• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did you wear red and deposit money today?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Really sad case...tot only older folks are doing it but seen young PMET getting involved as well....

The majority of Singapore's PMETs are dumb fucks. That's why so many end up driving taxis when they lose their jobs.

If they were smarter they'd know how to use the experience they'd garnered over the years to start their own enterprises in the industry that they've grown so familiar with.

Primus

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of my Director attend wake yesterday at Toa Payoh wore Red Polo T, I don't know whether
he is stupid, no respect for the dead, or plain DUMB!

Or he did it on purpose frighten the ghost away!!

that proves that he doesn't know and gives a shit about superstition. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Maybe he plan to go somewhere overnight after the wake and then deposit money the next day still wearing the same t-shirt?

One of my Director attend wake yesterday at Toa Payoh wore Red Polo T, I don't know whether

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stupid sinkies with their 3rd world chink mentality ... beside being disgracefully ball-less.

Last edited by a moderator:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Others, like IT analyst Li Shu Yan, 27, was doing it for tradition's sake and put in only a token amount. "My friends are very superstitious so I decided to follow suit a few years ago," she said. "I haven't gotten lucky yet!"

Looks like she hasn't learnt her lesson yet. If only life is so simple, there won't be poor people anymore..

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

He's definitely 1 of the few smart chaps who doesn't give a shit about superstitious beliefs