• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suffering from joint pain, thinning hair,wrinkles, weak nails?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The blue-green algae(BGA) which I am now taking regularly makes new collagen in my body. Why take collagen to substitute the lost collagen in our body? It is not the right way. Our own collagen is the best if it is being produced within our body. Animal collagen is the last thing I want to put in my body!

When one gets older the body produces less collagen. Same thing happens with CoQ10 production, as we age our bodies do not produce enough C0Q10.
Taking supplements is to aid the body.

Decision on vegetarianism is a personal thing. However it does limit your options on the supplements you can or cannot take.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When one gets older the body produces less collagen. Same thing happens with CoQ10 production, as we age our bodies do not produce enough C0Q10.

Decision on vegetarianism is a personal thing. However it does limit your options on the supplements you can or cannot take.

When your cells are sufficiently nourish by nutrients from proper food.. Your body can produce their own collagen regardless of age.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...Protein are made of 20 amino acid link together in different combinations. There is nothing superior or inferior in protein. It is just sequence and combination of amino acid...

Being a lay person I lack the knowledge to decide. For years it was claimed that eggs were not healthy. Now many say otherwise:biggrin:

Flax seed oil is often used by vegetarians as a replacement for fish oil. Some people claim it is not as good as fish oil, krill,....:confused:

I used to take flax oil only, but now I take both flax oil & krill just to be safe. :o

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When your cells are sufficiently nourish by nutrients from proper food.. Your body can produce their own collagen regardless of age.

Have to disagree with that. I notice that as I get older I am losing muscle mass even though my lifestyle has remained the same.
I also see the same thing with my relatives.

You can't stop time but hopefully you can delay the affects by using supplements

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have to disagree with that. I notice that as I get older I am losing muscle mass even though my lifestyle has remained the same.
I also see the same thing with my relatives.

You can't stop time but hopefully you can delay the affects by using supplements

I mean if you have taken nourishing, nutrient dense food all along, your body will be age reversed.. I mean total avoidance of meat and I take of plant based organic food.. Clean filtered water, using natural organic products and a healthy lifestyle..

Including less stress and healthy social life..

Then u can reverse age.. Btw.. I look 10 years younger than my real age.

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
bros, while you were both making your points, I was reading this http://themedicineguy.com/protandim-life-extender-or-money-waster

I stand with Tony to take food as your medicine and medicine be your food. Maybe bcos I am a vegetarian so I may tend to side with another. But I am also a great believer in supplementation. Only the best and natural.

Supplements cannot take the place of natural food, exercise, good clean water, rest, etc

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I mean if you have taken nourishing, nutrient dense food all along, your body will be age reversed.. I mean total avoidance of meat and I take of plant based organic food.. Clean filtered water, using natural organic products and a healthy lifestyle..

Including less stress and healthy social life..

Then u can reverse age.. Btw.. I look 10 years younger than my real age.

I read that eating less will lead to a longer life expectancy.
http://www.express.co.uk/life-style...-food-can-help-repair-the-body-says-new-study
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ists-developing-treatment-disease-ageing.html

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro you are right about the body lacking certain nutrients as we grow older. This is where supplementation comes in. It is important what supplements we put in. All the vegetables and fruits we consume have a part to play in nourishing the body.

Meat is toxic. Meat hasten the aging process. Since the best comes from herbs and plants, why is there the necessity to take animal based products? In the long run we are putting more toxins into our body! This is why I avoid anything that has animal parts in supplements.

We do well to avoid meat and supplements coming from animals. Limiting our options? I am happy to do that where my supplements are concerned.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..Including less stress and healthy social life.. .

This is very true.

When I see ex-classmates who have emigrated to Australia, I notice that they look much younger & healthier when compared to locals in the same age group:eek:

Sporeans don't realise the true cost of living in Spore. It is not only about $ and cents.

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is very true.

When I see ex-classmates who have emigrated to Australia, I notice that they look much younger & healthier when compared to locals in the same age group:eek:

Sporeans don't realise the true cost of living in Spore. It is not only about $ and cents.

Pollution is another factor. Beijing is a very polluted city. Please watch this video which is highly enlightening, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6X2uwlQGQM

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is very true.

I just have to say this: staying away from sinkie shit losers will make you look younger too.. That is also called healthy social life.

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal

Really? Not when the body is starved of nutrients. Right and proper nutrition is the key.

Other things that can lead to a very long and healthy life are moderate exercise, drinking adequate amount of good clean water, enough rest, exposure to sunshine, fresh air, staying stress free and having an active social lifestyle.

And I believe our diet is important in maintaining good health. Poor nutrition is the cause for a majority of all diseases.

This is why I became a vegetarian. And I supplement to remain disease free. Aging is nevertheless in progress. But can be slowed down. Diseases and illnesses can be kept at bay when we actively chose the right things to do!

Do it wrongly like the next story below, and we go down the hill!

Last edited:

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Matt Spiller

I don't know why people can be so negative about this breakthrough product, StemEnhance! Let me give you my story. I have a very close friend she is 50 years old she got left by her husband, drinked, smoked and hardly ate anything, to be honest she looked so terrible I thought she was going to die and I had no choice but to take her to the hospital, they gave her pills to take and said she needed to come back regularly, I gave her a bottle of StemEnhance and told her to take 2 caps a day for the month, I then went on holiday and visited her 2 weeks later, I couldn't believe my eyes, I went away knowing I was leaving what looked like a frail old lady who I thought was going to die if she continued the way she was going, to a COMPLETLEY different person, she had so much energy she was eating more she looked 100 times better! she stopped taking all the other pills from the doctor and just took the StemEnhance and she says she will now take it forever, although we cant say that the StemEnhance has cured her, because all its doing is releasing more adult stem cells into the blood stream, she certainly sees the benefits, I know the power of this product. If you need any more help or advice than do not hesitate to contact me via email [email protected]

Here to help

Matt

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lizzie Theron

I started to take StemEnhance on 25 May 2008 for varicose veins and legs that ached and cramped – my legs were almost black due to bad blood circulation. I had a severe pain in my knee which would move to my hip. I could not let my slacks touch my legs, they were so sensitive. After taking StemEnhance for two weeks, my legs started feeling much better, the colour improved and the pain had vanished – no swelling and no more cramps. I can now be on my feet for the whole day without having to take pain killers and sleep well. Previously I had to take up to 4 very strong pain killers to ease the pain. I now take only 2 StemEnhance capsules and that is all. I take no other medication. Today is 1 August 2008, my legs are 100% better and my knee and hip were healed after the first week. I will continue taking StemEnhance until the colour of my legs is completely normal – it is already slightly pink. The main reason why I am so thankful is that I no longer suffer any pain. StemEnhance makes me feel completely well.

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Life is better when it is short, healthy and full': Mr Lee Kuan Yew's 1972 speech - Channel NewsAsia

Wonder anyone would agree with the young 'old man'?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's been a while since I started taking the collagen products & I plan to keep taking these collagen because it has helped with my painful shoulder. It is one of the few supplements that you can actually feel the benefits i.e reduction of pain :smile:

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Matt Spiller

I don't know why people can be so negative about this breakthrough product, StemEnhance! Let me give you my story. I have a very close friend she is 50 years old she got left by her husband, drinked, smoked and hardly ate anything, to be honest she looked so terrible I thought she was going to die and I had no choice but to take her to the hospital, they gave her pills to take and said she needed to come back regularly, I gave her a bottle of StemEnhance and told her to take 2 caps a day for the month, I then went on holiday and visited her 2 weeks later, I couldn't believe my eyes, I went away knowing I was leaving what looked like a frail old lady who I thought was going to die if she continued the way she was going, to a COMPLETLEY different person, she had so much energy she was eating more she looked 100 times better! she stopped taking all the other pills from the doctor and just took the StemEnhance and she says she will now take it forever, although we cant say that the StemEnhance has cured her, because all its doing is releasing more adult stem cells into the blood stream, she certainly sees the benefits, I know the power of this product. If you need any more help or advice than do not hesitate to contact me via email [email protected]

Here to help

Matt

huat huh..promoting your business

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's been a while since I started taking the collagen products & I plan to keep taking these collagen because it has helped with my painful shoulder. It is one of the few supplements that you can actually feel the benefits i.e reduction of pain :smile:

bro Johnny, may I ask how long you have been on collagen products? And on a scale of 10, 10 being the most painful, how do you then rate your shoulder pain? Now, having taken collagen, where do you stand?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro Johnny, may I ask how long you have been on collagen products? And on a scale of 10, 10 being the most painful, how do you then rate your shoulder pain? Now, having taken collagen, where do you stand?

Only been taking it for about a month+ & in my case the shoulder pain has totally disappeared. The pain does return if I forget to take it regularly. Maybe in the long term the effects will be more permanent & I can reduce the dosage, will have to see.

I don't want to over hype a product & set false expectations. I recommend it because it worked for me. I'm actually surprised it worked so quickly:smile: People should give it a try . If you get it from iHerb they offer extra discounts if you get a few bottles at the same time.

It is suppose to help with other things like hair, skin, ...etc but for me the most noticeable improvement was that elimination of the pain.
For a product that costs less than $30 dollars, it is I think worth it.

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only been taking it for about a month+ & in my case the shoulder pain has totally disappeared. The pain does return if I forget to take it regularly. Maybe in the long term the effects will be more permanent & I can reduce the dosage, will have to see.

I don't want to over hype a product & set false expectations. I recommend it because it worked for me. I'm actually surprised it worked so quickly:smile: People should give it a try . If you get it from iHerb they offer extra discounts if you get a few bottles at the same time.

It is suppose to help with other things like hair, skin, ...etc but for me the most noticeable improvement was that elimination of the pain.
For a product that costs less than $30 dollars, it is I think worth it.

Bro, I am glad to hear your shoulder pain has gone away. Thanks also for admitting that the pain comes back when you dun take. This is the beef for ALL the supplements that I know of in the market.

Ppl have said to me: If you start and then stop, the problem returns. And this tend to be true for a lot of supplements. But there is an exception. This is StemEnhance(SE) a class above all others. SE has surprised many ppl who have taken it and when their pain goes away and they stopped, you wont find them complaining of the same problem!

You need to know more about SE. I would to invite you to a presentation tomorrow which is Good Friday. Two sessions: Mandarin at 2pm or English at 2.45pm.

I urge you to find out more by attending tomorrow. PM me and I will give you the venue. This is by invitation only as space is limited. I hope you can come tomorrow. It will change your whole perspective and mindset about supplements!

Attain optimum health by taking the best, StemEnhance. Many supplements are not in the same class. Try it and you will know what SE can do for you!