• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Absurd Bible “Science”

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then the sun is THE source of darkness??? Continue to laugh at your stupidity. :wink:

Perhaps the bible is the source of light huh???Whahahahahahaha, get a strawman to hug. :wink:

Give you another chance. Why the sun is not considered by creationist as light source.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give you another chance. Why the sun is not considered by creationist as light source.

LOL! Who is really giving who chance?

Tell me, is the sun A light source or THE light source? You were insisting on the latter. :rolleyes:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! Who is really giving who chance?

Tell me, is the sun A light source or THE light source? You were insisting on the latter. :rolleyes:

You are absolutely right, I agree with you. My england is still half past six, though this forum has helped me to improve over the years. I am trying to say the sun is the primary source of light energy in the solar system. Other possible sources are coals and natural gases. Some stars emit light but they are too far away to support life on earth. Without the sun, all forms of life that depend on the energy of sun would disappear. Most lifes!

Ok, you give me the chance. My ego is not that high. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are absolutely right, I agree with you. My england is still half past six, though this forum has helped me to improve over the years. I am trying to say the sun is the primary source of light energy in the solar system. Other possible sources are coals and natural gases. Some stars emit light but they are too far away to support life on earth. Without the sun, all forms of life that depend on the energy of sun would disappear. Most lifes!

Ok, you give me the chance. My ego is not that high. :wink:

Wow, the show of remorse from DIVA is certainly a whiff of fresh air! If only you would show some remorse over the failed posts against the Christian faith.:wink:

Of course, life as we know it on earth depends very much on the sun. But the Son who created the sun....that's who the entire universe, not just the solar system, is dependent on.:wink: Because at the end of the day, the atheist is still left with the unanswered questions like, why is there something rather than nothing at all? Why does the universe show order and laws of nature exist? Why is the universe intelligible and open to our study and discovery as intelligent beings? The atheist's answer is "don't know, don't know, don't know, don't know" and possibly also "don't care if I don't know...I just want to bash the Bible." LOL!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is cunningly shity. If you asked another forumner such simple question, he would probably reply you: " No I am not. Why? "

PS: psalm23 has turned agnostic, enjoying life with his Vietnamese girl friend. Spending half of his time in Vietnam, but fixed in Singapore. You can correctly interpret he never travelled out of Singapore because it is immovable. :wink: l just learned to wriggle with words from shifty creationist.

LOL! Well, I am not your typical forumner so I would answer "Why? Then tell you whether yes/no when my curiosity over your curiosity to know something about me has been satisfied".:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Curious....cause Rev Psalm disappear

so now are you Rev Psalm...?

See, how difficult can that be? So Rev Psalm disappear...and I appear...so I might be Rev Psalm?

LOL! For the record I am not Rev Psalm, neither am I Some Rev.

But curious, why would you even think I am Rev Psalm? Any similarities between us?

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
See, how difficult can that be? So Rev Psalm disappear...and I appear...so I might be Rev Psalm?

LOL! For the record I am not Rev Psalm, neither am I Some Rev.

But curious, why would you even think I am Rev Psalm? Any similarities between us?

Father Frodo....Please refer to all the above messages.....