• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Greenland Danga Bay – Jade Palace

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is more than just the factor of rentability to consider. If you rent your house to too many parties or allow your tenant to sub let the rooms of your house, you may find yourself in big trouble later. Not only you may find it hard to manage in rental collection but the condition of your house may be in a undesirable state when your tenants shift out later. Not sure in Singapore, but in Malaysia, normally we do not allow tenant to sub let the rooms to other people.

Of course, given a choice, who would want to rent out to so many people? Would you want to rent it out to a group of 'friends' or leave it empty for 6 months? One has to face the reality in a slowing market, and it is v common for HDB flats to be rented to a group of friends/students/bus-drivers etc. And rental collection is usually to a single person, instead of collecting from separate groups. My friend just rented out his 5 room Punggol HDB to a group of PRC students. Do they secretly sublet? My friend wouldn't want to know or guess.

Just to add that with technology advancement such as Internet transfer, rental collection is a breeze now compared to the older days. I haven't even stepped into my unit for more than 1.5 years now. There's no need to micro-manage. An investment property becomes just that. An investment. And if we treat it that way in this forum, we would probably have less disputes and more useful information. :smile:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, given a choice, who would want to rent out to so many people? Would you want to rent it out to a group of 'friends' or leave it empty for 6 months? One has to face the reality in a slowing market, and it is v common for HDB flats to be rented to a group of friends/students/bus-drivers etc. And rental collection is usually to a single person, instead of collecting from separate groups. My friend just rented out his 5 room Punggol HDB to a group of PRC students. Do they secretly sublet? My friend wouldn't want to know or guess.

Just to add that with technology advancement such as Internet transfer, rental collection is a breeze now compared to the older days. I haven't even stepped into my unit for more than 1.5 years now. There's no need to micro-manage. An investment property becomes just that. An investment. And if we treat it that way in this forum, we would probably have less disputes and more useful information. :smile:

Thanks for sharing. As mentioned i am not sure on the norm of Singapore HDB tenancy matter.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can plan for so many thousands and thousands of units. When they realized that there's just not enough buyers to take up the units, all the buildings will just die in labour. Eventually they just have to scale down the rollout and do it progressively.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can plan for so many thousands and thousands of units. When they realized that there's just not enough buyers to take up the units, all the buildings will just die in labour. Eventually they just have to scale down the rollout and do it progressively.

They are doing it in a progressive manner now. They also know they cannot depend on locals. Just why, Singaporeans and Singapore PRs are their main target. Many PAP haters are investing in these units.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are doing it in a progressive manner now. They also know they cannot depend on locals. Just why, Singaporeans and Singapore PRs are their main target. Many PAP haters are investing in these units.

Then I hope they have done their homework. Personally I don't think Singaporeans and pr can absorb 20000 units within 3 years. 2000 maybe, and those actually interested already bought before 2014. Maybe they aiming mainly chinese from china, hoping they will come to invest in johor.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ai yo..Lidat better run rd..move here also get screw again.:p

Think with the announcement of the development of Pasir Gudang Greenland group is probably trying to drum up demand for property in Johor through commercial investments.

Pretty smart.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think with the announcement of the development of Pasir Gudang Greenland group is probably trying to drum up demand for property in Johor through commercial investments.

Pretty smart.

Of the 3 China developers, they seem to be the only one with a concrete, sensible and long-term strategy to create demand that will help market their products.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of the 3 China developers, they seem to be the only one with a concrete, sensible and long-term strategy to create demand that will help market their products.

They are all actually smarter than local developers. PC have one great advantage over JP, which is no RM1m cap limit.

GorengPisang

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are all actually smarter than local developers. PC have one great advantage over JP, which is no RM1m cap limit.

Smart??? the only winner dealing with chinese developers is the Sultan....country garden is the smartest, came in early, cleared their stocks...i can only imagine further slowdown in the condo market, and developers with many phases not launched will hold back their launches.....R&F easy way out....they won't even start their reclaimation, stop at phase 1....so wont be surprise to see just 10% of what you see in their grand masterplan being realised.

End of the day, Sultan is the big winner, money collected. Happy happy everyday play golf while 'not so smart' developers stress their sales staff every day...WHY NO SALES??!

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart??? the only winner dealing with chinese developers is the Sultan....country garden is the smartest, came in early, cleared their stocks...i can only imagine further slowdown in the condo market, and developers with many phases not launched will hold back their launches.....R&F easy way out....they won't even start their reclaimation, stop at phase 1....so wont be surprise to see just 10% of what you see in their grand masterplan being realised.

End of the day, Sultan is the big winner, money collected. Happy happy everyday play golf while 'not so smart' developers stress their sales staff every day...WHY NO SALES??!

Only one advise to you. Pls respect the Sultan. There are many Malaysians in this forum.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only one advise to you. Pls respect the Sultan. There are many Malaysians in this forum.

I am sure you are patriotic n love najib n rosmah too. Why don't you share with us what has the sultan done for you lately that make u respect him so much so that we can learn from you.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fight in your own bloody thread.

The above thread clearly shows that you insulted the Sultan. Regret now? Dont have the guts to admit it? Be a man ..... just apologise and move on if you still call yourself a Malaysian. Frankly, your sarcasm have came back to haunt you......

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are bloody stupid inbreed. I do not have any brother in any forum.

You are the ass that going around provoking others.

you are a dumb ass.

Really sorry about it..... is just that your brothers have provoked me in your thread. So, have to respond a bit. Hope you don't mind. Just bare with me a little while....

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keep doing it; one day someone will hunt you down and post all your information.

That day will come for you. Keep up your dumb work.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pics for sharing ....
JP1.jpg
JP2.jpg
JP sales gallery.jpg