• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Tonychat's Loves Lim Chee Guan Bak Kwa...

Wah.... so many people q and q for this Bak Kwa... Is Tonychat in the q? :biggrin:

whahahahahaha :biggrin:

Mad sinkies... q stretches 50m long...siao! Some more q in the rain with umbrellas...dun these people have a life???

Bytheway, what's so nice about Bak Kwa?

Tony eats what you also know. Frog eats what you also know. Your gang very big arh!

Ooops :eek: Just remembered Tonychat is a vegan :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Soli Soli...hehehe :biggrin:
tonychat and his breakfast
images

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

yourlaubu

actually he is eating healthy... i do admire vegans ok... not easy cos temptation everywhere..

you cannot be vegan one lah, you si lau kau boh discipline one go everywhere si suar chiak rubbish....cow ball lah, sheep penis lah, goat anus lah, monkey brain lah, prawn nipples lah.... :biggrin:

this one i agree :biggrin::biggrin:

boh pianzz..born Tam Chiak :biggrin:

yellowarse

My favourite is still Kim Hwa Guan at People's Park Food Centre. Just one stall, no franchise. Come CNY, queues start forming at 11 am, by 1 pm it's all sold out.

oh yes yes...this one i like...at the Peoples Park Hawker Centre 1 :biggrin:
their bak hoo also nice..hehehe:biggrin: