• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSMen with following codewords report to your unit immediately!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10387411_10152576179766059_553367512853317753_n.png

The SAF is conducting an Open Mobilisation today. The following codewords are being activated.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cocked up names. At least use Overlord, Market Garden, Dester Storm. Herrick. etc....Singapore code names are another area of laughing stock.

Flower Garden? The plantation unit?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You dumbass are the one hanging around cyberpioneer :biggrin::biggrin:

No I did not, PAP shill. I just looked up the filename of the image.

If you don't even know this, you're shockingly dumber than I had initially suspected.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sibeh boliao this kind of open mob, last time, i have to report to one primary school in bukit batok, then draw and return arms, sit in the shed, tcss for whole day until about 11pm at night. inchit was an insurance seller, keep on passing name cards to us.:biggrin: