-earned money you'll womanize and gamble etc.

There's another form of double standard I witness: if the husband wants to buy, for example, some expensive tech gadget with his own money, the wife will KPKB about him being a spendthrift. However, when she goes on 'retail therapy' she expects him to be understanding about it. :rolleyes:

Just another form of passive-aggressive manipulation from women.

Women are nothing but trouble..

but i think not all women are like that...what do you think Oh Wise one...

Based on what you say, women seem to be an inferior lot..that is very unhealthy..If they have to be on guard always and stressed over it

..why the fuck these female species wanna get married in the first place?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Women are nothing but trouble..

but i think not all women are like that...what do you think Oh Wise one...

Based on what you say, women seem to be an inferior lot..that is very unhealthy..If they have to be on guard always and stressed over it

..why the fuck these female species wanna get married in the first place?

Spot on jiu hu kia. Dun marry the best.

Just go Thailand and pay some poor rural girl a monthly allowance and fuck her countless times. Then claim that is true love and dating and not paid sex!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was recently at my lawyers office & while waiting I was reading snippets of reported law cases that was posted on the notice board. There was one dealing with a divorce of 2 angmos who had a prenuptial agreement.

The couple had married outside Spore but the marriage problems was experienced in Spore. The Spore judge approved the prenuptial because in his opinion only the splitting of assets was involved & the agreement was made outside of Spore. In his opinion the womens charter didn't apply.

Even in the divorce courts, Spore laws don't apply to the angmos because the judges will excuse them from Spore laws.