• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Linked Threads - threads starting with a link and nothing else

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: These Experts Know Exactly Where Oil Prices Are Headed

Too bad China was made to pay dearly or commodities it required to achieve its growth target. And they willingly paid for it.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am starting this thread to compile all the threads starting with just a link and nothing else so that it will facilitate people who do not like to read such threads.

jw5

Loyal
Good idea, only problem is that this is now not the first post. :o:biggrin:

I am starting this thread to compile all the threads starting with just a link and nothing else so that it will facilitate people who do not like to read such threads.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
great! it's 1 way to reign in krafty's daily diarrhea.

This is not directed at him, anyone, however I did not know what boss think about this. The purpose is to encourage people who post to take the extra small step to give more information to the subject at hand rather than being directed to another website first then get back to SBF and I think this is not fair to SBF too.

Good idea, only problem is that this is now not the first post. :o:biggrin:

I shall start from now I may miss some maybe people can PM me to do it.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Just a tip: you can view Krafty's profile, look at the posts created, merged the posts with no replies together.
Altogether now! HUAT AH!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just a tip: you can view Krafty's profile, look at the posts created, merged the posts with no replies together.
Altogether now! HUAT AH!!!

I'm not targeting krafty, though I just look at the first 3 or 4 pages and link these recent ones and start from here. Whats over is over.

jw5

Loyal
Woohoo! Senior Assistant Deputy Assistant Moderator giving advice to the Assistant Deputy Assistant Moderator. :p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Woohoo! Senior Assistant Deputy Assistant Moderator giving advice to the Assistant Deputy Assistant Moderator. :p

Nahbeh shit stirrer. Good night liao la, have a plane to catch in the morning la. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
please include makapaa's thousand-thread posts. thanks mod!

Naaaa will not do that - the purpose is to consolidate just this special group of threads with link only and nothing else. Makapaa does not fall in this cat. I continue to encourage all to post the way you have been posting perhaps there's a special group of readers who like thread with links only so this thread I started helps this special group too.