• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Auditor-General finds 'major lapses' in Workers' Party-run town council accounts

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10313129_10205493885039676_8157472907305783286_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: WP: TENDERERS SUDDENLY WITHDREW BIDS WITHOUT REASONS. Why FAP So Dirty One?

Because all the towkays like to suck up to the pappies for prosperity.

Pappies tell them to withdraw bids, you think they dare to say no? :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The vendors withdrew their bids because they had no confidence in working for a WP town council.

Safari

Alfrescian
Loyal

The vendors withdrew their bids because they had no confidence in working for a WP town council.

A little bird told me the vendors received bribes for that.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do not divert the atention to another issue lah, Ah Lian.

Ppl still want to know why you and that Teochew kia paid Danny boy and wife so much managing fee? LOL

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pitram tells Shanmugam to Fark Off

Very shocking to see this in WP's First World Parliament. Non-confrontational means can don't answer question? :eek:

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is the root cause of all those difficulties, problems and need to overpay, etc.?
At the end of politicing, who suffered?
Pappies can serve only to their kaki Pappies supporters, but the Gov. should look after all sinkies.
Now MND are going to withhold $7 millions payment to WP TC, then the people under that TC will suffer while penalizing WP.
The Gov. should look into their own actions whether the acts and policies are beneficial to citizens.

xszvxs

Alfrescian
Loyal

since when are they clean? :rolleyes:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And that YaYa Papaya Sam Tan - he wanted an answer in parliament since he was a resident of Aljuneid.
Who gives a fark - why is he demanding priority treatment for answers from WP?
He is a snake.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal

And that YaYa Papaya Sam Tan - he wanted an answer in parliament since he was a resident of Aljuneid.
He is a snake.

MPs should live in their wards not in other people's.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is a snake.

Mdm White Snake....:smile:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shanmmugam has yet to respond to SL's challenge on wrong data

However, upon closer inspection, the MA rates presented by the Law Minister appear to be lower than what Ms Lim would have expected.

An apparent anomaly were the residential and commercial unit rates which Mr Shanmugam’s chart indicated were the same.

AHPETC’s chairman, SylviaLim noticed this and highlighted this to Mr Shanmugam.

“From what I know, MA rates are usually different from residential units and commercial units,” Ms Lim said. “But in your chart, they are all the same. So I would like minister to clarify that there has been no mistake in this chart and it is really the fact that all this MA are charging the same rates for commercial and residential units because from the data that I have, even the MA for PAP town councils, such as CPG, from the Aljunied town council records that we have, the MA rate for commercial units was 12 dollars and something. So I think minister may want to check his chart.”

Mr Shanmugam got up and replied to Ms Lim immediately, “I can answer your answer straight away. You should look at annex 3 and you will see in the first page that the MA rates once they are done on a weighted average basis, these figures are accurate, [I’m] told by MND.”

However Ms Lim was unconvinced.

She said, “Minister, I would still request it to be checked because I don’t think it is correct.”

WP’s secretary-general Low Thia Khiang also told Mr Shanmugam that the rates cannot be the same.

Mr Shanmugam replied that he would check the rates for accuracy.

Indeed, looking at the figures, one would come to wonder if the figures are correct....

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2015/02/shanmugams-chart-raises-questions-about-pap-tcs-ma-rates/

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Shanmmugam has yet to respond to SL's challenge on wrong data

You expect that piece of shit who can only practice law under Lee to know what shit he tokking?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Fap fusses over wp's $6.6m contracts while refusing to disclose its $800b+ reserv

Politicking I can understand. it is just words. This is expected of politicians. Witholding 7 million in grants is just wicked. Sorry.

And under what law is this being withdraw?
Because one LKY said they shall repent and pay for their sins?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

I offer to buy the knife anyone wants to Polish it for him so it would b less painful when the belly is sliced?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There's no need for that ah Shame to respond to SL's challenge on wrong data.
Most people knew the stats and figures compiled by that ah cow and his cronies are out to portrait a bad image on the blue shirts.
Moreover, that ah cow already deliberately concluded and summarized the debate even before that ah Shame gets to check on it.
Plus that ah shame was not present in parliament during the second sitting of the debate.
That shows ah cow and his cronies are trying to cover up the deliberate mistakes on the figures.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aljunied residents believe in WP and they said " Let move on"

Today 10:37 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
forum456 http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ahpetc-debate-in/1659176.html

Residents living in constituencies run by WP have mixed reactions to the party's explanation on why the lapses occurred.

47-year-old Hougang resident Angel Loy said: "Being in power and being in charge, you should be accountable to the people and explain. But I also think that Mr Low Thia Khiang has stepped up to explain and also to clarify certain things that were not up to standard."

Serangoon resident James Liew, 47, said: "Everything happened for a reason and those in charge and the managing agent should have the responsibility to be more transparent. And if it's a mistake, we learn from mistakes and we move on."

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Re: Aljunied residents believe in WP and they said " Let move on"

It is the general feel of all my friends and relatives living in aljunied GRC and hougang that PAP is basically a big bully lah...PAP will never win Ajunied back... period.... unless of cos they arrest the WP MPs and create some false criminal charges, hahaha....but that will be raising the stakes too much lah...:biggrin:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Aljunied residents believe in WP and they said " Let move on"

Source: Lee Lilian for Punggol East SMC Facebook

10409695_520191888118846_4704067048447706217_n.jpg

Kelvin Leong:

"There is absolutely zero criminal fault in what WP did. If the PAP called CPIB to investigate, it will be the laughing stock of the world because it will expose the fact that the only reason why WP awarded the contract to their friends was because the PAP had created such a political climate of fear that most contractors shy away from the tender.

With not much choice, the WP had to convince friendly contractors who were brave enough to shoulder the implicit political threats in order to carry out their tasks. Although this looks technically like a case of conflict of interest, what else do you expect WP to do to ensure that the estate is clean? End of the day the welfare of the residents come first.

Yet, the WP were so gracious to accept the harsh criticism of the PAP via the state-controlled media even though they had a case to argue. This has only helped WP win more of my respect as this is the kind of party I support.

The PAP mobilized state resources such as the ST, HDB and even Lam Pin Min to push for the columbarium project even though it was against the law to allow a commercial company to take on this piece of land. Khaw's argument that he didn't know is bullshit because when Sharon Toh highlighted the non-religious status of Pure Life, the HDB and ST were still championing for it up till the point when the controversy proved too great, and thus a U-turn. Why isn't this serious conflict of interest (and who exactly owns Pure Life?) amongst others such as our Sovereign wealth funds being addressed by PAP?

Don't throw rocks at others when you are living in a glass house!"

[Pic Credit: Doreen Tan]

End Of Article​