• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suffering from joint pain, thinning hair,wrinkles, weak nails?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our bro johnny must have taken and tried so many things to alleviate his pain, help his heart problem, etc. He probably spent a fortune and became an expert in alternative cures! Where does all this led to?...

You will notice that the only company I ever mention is www.iHerb.com They are a US company which ships to Spore for only US$4 & it only takes 1 week. Which I think is a reasonably good bargain which is available to anyone with a credit card. I don't get a cut if people buy from them:smile:

The reason I do not mention any MLM products, or get involved in any discussions on it is because of the profit motive invoved. People might start questioning my motives for recommending an MLM product.

I'm simply here to share info on the supplements that I find useful. They can poo poo my ignorance but not my motives.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When I see my relatives dying I realise how limited our life span is:(

Humans have the capabilities to live way into hundreds and even thousands of years old.. Of course you need some tweaking in your concept of life and how you live your life too.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks. As the thing doesn't take up too much space I might get one.

I googled & found one for $95 from http://www.fukanghealthcare.com/rehab/adjustable-incline-board-plastic-p-257.html

I actually started using a simple square wooden plank with books placed under one end to create the inclination that is manageable for me to stand before buying the real thing. My friend bought it in JB for about sgx 50. Maybe you would like to try out with a makeshift board first. Stand on it, keep the knees locked, stretch both arms upward, face the palms upwards, bend body slightly in different direction, rotate the palms to find out which position will make you feel the soar muscles. Stay in that the position for a few seconds and repeat. I find that the soar will disappear after a few days.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi Johnny,

From your previous research in this thread, could u give me the names of products to buy for thinning hair? I'm not too sure as a few collagen stuff are mentioned. Today i laughed and shocked to see quite a lot of crowfeet. But my main concern is the still thinning hair on daily basis. Dermatologist can't help me too.

Thank you.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You will notice that the only company I ever mention is www.iHerb.com They are a US company which ships to Spore for only US$4 & it only takes 1 week. Which I think is a reasonably good bargain which is available to anyone with a credit card. I don't get a cut if people buy from them:smile:

The reason I do not mention any MLM products, or get involved in any discussions on it is because of the profit motive invoved. People might start questioning my motives for recommending an MLM product.

I'm simply here to share info on the supplements that I find useful. They can poo poo my ignorance but not my motives.

Johnny please continue to share with us your experiences and recommendation as you are very knowledgeable in this field. Please don't stop.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks. As the thing doesn't take up too much space I might get one.

I googled & found one for $95 from http://www.fukanghealthcare.com/rehab/adjustable-incline-board-plastic-p-257.html

In Thailand we call it "gao-yi mahasajan" (gai-yi as in chair in hokkien or teochew), we have one in every manager's cubicle and rooms in the office for people to use when they wanna relax. Had a discount as we bought so many, 300 baht each, 2 settings for inclination.

This is beside my desk in my cubicle

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, it is not matter of which company is mentioned. The question to ask is: does it work? Is it effective in dealing with the problem?

I have tried many products from traditional sources and MLM companies. My main concern is in its efficacy and strength. I thank the person who recommended me stem cell nutrition. So what if it is an MLM product. It works and that is all I need to know.

I too am here to share info on the supplements that I find useful and effective. And in my sharing of a very wonderful product which is beyond compare, I get a reward given by the company... that is a bonus. My first concern is that it must be effective. Getting paid is a reward for sharing the wonderful product.

Go ask yourself this: has there been a cure found for Parkinson's disease? How about multiple sclerosis? Blindness? Cirrhosis? Lupus? Cancers? Psoriasis? Strokes? or the common pain?

For many of the medical conditions above, doctors have no real answers. And your iHerb? If you have no solutions even though you were to receive a profit, you are no good as a consultant to all the above conditions! You are as good as dismissed, wasting people's time here.

Stem cell therapies have worked for what I have mentioned. Many times safer and cheaper than allopathic medicine. Stem cell nutrition of which I am an advocate is a far cheaper alternative to medicine. If any of your iHerb products can match up to stem cell nutrition as a real viable alternative, I will thank you for your recommendation. It's bcos none can do it effectively - stop the pain, reverse Parkinson, restore heart function, regenerate the liver or kidneys, grow new hair, regain sight or hearing, and so on...

With stem cell nutrition, results speak for themselves! You can question my motive but not my sincerity.

Last edited:

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I spoke to a lady whose mother is suffering from lupus, a very difficult to treat disease. She was recommended by a friend to try stem cell nutrition.

I sent her some stories of lupus sufferers who have been helped with StemEnhance nutrition. Below is the first such story...

1. A Lupus sufferer
hi I am on kidney dialysis and also suffer from a blood condition called SLE which was mentioned on 'this morning' this morning!! they described it as rare! I suppose in comparsion to some diseases it is, however I have suffered from it for since the age of 13 and I am now over 40! well just!
I have researched on supplements,all my ill life as I believe there is a natural cure for every disease that has been given to Mankind, well anyway, I stumbled on this cell enhancer and yes I have been taking it for over 2 weeks and I feel so great..... for all those out there that are dialysis or have lupus please please contact your doctor/consultant first.....
I am not sure if it has helped my kidneys, my next bloods are due to be taken in a couple of weeks time so will keep you posted

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi Johnny,

From your previous research in this thread, could u give me the names of products to buy for thinning hair? I'm not too sure as a few collagen stuff are mentioned. Today i laughed and shocked to see quite a lot of crowfeet. But my main concern is the still thinning hair on daily basis. Dermatologist can't help me too.

Thank you.

One of the reasons why I created this thread is to highlight the benefits of collagen products. I remember that in the past some people were asking whether there was anything for balding problems. Collagen products may not help if you have already lost the roots but from what I have read it may help someone to retain whatever hair they have longer. Some claim that their hair started to grow faster after they took collagen products.

In my case I had a bald spot which improved when my diet improved. My hairdresser was the one who told me about the improvement.

I actually started looking at the collagen in my search for a solution to a painful shoulder. Pain is how the body tells you that there is a problem. The more I read about collagen the more that I realised that it is also an important part of inner health e.g. heart, muscles, arteries, lungs,... That's why I am going to budget some $ to these products.

There are plenty of collagen products out there. For some reason different people have different results. You'll have to try it out for yourself to see if it works for you. I would suggest sticking to the bigger brands like Neocell.

Suggest you try the Neocell, Super Collagen+C, Type 1 & 3, for 3 months http://www.iherb.com/Neocell-Super-...c=en-US&w=neocell collagen&rc=20&sr=null&ic=2

If you have the budget you can also add the Neocell, Hyaluronic Acid, Nature's Moisturizer, 60 Capsules http://www.iherb.com/Neocell-Hyaluronic-Acid-Nature-s-Moisturizer-60-Capsules/16584

I am actually taking the Now Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength, 100 mg http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Hyaluronic-Acid-Double-Strength-100-mg-60-Veggie-Caps/8227
I decided on the Now Hyaluronic Acid because it is double strength & actually taking 2 capsules a day which is 4 times the reommended dose.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johnny please continue to share with us your experiences and recommendation as you are very knowledgeable in this field. Please don't stop.

Unfortunately I'm part of the pioneer generation. Trying very hard not to be another cancer statistic like LHL I have spent enough time in a hospital to realise that that it is not for me :smile:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the reasons why I created this thread is to highlight the benefits of collagen products. I remember that in the past some people were asking whether there was anything for balding problems. Collagen products may not help if you have already lost the roots but from what I have read it may help someone to retain whatever hair they have longer. Some claim that their hair started to grow faster after they took collagen products.

In my case I had a bald spot which improved when my diet improved. My hairdresser was the one who told me about the improvement.

I actually started looking at the collagen in my search for a solution to a painful shoulder. Pain is how the body tells you that there is a problem. The more I read about collagen the more that I realised that it is also an important part of inner health e.g. heart, muscles, arteries, lungs,... That's why I am going to budget some $ to these products.

There are plenty of collagen products out there. For some reason different people have different results. You'll have to try it out for yourself to see if it works for you. I would suggest sticking to the bigger brands like Neocell.

Suggest you try the Neocell, Super Collagen+C, Type 1 & 3, for 3 months http://www.iherb.com/Neocell-Super-...c=en-US&w=neocell collagen&rc=20&sr=null&ic=2

If you have the budget you can also add the Neocell, Hyaluronic Acid, Nature's Moisturizer, 60 Capsules http://www.iherb.com/Neocell-Hyaluronic-Acid-Nature-s-Moisturizer-60-Capsules/16584

I am actually taking the Now Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength, 100 mg http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Hyaluronic-Acid-Double-Strength-100-mg-60-Veggie-Caps/8227
I decided on the Now Hyaluronic Acid because it is double strength & actually taking 2 capsules a day which is 4 times the reommended dose.

Thanks Johnny, I'll read up on your recommendations this weekend. My hair just fall out with a light pull and many times on its own till I even worry about strong wind.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I still believe in food based nutrition better than supplementation nutrition. People need supplements because they have eaten so much bad and lousy food over the year to intoxicate the body and lack of sufficient nutrients from these food. The only supplement i took is vegetarian-based B12 as plant food that i eaten daily do not have it in them or in very very little amount.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Thailand we call it "gao-yi mahasajan" (gai-yi as in chair in hokkien or teochew), we have one in every manager's cubicle and rooms in the office for people to use when they wanna relax. Had a discount as we bought so many, 300 baht each, 2 settings for inclination.

This is beside my desk in my cubicle
Hi Froggy, where to find this in Bangkok? Does Big-C sell this? Thanks

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still believe in food based nutrition better than supplementation nutrition. People need supplements because they have eaten so much bad and lousy food over the year to intoxicate the body and lack of sufficient nutrients from these food. The only supplement i took is vegetarian-based B12 as plant food that i eaten daily do not have it in them or in very very little amount.

Nowadays it is very hard to eat properly if you don't bring your own lunch to work.
Even if you are a vegetarian the vegetarian food they sell is not healthy with too much oil & salt.

It's actually easier to maintain ones health when one is a carnivore. Vegetarians can't take supplements with gelatin pills, the collagen products, ..