• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

XX jin jiah xia suey... One up for SMRT(Feedback)

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: xiaxue-takes-out-court-summon-against-facebook-page-smrt-ltd-feedback

"xx, can you refer me to your cosmetic surgeon?"

image.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Facebook Mark Zukerberg dun give State Court any fuck one lah....

Their usual practice is to take down the page if they find it troublesome.....

Singapore is not China......Facebook dun give a fuck to Singapore.....too small.

Royahroy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another blogger asks xiaxue to sue them after the smrt feedback court order was taken

So the midget plastic pig Wendy Cheng couldn't take the heat after all, and went sobbing to a lawyer to obtain a protection order against the dark knight of Singapore aka SMRT Ltd feedback :

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/xiaxue-takes-out/1641824.html

Hold on, what about us? When are you going to do the same and pigroll out a similar order to silence our gang? Maybe you are already down and out as a washed up has-been piggy wiggy blogger and can't afford further legal fees?

Aren't you sponsored by tyrewhore or some shitty outfit like that? Get on your knees, suck some penises and a few grand will magically fall into your lap.

Then again, we won't be surprised if them sponsors have grown all weary of your xialan face. Oops that would mean you need to secure a proper job to earn some moolah in order to stand a chance of biting us.

Don't worry, we are very patient. We got all the time in the world. Just do not disappoint us and hide in a corner. We shall be waiting.

Source: http://bloodstainedspore.blogspot.sg/2015/02/when-are-you-going-to-get-court-order.html

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Another blogger asks xiaxue to sue them after the smrt feedback court order was t

WC says it all.
Bluddy lump of shit

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Xiaxue gets court order to force smrt feedback to reveal identities

[h=1]XIAXUE GETS COURT ORDER TO FORCE SMRT FEEDBACK TO REVEAL IDENTITIES[/h]
Post date:
7 Feb 2015 - 9:11am

Local Blogger Wendy Cheng known mainly by her online moniker, Xiaxue, has gotten a court order to force Satirical Facebook Page SMRT LTD (Feedback) to stop harassing her.
The court order also apparently requires the page to post an apology and reveal their identities.
Acknowledging the receipt of the court order and legal letter from Xiaxue’s lawyers, SMRT Ltd (Feedback) posted an update on their facebook page explaining that they intended to follow the requirements and will reveal their identities:

They later also posted another update:

Xiaxue also posted the full court order on her blog which shows that it required SMRT Ltd (Feedback) to stop posting insulting or abusive communication against her and her family. She also shared some examples of the harassing posts they have been making:
So... As you guys know I'm constantly being harassed by the entity called SMRT (Ltd) Feedback.
Most of you probably don't know the extensive nature of it.
I've been harassed by them, more or less nonstop, since 2012.

One of the first posts about me

Every now and then they will throw in some snide comment about me if they feel like it. I've pretty much ignored them for years now.

(29 Nov 2012)
Sometimes I retailiate, but for what? It just gives them more ammunition to continue. It makes them more popular and more obnoxious.
Since they are anonymous, there is nothing much I can do about it.

The order also requires SMRT Ltd (Feedback) to take down offending material where failure to do so could result in a fine of up to $5000 and 6 months in jail or both.

The law under which Xiaxue has taken action is the new protection from harassment act which only came into effect on Nov 15 last year. The law is supposed to protect people from harassment both online, offline and in and out of Singapore.
This could be one of the first times that this new law has been used successfully against an anonymous entity.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Xiaxue gets court order to force smrt feedback to reveal identities

Time to take a court order against XX and ban her from everywhere.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Xiaxue gets court order to force smrt feedback to reveal identities

Can we have a real gag order (ball, tape stuff I dont' care but must be a gag) order for XX?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I wonder how is the court going to uphold the ruling? They don't even know where to mail it to...lol

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

xiaxue is my beloved idol, who fux her must fux me also :mad::mad::mad:

Is ot FUCK or FUX or FARK or FOOK or FUG??? :biggrin:

Just like CHEEBYE or CHEEBUY or TSIBYE or TSIBUY or JEEBYE or JEEBUY or JIBYE or JIBUY? :biggrin: