• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tonychat's Loves Lim Chee Guan Bak Kwa...

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cat's_Corpse.jpgpremium wax meat for meng to enjoy..cny

Last edited:

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The people in the queue are not necessarily locals. Lots of tourists love Lim Chee Guan Bak Kwa as well.

Each time I visit my friends in HK, I would buy a dozen packets for them. When they are here, they will always go to this shop.

jw5

Loyal
It's ok to like, buy and eat bak kwa, but those who queue for hours to buy bak kwa before CNY are nincompoops! :p

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
It's ok to like, buy and eat bak kwa, but those who queue for hours to buy bak kwa before CNY are nincompoops! :p

I oso say...50m long q in the rain still people q-ing...siaoting tongs :biggrin:

belnibone

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heard many stories of them using dead sick pigs...so now i stop eating for a few years liaozzz...:biggrin:

I've stopped eating this and a few other so-called unhealthy food like char kway teow and prata since a close friend suffered a heart attack at 37 years of age. The other less oily stuff I take in moderation.

jw5

Loyal
Come on, admit it. How long did you queue for your bak kwa? The forummer who queued the longest gets 70 points. :rolleyes::biggrin: