• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to take boat services to anchorage points in Singapore?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone asked where to take boat services to go on-board vessels at anchorage points in Singapore.

I was quite puzzle also and try googling for some answers.
All I got was a list of several anchorage points in Singapore waters but it doesn't helps to locate where to take boat servies.
Anyone working or familiar with the shipping industry can shed some lights here?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bunker clerks / boarding offrs / surveyors use marina south pier to board any of the launch craft to their respective bunkering vessels and sign the receipt book for the launch craft operator to bill to company end of month. those wishing to intern the ashes of loved ones into the sea (usually around bedok jetty limits) also use these launches, usually arranged by the monk. the west coast pier is mainly for those working in the offshore refineries or going to meet their bunker vessels for refuelling at jurong island and also those going to nearby islands for recreation.:wink:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Someone asked where to take boat services to go on-board vessels at anchorage points in Singapore.

I was quite puzzle also and try googling for some answers.
All I got was a list of several anchorage points in Singapore waters but it doesn't helps to locate where to take boat servies.
Anyone working or familiar with the shipping industry can shed some lights here?

Why would you even want to go there in the first place without a vessel to board?

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can also consider this :biggrin:

130620164509-richard-branson-necker-nymph-horizontal-gallery.jpg