• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An Hour to Clean Your Spirit At Singapore Art Musuem

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Great Place to go for some peace of mind... It's Free... If you happen to be around the area, drop in to cleanse your spirit! :biggrin:

Peektures to follow... :biggrin:

Whahahaha :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This Explains Why Horoscopes whether Angmo, Indian, Chinese or any other shit is CRAP...

The Forer Effect Explains All... :biggrin:

Read This :

Then Read This :

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The Chapel at SAM

I always find it an eerie place when I step in there. Not sure why. :eek:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Perfection

The metal balls are arranged (or rather suspended) so perfectly that it is amazing when you look at them from every angle...

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Sakura

Various tones of Sakura colours ... and as you walk past... you can feel the distinct changes of sakura flowers thru spring... :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Bonifacio

When I was in Manila, a colleague brought me to Fort Bonifacio. The journey will take you thru a road where the super rich Pinoys live.. huge huge bungalows...

You will then arrive at Fort Bonifacio...a new place that has developed so well better than Singapore I would say...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Now I know the history of Bonifacio...

Just to let you see how Fort Bonifacio has developed into a very hip place in Manila... Do visit when you are there...:biggrin:

1_fort_bonifacio225130141_std.jpg

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Okie...that's all folks...when I am free, I will drop by SAM again...there are still many pieces to cleanse my soul.... an hour well spent the other day....:biggrin:

Will upload as I take peektures and appreciate the pieces when I drop by SAM....:biggrin:

Last edited: